Rich Guy 4b. The Red Herring - Cover

Rich Guy 4b. The Red Herring

by Dark1

Copyright© 2019 by Dark1

Coming of Age Sex Story: An alternative ending to the Rich Guy Series. Bet you didn't see this one coming!

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   .

“Fuck Candace.”

That’s what I thought to myself.

“Fuck her.”

“Fuck her drama.”

“Fuck her bullshit.”

“Fuck her lies.”

“Fuck all of it.”

I didn’t need her.

I didn’t need anyone.

I was Carter.

I was rich.

I was powerful.

I was the sex God.

At the moment, I had my cock buried to the hilt up Wendy’s ass. The petite blond girl did have anal experience, but that didn’t stop her from screaming at the top of her lungs while I sodomized her.

Luckily, Jamie had a way of shutting her up.


Candace left me. Fuck her. I shut off her credit cards and closed her bank accounts. Her car was in her name. She could figure out the rest. Mason could buy her things. Or Robert. Not my problem any more. Just more freedom for me.

Jamie convinced all of her hot female friends to skip the graduation orgy and come to my place instead. I had 50 drunk, naked, barely legal High School girls running around my house all night.

I’d like to say that I fucked them all, but that would be a lie.

I did ensure that every single one of them got their pussy licked, and that they ate pussy in returned.

With Candace out of the way, Jamie essentially moved in with me. I didn’t know what her plans were for the end of the summer. I didn’t much care.

Plenty of her friends weren’t planning to go to college and they knew that I was available. I’d have my pick of any or all of them.

I’d not heard from anyone in months, save for a package of legal shit that Brad had sent me. He said in a note that it was left over insurance paperwork from my father’s death. I figured that it was more money for me, so I signed it and mailed it back without giving it a second thought.

I trusted Brad.

Perhaps I shouldn’t have.

--------- Middle of Summer-------

“Let’s go shopping babe.” Jamie said as she rolled over.

It was the middle of the afternoon. We’d fucked all night and most of the morning. Wendy had just left the house with an ass full of my cum. I was content for the moment and not particularly motivated to get up, much less put clothes on.

“Why?”

“Because shopping is fun, duh! Besides, don’t you want to see me in pretty new things?”

“You never have clothes on anyway.”

“But, taking them off of me is fun, isn’t it?” She giggled.

“True.”

“That and you really like ripping my clothes. I’m running out of bras and panties.”

“So stop wearing them.” I shrugged.

“Come on, don’t be such a party pooper. Take me out! I need to get some air!”

“What’s in it for me?” I asked.

“I’ll suck your cock while we drive.”

“Good start, what else?”

“We can fuck in the dressing room?” Jamie asked, grinning.

“Not bad. What else?”

Jamie thought for a moment.

“What if I seduce one of the sales girls?”

My cock twitched.

“That could be fun.”

“I figured as much.” Jamie giggled.

We showered and dressed, then got in my car.

Jamie put her foot on the dash and leaned her head back, basking in the summer California Sun. Her long hair flowed in the wind and her skirt flickered up around her waist.

I sped around the curve of the coastal highway. I had to admit that the Sun felt good on my face.

“Hey, aren’t you supposed to be sucking me?” I demanded.

Jamie grinned.

She unsnapped her seat belt and turned sideways, leaning towards my lap.

I lifted my arms up and Jamie extracted my cock.

“God I love your dick.” Jamie exclaimed, stroking it.

“Fucking suck it already!” I demanded, shoving her head down.

Jamie gagged slightly but then began to bob up and down on my shaft. She wasn’t the best cock sucker I’d ever had, but she was the most enthusiastic.

She loved sucking my dick.

She loved sucking dick.

She loved being fucked.

Anywhere.

Any place.

Any time.

After Jamie hit her rhythm on my shaft, I slid my hand down her back to her ass. Her skirt was already flying high in the wind, so getting to her butt wasn’t hard. I put my hand on her ass cheek and found it to be bare.

“Where are your panties, you little slut?” I scolded.

“I left them at home, Sir.” She replied, looking up at me with a grin.

“Dirty fucking whore.” I said, shoving one of my dry fingers into her rectum.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.