Rich Guy 4a. The Blue Dragon - Cover

Rich Guy 4a. The Blue Dragon

by Dark1

Copyright© 2019 by Dark1

Coming of Age Sex Story: One possible ending for the Rich Guy series. See how it all comes to a close and ties back into the story we all know and love

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Blackmail   .

--Present Day, end of Summer--

“Good crowd tonight.” I said, looking around the living room, which was packed with druken college kids.

She did not reply.

“You want some action tonight? It’s been a while.” I said, turning to look towards her.

“Whatever you want.” Candace replied in a flat voice.

----- Spring, same year-----

The night that Candace left me, I eventually left her room, clutching one of her shirts.

I wandered down to the sex room.

I found some rope that was intended for bondage, threw it through a ring in the ceiling for a sex swing, wrapped it around my neck and sat down.

The world began to go dark.

Pain shot through my neck for a while and then my body went numb.

I thought about Cassie.

I thought about Ella.

I thought about Jennifer.

I cried.

I thought about my Dad.

I cried more.

I’d done lots of bad things to a lot of people.

I thought about Jamie.

Jamie.

Jamie would die for me. Jamie would kill for me. I thought about all of the things I still wanted to do.

I thought about Candace.

I wanted Candace.

I was all of her, and I was going to have her. She promised me that she would be mine.

She promised. She wanted me.

She had told me so.

It was how it was supposed to be.

Meant to be.

Just before I lost the ability to move, I lifted my hands up and unwrapped the rope from around my neck. I felt onto the ground, gasping for air. As my vision slowly returned, a plan began to form.


Money can buy lots of things. Money can buy a whole lot more than you would think it would. My wealth and power was growing since my move with the board. I now had more voting shares than any one else, which meant that no one could stop me.

My first step was to buy Mason’s company.

That took a little convicing, but we had overlapping industries so it mostly made sense.

The second move was harder, which was to get Mason kicked out of his own company without an exit package.

I dug up some shady dealings that he had made years before and pointed to his poor stock price.

I settled with my board to give him a small parachute.

Then, I put word on the street that he was tainted. I had to make sure that no one would hire him. It seemed to work, at least as far as ‘public’ jobs went.

Buying off a cop was pretty easy. Getting an overworked policeman to be willing to plant drugs was pretty straightforward.

I just needed to wait for the right moment.

Over the summer, I got my chance. Mason and Claudia decided to go on vacation, presumably to get away from their troubles. Unfortunately they chose a non extradition country with a history of police corruption. My private investigator gave me their hotel details and the name of the local police chief.

Buying off a foreign cop was even easier than a domestic one.

Over the weekend, police raided Robert’s apartment in Northern California and arrested him for cocaine possesion with intent to distribute.

An hour later, local police kicked in the door of the hotel where Mason and Claudia were staying.

The story I heard was that Claudia was being plowed by a local man while Mason was watching when the police showed up. The local man was thrown out on the street while Mason and Claudia were hauled off to a shit hole of a local jail in their underwear.

The next day, I got a phone call from a frantic Candace.

I listened to her scream at me for twenty minutes. She clearly knew that I was behind the dual arrests.

She threatened me with legal action.

She called me every name she could think of.

I listened patiently until she ran out of breath.

Then she began to cry.

Then she began to sob.

Hard.

She cried so hard that she couldn’t talk or barely breathe.

When her tears finally eased up, she managed to say one thing.

“What do you want Carter?” She whispered.

“That’s simple Candace. I want you. Forever. The way it was meant to be. Just like you promised.” I said calmly.

Six hours later, Candace showed up on my door step.

I calmly explained to her that I was going to audition her for a few hours and if she passed, I would get everyone released.

Her face dropped but she nodded in agreement.

“Tell me you love me.” I ordered.

“Uhm ... uhmmmm. Mmm. I love you.” She stammered.

“Make me believe it.” I said firmly.

Candace dropped her face into her hands.

I could hear her sobs but I held firm.

Several minutes later she lifted her head up and wiped the tears from her eyes.

She took several steps forward and put her hand on my shoulder.

“I love you Carter. I missed you. I’m so happy to be here with you.” She said in a soft voice.

It was almost seductive.

“I missed you too.” I replied, putting my hand on her face.

I leaned forward.

Candace closed her eyes as if to brace herself.

When our lips met, she jumped a bit, but then kissed me back.

I could feel her body trembling, but she pushed her tonuge into my mouth.

I slid my hand around her back and grabbed her full ass, savoring the feeling of it again. She let out a small moan as I squeezed it gently.

“Ohhhhhh.”

“Yeah?” I asked, pulling away and looking at her.

“Uh huh.”

“Shall we upstairs?” I asked.

She gave a small nod.

I lead her upstairs to my bedroom.

I wanted to be gentle.

I wanted to make love to her.

I wanted to love her and her to love me...

But I also wanted to punish her.

I wanted to make her hurt, for all of the hurt she put on me.

Candace began to shake wildly as she undressed and I ordered her onto the bed.

I was not gentle.

We did not make love.

I hurt her.

I punished her.

I fucked her like a cheap whore.

She screamed.

She cried.

But she never once asked me to stop.

When I told her to beg, she begged.

When I told her to suck, she sucked.

When I told her to tell me she loved me, she screamed her love at the top of her lungs.

I filled both of her holes with my cum and she sucked me clean in between without complaint.

She ordered pizza and opened the door naked, then blew the delivery boy without question.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.