Abbey the Pinay Sex Slave - Cover

Abbey the Pinay Sex Slave

Copyright© 2019 by Desert Nights

Chapter 7

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Abbey lives in Philippines and she has problems. Can the older man she meets help her to solve her problems?

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Sadistic   Spanking   Gang Bang   White Male   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Facial   Flatulence   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Scatology   Spitting   Voyeurism   Water Sports  

Although Abbey had started to forget about what Joe had told her about inviting his friends because he had not mentioned it again for a few days, Joe had not forgotten. He knew that Abbey would be anxious about what she would have to do when his friends came to visit, and that she would be embarrassed because of how he would insist she had to dress, but that was part of his plan to break her.

When Joe was younger, he had been quite wild during his college years. Nobody could have guessed it after he began working as an accountant, and especially after he climbed the corporate ladder to end up in the job he had recently retired from. However, now that he was retired, Joe could begin to indulge in all his repressed desires, especially that he was now living in a country where many women were desperate for the dollars that expatriates like Joe brought with them.

Joe took his time preparing for the night when he would show the world that Abbey was his submissive slave, willing and available to obey any command no matter how degrading or abnormal. First, he had to make sure that he could find the right costume for Abbey to wear. In fact, Joe had a wish to see her dressed as he imagined a slave girl or concubine in an Eastern harem might have dressed in order to win the favor of the Sultan. Searching online, Joe found a website selling a bra and thong that embodied his fantasy vision of Abbey as a slave girl.

Actually, the words ‘bra’ and ‘thong’ were not adequate to describe what the website demonstrated, but this was what Joe decided that Abbey would wear when she was serving his guests drinks and snacks.

Now, Joe just had to let his group of friends know that he was going to invite them all to an evening of ‘adult’ entertainment. Naturally, he made sure to bring up the subject of a ‘adult’ entertainment in the Philippines when he and his friends met for breakfast in the ChowKing as usual. But first, he waited until Abbey was busy setting plates of food on the table before asking casually “Abbey, where can we find a good girlie bar around here?”

Abbey was shocked and embarrassed to be asked such a question in front of all these foreign men. She was not shocked at the question, but at the fact that Joe had asked her in public and with all his foreign friends listening and waiting for her to reply.

“Ah ... I mean ... ah ... sorry ... I ah” Abbey stammered.

“Come on Abbey” said Joe. “Don’t be shy. Tell us where we can find a bar that has lots of pretty women who are anxious to help a guy to have a good time.”

Abbey blushed, and shook her head as if she did not know the answer. Of course, she knew exactly where such bars could be found, but she did not want to let these foreign men know that she knew. So, she retreated from the table and left the men to their discussion, although she was curious to know why Joe had suddenly asked her this question in public instead of in the privacy of his apartment.

Joe’s plan had worked, as soon the group began to describe different bars where women would be willing to spend time with a man in exchange for buying her overpriced ‘lady drinks’ and perhaps be available for some adult fun outside the bar.

After there had been several suggestions about which bar had the best selection of women, and which offered the best value for money, Joe asked which bars offered any unusual services.

At first, some friends described bars that had a pool table or others which had a live band, but Joe just shook his head and explained what he meant.

“When I said unusual, I meant things that usually only happen in private clubs or at home.”

One of Joe’s friends from Holland raised an eyebrow. “You mean like a swingers’ club?”

“Or a fetish club like BDSM?”

Joe grinned. “More like that” he said.

“Has anyone been to a club or a party like that? I mean a BDSM event?” Joe enquired.

There were a few puzzled looks, but there were also several others who looked interested, and the man from Holland who winked at Joe.

Now Joe knew who to invite to his apartment to participate in the humiliation of Abbey because he did not want anyone there who might object to what he had planned. Those who looked puzzled would not be among the guests, but those who showed interest would have a ringside seat and would be involved in the events of the evening.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.