Abbey the Pinay Sex Slave - Cover

Abbey the Pinay Sex Slave

Copyright© 2019 by Desert Nights

Chapter 16

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 16 - Abbey lives in Philippines and she has problems. Can the older man she meets help her to solve her problems?

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Sadistic   Spanking   Gang Bang   White Male   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Facial   Flatulence   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Scatology   Spitting   Voyeurism   Water Sports  

Abbey somehow managed to get through the rest of her shift even though her pussy felt like it was on fire because of the hot sauce that Joe had liberally smeared on her panties. When she finally got home, she almost ran to her room to remove the source of the burning fire that afflicted her shaved pussy.

After hurriedly puling off the panties, she picked up a hand mirror to examine the damage that had been done to her pussy. She placed the mirror on the floor and squatted above it, straining to see how it looked.

That is how Joe found her when he walked into her bedroom without knocking. As he looked at Abbey squatting over the hand mirror, Joe could see that her pussy was red and inflamed. Abbey looked up at him as he stood in front of her, afraid that he would do something else to torture her cunt.

However, she was surprised when Joe told her to go to the bathroom and shower. Abbey slowly and carefully got to her feet and walked the few steps to the bathroom while trying not to irritate her pussy more by keeping her legs apart.

Stripping off her work uniform, Abbey stepped into the shower and turned on the water. The hot water felt good on her tired body, but when she directed the spray to her throbbing cunt, she squirmed with pain as the water made her feel the burning of the hot sauce even more. Gingerly, she poured some liquid soap on her right hand and began to carefully wash her burning cunt lips.

Eventually, the pain receded somewhat, and Abbey was able to wash the rest of her body and hair. Finally, stepping out of the shower, she wrapped her hair in a towel and dried her body with another, taking special care to pat her cunt lips dry.

As usual, after her shower, Abbey knew that she should attend to Joe and ask him if he needed anything. Normally, Joe made her sit at his feet and lick them clean and suck his toes. Abbey was always glad to undertake this task for her Master Joe, and she knew that Joe enjoyed how she was so meticulous in making sure that his feet were as clean as if he had washed them with soap and water himself.

At home, Abbey was only allowed to wear panties, but tonight she thought that she should allow air to circulate around her pussy in hopes of making the soreness reduce. So, Joe was surprised to see Abbey emerge from the bathroom completely naked apart from the towel wrapped around her head.

“Does your cunt still feel painful?” he enquired.

“Yes” Abbey nodded. “I washed it, but I still feel it burning.”

Joe enjoyed humiliating Abbey, especially in public and where others could see and even join in as had happened with the construction workers, but he was not sadistic by nature. Instead, he liked to humiliate her to show her that she had no control over her life.

“I didn’t mean to hurt you,” Joe explained as Abbey took the towel from her hair and spread it on the floor where she lowered herself to sit at his feet.

“I’ll make it up to you this weekend” he said as she bent painfully to lick his feet.

“How? What do you mean?” Abbey was startled to hear Joe’s almost apology.

Joe smiled to himself, satisfied that he had caught Abbey off guard. “You’ll see,” was the only explanation he gave to the girl crouching at his feet.

After Abbey had completed her daily task of making sure that Joe’s feet were clean, Joe told her that she could go to bed. The next day was Friday and Abbey had the day off work, so she hoped that the pain she felt would subside or even disappear.

Abbey woke up late on Friday and looked forward to a day of rest, but she was unaware that in the morning Joe had phoned the restaurant and he had spoken to the manager requesting Saturday off for Abbey as well as Friday. The manager had agreed because he was only too anxious to keep Joe happy considering how much money Joe and his group of foreign friends spent in the restaurant every week.

When Abbey finally got out of bed, she was surprised to find that the apartment was empty; Joe had obviously left already. Abbey thought that he had probably gone to ChowKing to have breakfast with his group of friends, but as she later learned, Joe had gone shopping.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.