Abbey the Pinay Sex Slave - Cover

Abbey the Pinay Sex Slave

Copyright© 2019 by Desert Nights

Chapter 13

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Abbey lives in Philippines and she has problems. Can the older man she meets help her to solve her problems?

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Sadistic   Spanking   Gang Bang   White Male   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Facial   Flatulence   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Scatology   Spitting   Voyeurism   Water Sports  

While Abbey was standing with her head bowed, the construction workers were staring at this unexpected spectacle of an almost naked woman who had appeared in their workplace. Joe could see that they were afraid that this was some kind of trap, and that perhaps several policemen would suddenly spring out of hiding to arrest them if they touched the woman.

“Tell them that this is their reward for their hard work, and tell them not to be afraid to enjoy her,” Joe explained to the gang boss.

The boss smiled and turning to his crew, he translated what Joe had just told him.

“Mga lalaki! Ito ang iyong gantimpala para sa iyong pagsusumikap. Huwag matakot na tangkilikin siya.”

On hearing what their boss had said, the group of dirty and ragged workers appeared to relax. Joe wanted them to become even more relaxed, so that they would feel no inhibitions about using Abbey as their slut, so he motioned to the boss to give the bag containing the vodka to Abbey.

Abbey took the bag silently, and waited to hear what Joe wanted her to do with it.

“There are two bottles of vodka in this bag, Abbey as well as plastic cups. Take the cups and give one to each man. Then open one of the bottles and carefully pour a full glass for each man – seven in total,” Joe ordered.

“And be careful not to spill a drop. You know what will happen if you spill any!”

Abbey shivered at the memory of how she had been treated when she clumsily spilled a drink at the party. She knew that she should obey her Master Joe, but she also knew that she wanted to be humiliated and abused, so she considered deliberately spilling some of the vodka.

In the end, she did as Joe had ordered and very carefully handed each man a cup which she proceded to fill with vodka. The men drank their alcohol as if Abbey had just given them water instead of hard liquor, and stretched out their cups for refills.

Abbey knew that they would quickly become drunk as they had not eaten before drinking, and her prediction proved correct. By the time the second bottle of vodka had been drained, the group of men had lost all reticence, and began to loudly comment on Abbey’s appearance.

Joe could not understand exactly what they were saying, but their looks of lust were enough for him to get the gist of what they were saying.

That’s when Joe ordered Abbey to kneel before him and to lick his shoes.

Without hesitation, Abbey sank to her knees on the rough and dusty concrete floor and bent down to lick the dust from Joe’s shoes.

The sight of Abbey crouching down, performing such a humiliating act, caused the gang of workers to become even louder in their comments. Joe beckoned to the boss and indicated that he should touch Abbey’s upthrust ass. The alcohol had done its work, and the gang boss was not slow to accept Joe’s invitation.

Meanwhile, Abbey was intent on making sure that she licked Joe’s shoes clean and that she did not miss a single speck of dust, so she did not see what Joe had invited the gang boss to do. However, she soon felt his rough hands begin to explore her soft white ass.

Abbey gasped and jerked in shock as the man’s work-worn hands began to grope her body roughly. However, although she was shocked when she felt his touch, she was secretly thrilled to know that her Master was once again preparing to humiliate her publicly.

The idea that these dirty and uneducated men would use her, sent small tremors of pleasure running through Abbey’s body. Abbey paused from licking Joe’s shoes and bit her lip to prevent herself from uttering a groan of pure satisfaction as she realised that her desire for abuse was going to be satisfied yet again.

Raising her head, she looked at her Master with joy showing on her face.

“Thank you, Master Joe’” she whispered.

‘Take off your bra and thong,” Joe ordered. “I don’t want them to be destroyed by these ... animals.”

“Oh my God!” Abbey gasped, but she knew that she had no choice but to obey.

Slowly rising to her feet, Abbey reached behind her to unclasp her bra, while still facing Joe. Without giving her time to undo the clasp, Joe placed his hands on her shoulders and turned her around so that she was now facing the group of drunk men. Then he waited for her to continue to strip off the last few scraps of material that covered her most private parts.

Abbey felt her face flush red with embarrassment as she reached behind her again and unhooked her bra. Slowly, she let the flimsy garment that barely covered her nipples slide down her arms.

“Now give it to me,” ordered Joe.

Reaching behind her, Abbey’s chest was pushed forward, and her breasts, and especially her stiffened nipples, were exposed to the lustful eyes of the workmen. Joe took the bra and stuffed it into one of his pockets.

Having taken off her bra, Abbey was not keen to take off her thong and show her shaved cunt to the group of drunk men. Realising that she was hesitating, Joe reached his hands around her and pinching her nipples between his fingers and thumbs, he twisted them without mercy.

“Take off the thong!”

Abbey whimpered, and lowered her hands to obey. Slowly, she slid the almost non-existent thong down her legs and bent down to free it from her shoes.

As she did so, Joe took advantage of her bent over posture to run his right hand index finger over her pussy lips, discovering that Abbey was aroused and lubricated.

Abbey groaned and thrust back against Joe’s probing finger, attempting to impale her cunt on it. Joe could feel how Abbey was desperately trying to get him to finger fuck her, but he knew that she would suffer more if he refused to grant her desire. Indeed, he knew that she would be more eager to allow the gang of workmen to explore her body if he kept her in this heightened state of arousal.

Finally, Abbey freed her feet from the thong, and reluctantly she stood upright while passing the scrap of material to Joe, who, instead of placing it in his pocket with the bra, raised it to his nose and sniffed it, savouring the smell of Abbey’s juices that had leaked from her throbbing cunt.

Then he passed the thong to the gang boss who was still standing in front of Abbey and gestured that he should also smell it, and afterwards share it with his companions.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.