Rich Guy 3 - Cover

Rich Guy 3

by Dark1

Copyright© 2019 by Dark1

Coming of Age Sex Story: Carter struggles to rebuild his broken house hold when a friend from the past appears. A shocking tragedy disrupts everyone's lives and his relationship with Candace takes a dramatic and final turn.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Sister   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   .

--Mid November--

“Fuck this is hot.” Rebecca moaned into Jessica’s mouth.

My secretary’s brunette ex college roommate was on her knees in front of me. I’d not bothered to undress her. I simply lifted her skirt and shoved my dick in her.

We were in an extremely upscale hotel a few blocks from my office for a noon ‘lunch break’. I needed a new fuck toy since Cassie was out of the picture, so I directed Jessica to invite her over for some play time.

She was even hotter in person than in the videos. Her breasts were quite large but not overly so. The best thing about her was her attitude. She was married but didn’t seem to have any issues with cheating.

The women had started off with a double blow job. Jessica was less enthusiastic than usual today but Rebecca didn’t seem to have any issues taking over for her. After getting me good and hard, I turned the brunette around and tugged her skirt up.

Standing at the foot of the bed with her on her knees facing away from me placed her pussy at just the right height for my dick. Her ass was quite shapely and I made a mental note to explore that later. In the meantime, the women opened each other’s blouses and made out while I fucked Rebecca from behind.

“Oh yeah. Oh yeah. Fuck this is so hot. So dirty. I didn’t know you were this naughty Jess.” Rebecca moaned as she rubbed on Jessica’s tits.

My blond secretary said nothing, but continued to kiss her friend as I fucked her.

“Jess is a bad, bad girl. She likes when I fuck her over my desk.” I grunted.

“So sexy! Do you need another secretary?” Rebecca asked.

“I might have an opening. What are your qualifications?” I asked.

“Uhm, let me see.” Rebecca said, shoving her ass back against me.

I reached my hands around her body and squeezed her breasts roughly. She pulled away from Jessica and turned towards me.

“I swallow.” She said seductively.

“Yeah? What else?” I asked, tugging the cups of her bra under her tits.

“I’m getting more used to anal.”

“Good. There will be lots of training on that.” I replied.

Rebecca wiggled her ass against me.

“I LOVE women.” She replied with a grin.

“Is that so?”

“Uh huh. More the better, isn’t that right Jess?” Rebecca asked, turning towards her friend. We both stared at Jessica for a moment. She had a blank look on her face and then jumped off the bed. We watched as the ran into the bathroom and slammed the door. Rebecca looked over her shoulder at me as we could hear the sounds of Jessica vomiting.

“Well, that’s sexy.” Rebecca said awkwardly.

-------Thanksgiving--------- Things with the family were tense. I still didn’t know what to do about Claudia’s admission of cheating, or how to handle things with Cassie. So, I decided to fake a work trip and skip out on Thanksgiving.

Everyone that I knew was with their family so I decided to have a little adventure. I booked a room and then called the jet.


I wasn’t ready for how hot or dry Vegas was. California was hot, but at least there was a level of moisture in the air. I settled into my suite and ordered up some food, then wandered down to one of the casinos to explore. I didn’t really understand the point of gambling, nor did I really understand any of the games. However, I needed to kill some time so I settled into one of the black jack tables. I was quite surprised that there were so many people in the casino during a holiday.

I fumbled my way through a couple of games of black jack, drawing stern stares from the other players as I tossed out black and purple chips one after the other. I was growing frustrated with my ability to understand the game when I noticed two younger women standing at the end of the table, occasionally casting looks in my direction over the top of their drinks.

I gave them both a nod and a wink, and then proceeded to loose several more purple chips before pushing back from the table.

As I gathered the rest of my chips, the women approached me.

“Tough game huh?” The shorter of the two women said.

“First time. I’ll figure it out. It’s only money.” I shrugged and nodded.

The girls glanced at each other for a moment and then turned towards me.

“You here for business or pleasure?” The other asked me.

“Pleasure.” I grinned, checking out her body.

She cracked a small smile.

“Would you ladies care to come upstairs for a drink?” I asked.

“We’d love to.” The woman said, looking at her shorter friend.

We took a few steps towards the elevator and then the shorter women stopped.

“We do have some things to chat about before we head up.” She said cautiously.

I reached into my pocket and pulled out some purple chips. I took a step forward and pushed several into each of the women’s hands.

