Abbey the Pinay Sex Slave - Cover

Abbey the Pinay Sex Slave

Copyright© 2019 by Desert Nights

Chapter 9

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Abbey lives in Philippines and she has problems. Can the older man she meets help her to solve her problems?

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Sadistic   Spanking   Gang Bang   White Male   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Facial   Flatulence   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Scatology   Spitting   Voyeurism   Water Sports  

Abbey was so nervous as she waited for Joe to tell her what her duties were going to be. She blushed at the thought of all of Joe’s friends seeing how she was dressed, especially as she served them every day in the restaurant. The thought sent a hot flash of shame through her system, and it made her squirm with anticipation of the embarrassment and humiliation she was sure she would feel soon.

Joe was very casual in his attitude to how Abbey was dressed, and his only comment was that she suited the outfit really well. However, he then made a point of setting out the rules for her role in the party.

The rules were few and simple.

Abbey had to serve the guests drink and snacks as soon as they requested it.

She had to make sure not to spill anything on the guests.

She was not to speak apart from saying “Yes, Sir” as the answer to any request.

And finally, any infraction of the rules would be punished.

Joe waited for Abbey’s response to hearing these rules.

Abbey did not think that the rules were very onerous, but she was slightly apprehensive at the mention of punishment for breaking any of the rules. She wanted to ask Joe what punishment she might expect, but she realised that by agreeing to wear the outfit that he had chosen for her, she had no choice but to obey. She had to accept whatever punishment he decided was appropriate for any infraction of the rules.

Abbey did not have a lot of time to think about the rules or to consider what might happen if she broke the rules because the guests started to arrive.

Joe signalled to Abbey that she should go to help the guests to their seats and then go to the kitchen to bring a tray with drinks that were already prepared.

Abbey became so busy that she almost forgot how she was dressed – that is until one of the guests, a man from Germany, commented that Joe had obviously given Abbey some special incentive to persuade her to dress in such a skimpy outfit.

Joe laughed, and replied that Abbey knew her place and that she was ready to do whatever he, Joe, or anyone else wanted. Joe also told all his guests that if Abbey was clumsy and spilled a drink, she would be punished.

Then Joe asked the assembled group of six men what they thought an appropriate punishment should be if Abbey spilled a drink.

The group of men looked at each other for guidance, which was soon given as

“a spanking with the belt of the man who she spills the drink on.”

The man who suggested this punishment was the same man who had discussed BDSM at the table in ChowKing. Joe smiled inwardly, knowing that he had made the right choice in inviting this group of men to his apartment.

Abbey heard what the man said and how the others reacted positively at this suggestion. She trembled with both fear and curiosity at the thought of being beaten by a leather belt, but she was also determined not to spill anything.

Because Abbey was unused to wearing shoes with such high heels, she tried to be extremely careful as she walked to and from the kitchen fetching drinks and snacks for the group of Joe’s friends.

But no matter how careful she was, she was unable to avoid the hands that touched her more and more intimately as the drinks flowed and the guests started to lose their inhibitions.

Suddenly, Abbey felt a finger trying to penetrate her ass, and she gasped in surprise. However, more than that, she reacted automatically and jerked forward to distance herself from this prying finger.

By doing so, she staggered forward, and the tray carrying a drink tilted. The drink fell straight onto the lap of the man who had discussed BDSM and punishment with a belt.

Abbey stood horrified, and began to try to apologize to the man, but he simply smiled and stood up. He then proceeded to remove his pants that were soaked with the spilled drink.

Abbey stood in shock at what had happened. She thought that he would immediately begin to beat her for being so clumsy. But he did not do that. Instead, he handed his pants to Abbey and asked her to wash them in the washing machine to prevent the drink from staining them. Abbey was relieved that he was not going to beat her that she rushed to pick up his pants.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.