Abbey the Pinay Sex Slave - Cover

Abbey the Pinay Sex Slave

Copyright© 2019 by Desert Nights

Chapter 18

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 18 - Abbey lives in Philippines and she has problems. Can the older man she meets help her to solve her problems?

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Sadistic   Spanking   Gang Bang   White Male   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Facial   Flatulence   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Scatology   Spitting   Voyeurism   Water Sports  

Abbey did not know what to do to hide her embarrassment. She clutched her right arm across her boobs to try to shield them from the gaze of the people around the pool, and she also tried to cover her pussy with her left hand. The consequence was that she drew attention of those who had not been looking and who had not noticed that her swimsuit was transparent instead of opaque as she hobbled back towards the place where Joe was propped up on one elbow.

Joe smiled at the sight of Abbey stumbling towards him while frantically trying to cover her nakedness and blushing with embarrassment.

As Abbey reached the comparative safety of the lounger where she had left her towel, Joe stood up and approached Abbey. She thought that he was going to give her a towel to wrap around herself, but Joe had other plans.

He grasped both of Abbey’s hands and forced her arms to her side. Then he turned her around so that she faced the pool and her nakedness was on show for all the people there. Abbey felt humiliated because although she had done some disgusting things at Joe’s request, deep down she was still a Filipina with a sense of shame that made her want to appear to be modest in public.

“Don’t be shy, Abbey” Joe whispered. “See how all the guys are lusting after you. How would you like to help them with their frustration?”

Until she met Joe, Abbey had only had a few sexual experiences with boyfriends. And these experiences had not been very satisfying for her as the boys were only interested in fucking and cumming as quickly as possible. They had no interest in trying to satisfy her, so Abbey had believed that sex was something to be endured and not enjoyed.

However, after meeting Joe, and especially after the time when he had forced her to serve the construction crew, Abbey had often hoped that Joe would make her serve another group of men again. She had never felt so sexually satisfied as she had done that day, although she tried not to show that she was enjoying being used by that unwashed crew of rough and uneducated workers who had humiliated her with their crude comments as well as making her suck their cocks and fucking her pussy and ass.

Now, the suggestion by Joe that she might be used again by a group of men made Abbey tremble with excitement. So, she replied to Joe that he was her Master, and she would be happy to obey any command or carry out any task that he might order.

Secretly, Abbey hoped that Joe was serious about making her the sexual plaything of a group of horny men.

As if he had read her thoughts, Joe grasped Abbey by the arm and started to walk towards the bar at the side of the pool. Abbey’s swimsuit had started to dry in the heat and it was less transparent than when she had got out of the water, but it still revealed enough of her body that heads – especially men’s heads – turned as Abbey and Joe walked past.

As they entered the poolside bar, four young Japanese men who were sitting on stools at the bar, watching a basketball game on TV, and drinking beer looked around. Abbey could see that her appearance had caught their attention and that they were suddenly more interested in her than in the basketball game.

Joe also saw how the men looked at Abbey, and thought that this group could be perfect to use Abbey as a sex toy. The fact that they were foreigners was a bonus because it meant that they would be careful not to attract the attention of other people such as the police, and that they would probably be interested to have a sexual encounter as a group since one of the reasons foreign men came to spend time in the Philippines was sex tourism. Filipino men would be less likely to want to indulge in a gangbang because they would probably feel awkward showing others their naked bodies and might even be embarrassed if their cocks were small.

Joe steered Abbey towards a table close to where the men were sitting and pulled out a chair for her so that she was sitting facing the bar. Then he walked over to the bar and ordered a beer for himself and a soda for Abbey.

When the drinks arrived, he paid for them and took the soda to where Abbey was sitting. After that he returned to the bar, picked up his bottle of beer, and raised it in the direction of the Japanese group.

“Good morning gentlemen. Kampai!” Joe gave the traditional Japanese salute for drinking.

Four hands raised four beers in return. “Kampai” echoed through the bar.

“Why don’t you gentlemen join us?” Joe asked.

The men looked at each other, and then looking at Abbey sitting alone, they all rose from the bar stools and followed Joe to the table.

Joe was careful to make sure that the men were seated so that they faced Abbey before he took a seat beside her. Abbey’s swimsuit was still damp and the sun streaming through the large plate glass window behind her helped to sustain the semi-nude appearance that had caught the group’s attention when they entered the bar.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.