“How’s that for starters?” I asked with a grin.

Both women paled and quickly dropped the chips into their purses.

“What’s your name?” The taller woman asked.

“Carter.”

“I’m Lauren and that’s McKayla.” The taller woman replied.

“Shall we?” I asked.


“What do you do?” Lauren asked, walking towards the balcony of my room. I’d booked the most expensive suite that they had which included an enormous hot tub on the patio.

“Lots of things. I’m on the board of a company and I own my own real estate development firm.” I replied, pouring three glasses of champagne. I briefly considered dropping some pills in but figured that I’d let this go. These girls were pros, so I wanted to see how this played out.

I walked over and handed a glass to each of the women, who took them and drank slowly, casting glances at each other.

“What do you two ladies do?” I asked with a grin.

“We’re models and she dances.” Lauren stammered.

“I see. But, what do you DO?” I asked again, emphasizing DO.

Lauren and McKayla stared at each other again.

“Well, uhm, that depends on...” McKayla stammered.

“What do you have in mind?” Lauren interjected.

“I like to play rough. Real rough.” I grinned.

McKayla’s face dropped and she stared at Lauren nervously.

“No bruises. We’re not into that sort of shit. Not unless you got a lot more chips in your pocket.” Lauren said firmly.

“Oh, I got plenty, but don’t worry, that’s not my kinda thing.”

McKayla blew out a sigh of relief.

“You guys play together right?” I asked.

The girls stared at each other and nodded a little.

“Some.” Lauren nodded.

“Some? Well, get ready, I think you two are gonna get to know each other a lot more tonight.” I smirked.

McKayla stared at Lauren nervously again.

“Do you dance too?” I asked the taller woman.

She nodded.

“Good. Why don’t you start there? I love a good show.” I replied, sitting down on the couch.

McKayla walked over to the sound system and turned on some up beat music. Returning to her friend, the two of the bottomed their drinks and then began to dance with each other. Seeing them standing next to each other displayed the high difference between them.

Lauren was fairly tall, even without her heels. She had very dark blond hair with a nice overall figure.

McKayla had long, dark brown hair and was quite short. By the looks of her body, she was fairly small chested. However, she had the tightest ass I’d ever seen. She was built like a gymnast and my mind began to race with the possibilities.

The girls danced together. Lauren put her hand on McKayla’s shoulder and pulled her closer. The shorter girl seemed to be slightly hesitant.

“Come on, don’t be shy. I didn’t bring you girls up here to watch a middle school dance. Get on with it!” I called out, my voice angry.

Lauren pulled McKayla in close and began to grind against her. The shorter girl seemed nervous but began to dance back against her friend.

It was like a switch flipped. McKayla began to move aggressively against Lauren as the tempo of the music picked up and though both girls were dressed, I could feel my dick begin to harden.

“That’s it! Better! Come on, show me something!” I called out as I popped a fuck pill.

Lauren leaned in and kissed McKayla. The shorter girl recoiled for just a moment, then leaned forward and kissed her friend back. McKayla’s hands came up and rested on Lauren’s larger breasts as the taller girl gripped her ass cheeks.

McKayla spun around and began to grind her ass against Lauren’s crotch, who reached around her friend and began to slide her hands up and down McKayla’s body. McKayla leaned her head back against Lauren as she continued to push back against her. Lauren leaned in, kissing McKayla’s mouth and neck as her hands slid up to her smaller chest.

“Take them out.” I called out.

Lauren pulled the straps off of McKayla’s shoulders and tugged her dress down. As I suspected, she wasn’t wearing a bra and though her tits were small, they were rock hard. Lauren cupped them and pinched her dark nipples slightly.

“Come over here.” I said.

McKayla walked towards me. She had a look on her face like a panther and was clearly lost in the music of the moment. I grinned at her and spread my legs and she climbed onto my lap.

“That’s it baby, show me what you can do.” I encouraged as McKayla placed her hands on my shoulders. She bucked and rolled her hips against my rapidly hardening cock.

Lauren climbed onto the couch next to us and pushed her dress down, revealing her bra clad tits. She leaned in and cupped McKayla’s breasts and kissed on her neck as McKayla continued to grind on my lap.

I reached out and grabbed Lauren’s tit, squeezing it roughly. She let out a cry of surprise and pain but didn’t pull away as I dug my fingers into her flesh and tugged her bra downwards until I could hear stiches pop.

She reached behind her back and unhooked her bra, letting it fall away.

