Abbey the Pinay Sex Slave - Cover

Abbey the Pinay Sex Slave

Copyright© 2019 by Desert Nights

Chapter 20

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 20 - Abbey lives in Philippines and she has problems. Can the older man she meets help her to solve her problems?

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Sadistic   Spanking   Gang Bang   White Male   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Facial   Flatulence   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Scatology   Spitting   Voyeurism   Water Sports  

The group of Japanese men smiled and nodded their approval at the way that Abbey had uncomplainingly done what they wanted. It was clear that she was a submissive slut who would take, and even welcome, any abusive treatment that they could think of.

The men broke into rapid Japanese, and there was a lot of nodding and smiles, but finally the man who spoke most English and who appeared to be their leader came to where Joe was sitting and whispered something in his ear. Joe listened intently, and nodded his agreement to whatever had been proposed.

Joe called Abbey to come to him and began to explain what the men had decided they wanted her to do next. Abbey knew that she would do anything and that there were no limits to how degraded she could be.

Joe explained that one of the men had been to a live sex show in Bangkok and he had seen a woman insert a cigarette into her cunt. Then it was lit and the woman manipulated the cigarette with her cunt muscles and it appeared as if she was smoking the cigarette through her cunt. That is what the men wanted Abbey to try.

Abbey smiled weakly at the instructions she had received from Joe, but she was willing to try although she could not guarantee that she would be able to succeed.

The men all clapped and cheered when Joe nodded that Abbey was willing to try the experiment.

Abbey was instructed to sit on the low wooden table between the sofa and the armchairs, to place her heels on the table, and to spread her legs. She steadied herself by placing her hands slightly behind her, and waited for what would happen next.

The men crowded around to get a better view of what was going to happen and one of them produced a pack of cigarettes and a cigarette lighter. With one of his companions holding Abbey’s cunt lips open, he inserted his finger to make her a little wet so that it would be easy to insert the cigarette.

When he was satisfied at the amount of secretions that had oozed from Abbey’s cunt, he withdrew his finger coated with her juices, and offered it to another man to smell. That was the man with the cigarette pack, and he nodded his appreciation of how ready Abbey was to have the cigarette inserted into her cunt.

Taking a cigarette from the pack, he slid it gently into Abbey’s open vagina. She had closed her eyes, and gasped softly as she felt the cigarette slide slowly into her. Then the man stopped and the leader asked her if she was ok. Abbey nodded that she was fine.

Now, the exposed tip of the cigarette was lit, and Joe, who had been watching intently but silently up to that point, told Abbey to try squeezing her inner Kegel muscles. Abbey grimaced with the effort of clenching her muscles, and she was rewarded by a round of applause as the cigarette tip glowed red.

“Now relax,” Joe instructed her.

As Abbey relaxed her pussy muscles, smoke from the cigarette seeped slowly from her cunt and rose into the air.

The Japanese men chattered excitedly at the sight of smoke, and their phone cameras clicked frantically as they captured the home-made porn scene.

“Now do the same again,” Joe told Abbey. “You’re doing great.”

Encouraged by Joe’s praise, Abbey once more squeezed her inner muscles, and once more the cigarette tip glowed red. When she could hold her posture no longer, Abbey relaxed her muscles, and again the smoke seeped out of her.

“Can you continue?” Joe asked.

Abbey shook her head, “no, it’s too hard, and besides...” and she suddenly gasped and winced in pain.

“What’s the matter?” Joe asked.

“Take it out, please take it out,” Abbey began to cry. “It hurts ... oowwww ... oowww.”

Joe motioned to the leader of the group to remove the cigarette, and as he had also seen that Abbey was in pain, he swiftly pulled the burning cigarette out of her cunt, being careful not to touch her thighs with the glowing tip.

Even though the cigarette had been removed, Abbey continued to cry in pain.

“What’s wrong?” Joe asked in a slightly panicky voice.

“It burns ... it’s stinging me ... do something please,” Abbey begged.

Joe had seen Abbey manage to work without complaint even when he had put hot sauce on the area of her panties that would rub against her cunt lips, so he knew that the pain must be extreme to make her cry and beg like that.

Of course! It hit him what had happened.

Cigarette smoke is an irritant, and unlike the hot sauce, it had been forced into Abbey’s sensitive cunt. It was the smoke that had caused the pain that Abbey felt.

Joe looked around for something to wash her cunt with. The first thing he saw was the bottle of sake, and without thinking he picked it up and jammed it into Abbey’s vagina as she still sat with legs akimbo on the wooden table. He pushed her down to lie back on the table and upended the bottle to let the remaining dregs of the sake trickle into her.

Unfortunately, sake is alcohol, and alcohol is also an irritant especially to sensitive skin.

Abbey screamed in pain at the burning sensation the sake caused her.

Joe could not think what to do to help to relieve the pain, but luckily one of the Japanese men knew what to do.

He picked up one of the empty beer bottles and dashed into the bathroom. The sound of running water indicated that he was filling the bottle with water, and that was confirmed when he came back into the room. There he removed the sake bottle from Abbey’s cunt and replaced it with the beer bottle full of water. The water was forced by gravity into Abbey’s painful insides, and she sighed with relief as the pain she had felt subsided.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.