Chloe Comes Into Her Own Book 7 - Cover

Preview

Chloe Comes Into Her Own Book 7

by Hunter Johnson

Copyright© 2019 by Hunter Johnson

Science Fiction Story: Chloe, the fourteen-year-old grandchild of the Emperor, begins her first romance, while the enemies of Earth have infiltrated the planet and have a plan of their own. Other powerful enemies decide the time is ripe to act and target the Emperor. Chloe and her friends discover unexpected abilities that help them play a key role in the events that follow. Earth becomes part of the house of the Emperor and begins a process of painful restructuring.

Tags: Ma/Fa   mt/ft  

Dedication

To my grandchild Zoe, I hope you enjoy this book when you are old enough.

“Never forget that no military leader has ever become great without audacity. If the leader is filled with high ambition and if he pursues his aims with audacity and strength of will, he will reach them in spite of all obstacles.”

– Carl von Clausewitz

“Fools say that they learn by experience. I prefer to profit by others experience.”

– Otto Von Bismarck

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.