“Fucking nice tits! Bring them over here!” I growled, putting my arm behind her back and pulling her forward. She thrust her chest out towards me and I sucked her nipple into my mouth and bit down on it roughly.

Lauren whimpered a little and let out a sigh of relief as I released her nipple and sucked McKayla’s into my mouth, pulling on it with my teeth.

“Unnnghhh!! Unngh!!!” McKayla cried out in pain, wrapping her arms around my head and jerking her body against me as I dug my fingers into the flesh of her other breast.

“Fuck, your tits are like rocks!” I exclaimed as I slid my hands down her back and dug them into her ass cheeks.

McKayla whimpered a little but continued to buck and grind against me as I pulled her dress up over her ass.

“She’s hot huh?” Lauren asked, her voice quivering a little with jealousy.

“Yeah. Take off your clothes.” I ordered.

Lauren stood up and pushed her dress down to the floor. In her just her heels and a tiny thong, she spun around and looked over her shoulder at me.

“You like?” She asked seductively.

“Nice ass.” I commented.

“Thanks.” She said, a grin spreading across her face.

‘I can’t wait to fuck it.”

The smile disappeared.

“I need my dick sucked. Get to it.” I demanded, looking up at McKayla.

She nodded and slowly slid down my body. Lauren watched as she extracted my cock, which sprang out and stood upright.

“Wow.” Lauren muttered.

“Damn.” McKayla commented, wrapping her hand around it.

“Don’t stare at it, suck it.” I demanded, putting my hand on the back of McKayla’s head and shoving her down.

McKayla turned out to be a decent cock sucker. Relatively skilled but very energetic. Lauren climbed back onto the couch to watch, rubbing her own tits and occasionally dipping her hand between her legs.

I shoved McKayla’s head all the way down onto my lap, forcing my cock down the back of her throat. She kicked her legs in shock and I grinned a Lauren as she slapped my thighs. I then released McKayla, who pulled back and sat up.

“Your turn babe.” I grinned, grabbing Lauren’s shoulder and pulling her body downwards towards my crotch.

Lauren had more skill but less energy. She swirled her tongue around my cock head and bobbed up and down on it slowly. I rested my hand on the back of her head as encouragement and then pushed my fingers into McKayla’s mouth, who sucked them seductively.

“That’s it. Suck that dick you hot little whore.” I encouraged Lauren, pushing her head down onto my lap as I moved my slick hand behind her. I tugged the string out of her ass crack and pushed a wet finger into her anal pucker, causing her to cry out and lurch forward. The upside to this was that her throat opened up and I took the opportunity to shove her down hard, sliding my dick down her throat.

“Oh fuck that’s nice. That’s nice. Tight little ass on you whore, I’m gonna enjoy that later.” I commented, pushing my finger in deeper. Lauren whined again and I released her head.

“Fuck that hurts!” Lauren whined as she sat up.

“Deal with it. You, climb on, I’m ready to fuck.” I demanded at McKayla. She quickly pushed her panties and dress down then jumped onto my lap. She grabbed my dick then positioned it against her pussy.

“Hey! Condom!” Lauren called out.

“Fuck that. I’m not paying you two to cum in a plastic bag.” I shot back, grabbing McKayla’s hips and shoving her down onto my dick.

“SHIT THAT’S DEEP!” McKayla screamed, leaning back with her hands on my knees as my cock bottomed out against her cervix.

“Fucking deal with it.” I snarled, rocking McKayla’s hips back and forth.

She quickly recovered and began to buck against me wildly.

McKayla turned out to be an amazing fuck. Like her blowjobs, her mediocre technique was more than made up for with her energy level and my hands roamed all over her rock hard body.

“You’re built like a brick shit house. What’s your story?” I grunted as McKayla’s pussy clenched down on me.

“Used to be a gymnast.” She grunted through gritted teeth.

“Yeah? So you’re flexible huh?”

She nodded.

“Get up.” I ordered.

McKayla climbed off my dick. I stood up and pulled my pants up, then lead the girls into the bedroom. I motioned for McKayla to lie down in the middle.

“Grab your ankles.” I ordered.

McKayla easily lifted her legs up next to her head and grabbed her ankles. Both of her holes were on lewd display for me and I pulled off my pants again and climbed onto the bed.

“SHIT! SHIT! FUCKING SHIT!” She screamed as I slammed my dick into her swollen cunt. From this position, I could feel my cock banging against the back wall of her pussy.

“Fuck yeah! Fucking tight little bitch! Shit, I can’t wait to feel your ass!” I exclaimed as I drilled her.

McKayla didn’t answer me. Instead she just wrapped her arms around the back of her calves and held them against her chest as I slammed her.

Lauren climbed onto the bed next to McKayla with a nervous look on her face.

“She’s hot huh?” She asked with a tremble in her voice.

“Yeah she is. She’s gonna get a nice tip from me.” I replied as sweat rolled down my face.

I continued to fuck McKayla as Lauren looked on with frown.

“Is there anything you’d like me to do?” She asked, trying to be seductive but clearly worried.

“Yeah get down here.” I ordered.

Lauren nodded and lowered her head toward my crotch. I pulled my dick out of McKayla’s pussy and held it out towards Lauren, who sank on it.

“Good girl. Like that taste?” I teased.

Lauren looked up at me and nodded.

“Good. Get it from the source.” I demanded, pulling my dick out of her mouth and pushing her towards McKayla’s crotch. Lauren moved her body so she was parallel with McKayla and leaned in, slowly running her tongue over McKayla’s swollen slit.

“Oh God. Oh GOD that feels good!” McKayla cried out.

“Ever had your cunt ate by a girl before?” I asked.

“Uh huh.” McKayla moaned.

“When?”

“Locker room. And at the hotel. Long road trip.” McKayla panted.

The idea of a shower room full of hot, naked gymnasts all eating each other out had my blood on fire.

I walked over to my suitcase and pulled out a bottle. I moved behind Lauren and admired the view as I poured some lube onto my rock hard dick.

“How’s she taste?” I asked as I rubbed my cock.

“So good. So good.” Lauren replied, clearly trying to make her voice sound sexy.

“Pull your legs up higher.” I ordered. McKayla arched her back and pulled her knees towards her head, essentially folding her body in half. Her pussy slit was now facing the ceiling and Lauren sat up to adjust her position.

“Move down lower.” I directed.

Lauren looked sideways at me and raised an eyebrow.

“Huh?” She asked.

I leaned in closer to her.

“Put your tongue up her ass.” I said with a grin.

Lauren recoiled.

“I, I don’t do that.” she stammered.

“You want to get paid? Do it.” I replied evenly.

She stared at me, turned towards McKayla’s anus, and then looked at me.

“Do I have to?” She asked quietly.

“No you don’t. You can get dressed and get the fuck out of here.”

Lauren stared at me, and then turned back towards McKayla. She clenched up her face and leaned in, pressing her tongue gently against McKayla’s anal pucker.

“Oooohhhhhhhhh. OOOhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Ohhhhhhhhh!!!!!!” McKayla moaned.

“Yeah? Like that?” I asked as I moved behind Lauren.

“Oh fuck that feels so good!” McKayla exclaimed.

“Yeah? Glad you like it. We’re just getting started.” I replied, rubbing my slick cock against Lauren’s asshole.

Her head immediately shot up and turned towards me.

“What are you doing?” She shrieked.

“I’m gonna fuck you up the ass.”

“I don’t do that!” She exclaimed.

I grabbed my pants and pulled several purple chips out. Lauren’s eyes opened wide as I leaned down and shoved them into her mouth like it was a slot machine.

“You were saying?” I grinned as I resumed pushing forward.

Lauren let out an increasingly loud moan of discomfort, then pain. Finally, she let out a shriek as the head of my cock popped into her anus.

Chips flew out of her mouth and she clawed the bed sheets as I sunk my cock deeper into her rectum.

“Fuck yeah. Fucking nice.” I commented as I grabbed her hips.

“Hurts. Hurts.” She whimpered.

“Roll over!” I barked.

McKayla quickly released her legs and rolled over. I shoved Lauren’s head forward, holding it between McKayla’s insanely tight ass cheeks as I drilled her colon.

“Eat that ass. She’s next.” I ordered.


I ended up blowing my load up Lauren’s ass. No matter how much I threatened, I couldn’t get either girl to touch me until I cleaned up, so the three of us moved to the enormous shower. There I watched the girls soap each other up and McKayla ate Lauren’s pussy.

Still recharging, I brought the girls to the bar area and made McKayla do the spits across an L shaped counter while Lauren knelt in front of her and lapped at her pussy.

We then moved to the hot tub and drank another bottle of champagne until I was ready to go again. I then bent McKayla over the edge of the tub and fucked her cunt from behind.

For the final act, I belt McKayla over the edge of the railing overlooking the strip below. Hundreds of people saw and heard her screams as I slammed my cock up her insanely tight ass and then filled it with my cum.


“I’ll be here through tomorrow. Call me!” I said as I closed the door behind the two waddling women.

--------------Weeks later.-------------------

“Did you have a nice Thanksgiving?” I teased as Jessica bobbed up and down on my dick.

“Uh huh.” She mumbled.

“Did you get enough meat?” I smirked, laughing at my own joke.

Her face dropped and she pulled away. For just a moment I thought that she was going to have a snide response but then she suddenly jumped up and ran into my private bathroom, slamming the door behind her.

“What the hell?” I muttered as I heard the sounds of her vomiting.


“Take some time off. Get better. You’re no use to me if you’re puking all the time.” I said angrily as I put my hand on Jessica’s back and pushed her out of my office.

As I closed the door behind her, I could see the thin brunette intern, Lynn, standing at the end of the hallway.

She was looking right at me with a grin on her face.

“What in the fuck? Who is this girl?” I muttered.

Lynn waved at me, and then walked away.


“Oh. Mr. Carter, that hurts. That hurts.” Fahmida cried out.

“Shut up. You can take it.” I replied, shoving my cock deeper into her anus.

It was Christmas break. I’d decided to decline Claudia’s invitation to come to family dinner. Instead, I’d wandered around campus looking for something to play with.

I found a thin Pakistani girl sitting under a tree reading a book.

It was too easy, though I wasn’t expecting the thick bush of pubic hair between her legs when I took her pants off.

So, I’d flipped her over and drilled her from behind. She let out a shark shriek but didn’t pull away when I’d stuck my thumb in her ass, so I pulled my dick out of her pussy and slid it up her back door.

I grabbed her shoulders and slammed into her hard, watching my white cock slide in and out of her dark brown ass cheeks. She whimpered and moaned, but never again complained as I reamed her anus out.

She was pretty much a dead fish, a warm log with a hole in it, but it was better than jacking off into Cassie’s panties. So, I drilled her rectum and filled her colon with my cum, then sent her on her way.


“Hey Bro.” Candace called out, peering around the corner of my bedroom.

“What’s going on? How was Christmas?” I asked.

Candace came in and sat down on the bed.

“Good. You?”

“Not bad.” I shrugged.

“Sorry you weren’t there. We missed you.”

“Oh yeah? Who is we?”

“Mom asked about you. Mason did too.”

“Cassie?” I asked, looking away.

“She was actually hoping you would be there.”

“Oh yeah? How so? She ready to come home?” I asked, perking up a little as I turned back towards Candace.

“Uhm, no. Actually, she was wondering if you would be willing to, uhm, give her some more stuff. She’s out. She didn’t know how you’d feel about it, after, you know, everything that happened.” Candace stammered.

I paused for a moment. Originally I was heartbroken that Cassie wasn’t actually interested in me as a person, just my drugs. But, I shrugged it off and nodded my head.

“Sure. She knows where to find me.” I replied.

“Really?” Candace exclaimed.

“Sure. Why not. Tell her to call me.”

“You’re the best, you know that?” Candace grinned.

“I know. Speaking of, I never got a Christmas present from you.”

“I know. I’m sorry. Just been busy. Hey, you never got me anything!” Candace replied with a smile.

I pondered for a moment, then jumped up and grabbed my keys.

“Sure I did. Come with me.”

Candace followed me down the stairs. I lead her down the circular staircase past the sex room and into the first garage.

“Wow, I haven’t been in here in a long time!” Candace commented as she looked around the room at the collection of unique and expensive cars.

“Yeah. Me either. Couple of years huh?” I replied as Candace walked between the cars.

“Yeah. Since I first got here. Seems like forever ago huh?”

“It was. Lots of shit has happened since then, huh?”

Candace stopped moving and stared down at the silver car she had her hand on.

“Yeah. A lot of shit.” Candace repeated softly.

I could feel that there was something else on Candace’s mind, but I didn’t know how to get her to say it. So, I watched her silently as she stared at the car, slowly tracing her finger over the metal.

“Carter?” She finally said, lifting her head up and turning towards me.

“Yeah sis?” I replied, staring at her.

She opened her mouth as if to speak, then shut it. A weak smile spread across her face and then she shook her head as to clear her mind.

“So, where’s my present?” She asked.

“You have your hand on it.” I replied with a grin.

Candace looked down at the car then back at me.

“Seriously?”

I shrugged.

“It’s a Shelby. I hear its worth a couple hundred grand. I mean, if you don’t want it, there’s a Toyota upsta...”I started to reply. I was cut off by Candace’s bear hug, which knocked the breath out of me.

“I guess that means you like it.” I gasped.

“I love it.” Candace gushed, finally releasing me. We stayed face for face for a moment.

“I love you.” I said suddenly.

“I know. I love you too. It’s wrong. You’re fucked up. Seriously fucked up. You’ve done some fucked up things, but so have I. I love you bro.” Candace replied solemnly.

“Fun fucked up things though.” I smirked.

“This is true.” Candace grinned.

“So, where’s my present?” I asked.

“You’ll get it later. I got to take my new car out for a drive!”

--------------That night-------------

I was strangely tired so I went to bed early. As the lights in my eyes dimmed, I heard a voice.

“You’re not going to bed, are you?”

“Was thinking about it.” I replied, not opening my eyes.

“Well that’s a shame. You’d miss out on your present.”

“What’s that?”

“Take a look.”

I rolled over towards the door.

Candace was standing in the doorway. She had one hand on the door jam and her hip cocked out. Her long brown hair was in curls around her shoulders.

She was wearing a tiny red bra and panty set, complete with stockings and red heels. The sides of her panties were held together with little bows and there was a bow between her breasts. Both garments were little more than ribbons.

“How in the hell is that holding up your big tits?” I asked as I sat up.

“It’s not supposed to stay on long. Would you like to unwrap me?” Candace asked seductively as she walked towards the bed.

“God damn right.” I replied, swinging my body around towards her. Candace climbed onto my lap and my hands immediately went to her tight ass.

“This is so wrong.” She mumbled as she put her hands on the back of my head.

“Yeah, but that’s why you like it.” I replied as I tilted my head towards her.

She stared at me for a moment as if reconsidering, then leaned in and kissed me.

We made out gently for a while, and then I put my hand on the back of her head and kissed her harder. She moaned into my mouth and began to grind on my lap.

“You’re so fucking hot.” I panted, pulling away for a moment as I groped her tits.

“This is so fucking wrong. It’s so fucking wrong!” Candace gasped as I dug my fingers into her breasts.

“That’s why you like it so much, because it’s wrong.” I replied, pushing her body backwards and burying my head between her tits.

I kissed her breasts and then grabbed the bow in my teeth. I looked up and Candace looked at me expectantly as I moved my head back, pulling the ribbon free.

“Why can’t I say no to you?” Candace asked as I cupped her bare breasts.

“Do you want to?” I asked.

Candace didn’t answer.

Instead, she leaned her head back and moaned as I pinched her nipples.

She wiggled her hips more in my lap as I sucked one of her nipples into my mouth and teased her anus with my fingertip.

“Maybe the fact that I’m so fucked up turns you on. Maybe you’re just a fucked up, dirty slut and I bring out the best in you. You considered that?” I asked.

Candace just groaned as I sunk my finger an inch into her back door.

“Well? You want my dick, don’t you?” I teased.

“Uh huh.”

“Ask for it.”

Candace leaned her head down and stared at me intently. I gazed into her big brown eyes, half afraid of what she would say.

“Fuck me. Fuck me Carter.” She said in a lusty voice.

“Call me your brother. Beg your little brother to fuck you like the dirty slut that you are.” I demanded, pushing my finger into her anus a little more.

Candace clawed my back and hissed a little.

“Please fuck me Carter. Please fuck you’re big sister’s pussy. Bend me over and fuck the shit out of me. I need it. I need it so bad. I need my little brother’s cock in my tight little pussy. Please Carter? Please fuck me? Please fuck your big sister?” Candace pleaded.

I nearly came.

“Just your pussy?” I asked, pumping my finger in and out of her rectum.

Candace hissed again and dug her nails tighter into my back.

“Anything you want. I’m your present tonight Carter. Anything you want. Take me. Use me. Just fuck me silly, please. I need it. I need it.” Candace moaned.

I stood up, lifting Candace up with me. She tried to wrap her legs around me, but I grabbed her waist and threw her onto the bed.

“Roll over!” I barked.

Candace quickly got up on her hand and knees and stuck her ass out at me. I pulled off my boxers and climbed onto the bed behind her.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.