Rich Guy 4c - Old Man Carter - Cover

Rich Guy 4c - Old Man Carter

by Dark1

Copyright© 2019 by Dark1

Coming of Age Sex Story: The conclusion to the Rich Guy series. A fitting future for Carter. Codes hidden but will make sense if you have read the entire series

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Post Apocalypse   .

I never saw Candace again after that day.

It didn’t matter. I had Jamie. Fuck Candace.

Jamie skipped her graduation orgy to be with me. She brought Wendy and some other friends along and we fucked all weekend long. No drugs. No pressure. Just a housefull of hot young girls who loved dick and pussy.

It was the best night of my life.

Jamie moved in with me. Her mother was thrilled. I suspected that her mother figured we would get married at some point. I had no intention of doing so.

Jamie somehow managed to balance work, college and fucking me. How she did that, I’ll never know.

Three years went by and I could tell that she was getting antsy.

She graduated early and I immediately hired her on to my engineering department.

She asked if we were going to get married. I asked her what the point was. She replied that she wanted to start a family. I pointed out the small scar on my crotch and told her that wasn’t happening.

That was the beginning of the end.

Over the last four years she had fucked countless other men. I didn’t care.

Then I saw her in the break room flirting with one of her co workers Paul.

The end was near.

Months went by. She stopped coming home. When I asked her about it she said she was hanging out with friends or working late, but I knew better.

Then, one day, she didn’t come home.

The end was here.

I thought about firing them both, but I really liked Jamie. It wasn’t her fault that we wanted different things. I wished her well and went on with my life.


Candace married Robert the year after she moved out of my house.

A year later, Candace had a baby.

I saw it on Facebook since we still weren’t talking.

She named her daughter Cassie.


The next years of my life were spent buying up companies and fucking hot girls. I never got tired of either. Money was power. Sex was power. I wanted all of it and I frequenty got it.


Jamie and Paul married, but never had kids. I heard through the grapevine that Jamie had some sort of internal plumbing issue that prevented her from having her own kids. I thought about suggesting adoption, but it didn’t seem to be my place. Jamie and I still talked every now and then, but our relationship wasn’t that close any longer.


I pushed my way into the social scene. My status as a rich, single guy allowed me to get into pretty much any celebrity party that I wanted. I flaunted my wealth and power and had no problem picking up young gold diggers.

Life has a way of waking you up.

--- 10 years post Candace---

Life was good. It was hard to complain. I was a 30 year old single guy with my cock buried up the asshole of an 18 year old model.

She had been all over me at some party I had walked into. She knew me. Eveyone knew me. She figured I was a meal ticket. I figured she would be an amusement for the night.

She had never done anal before, but I made it clear that it was happening.

She whimpered in pain but didn’t complain as I reamed out her ass. Just as I was about to blow my load, the house began to shake.

The quake.

THE Quake that people had been predicting for decades finally hit all of California.

When the house stopped shaking, I grabbed my things, some clothes and ran out of the door.

The model tried to follow behind me.

She was on her own.

I drove to the airport, watching the smoke and flames begin to rise from the collapsed buildings. The roads were closing around me, but somehow I made it.

There was a private plane on the runway. I could tell by the lights that it was heading out. I parked my car and ran up the steps. The hostess tried to push me off, so I shoved a wad of bills into her hand and pushed her out of the way.

The plane took off just as the radar tower collapsed.

We flew to Dallas, Texas. It was big enough to handle the influx of planes and far enough away not to be damaged.

I camped out in the penthouse of a hotel for a month while the nation tried to recover. It would take years for California to be functional.

For that month, I worked the phones. There were millions dead.

I found out that Robert had died.

As did Mason and Claudia.

Paul

Whitney.

Jamie’s sister.

Fumi.

Brad

As did half of the board of directors.

I never could find out what happened to Candace or her daughter Cassie. Communication was limited and information was hard to come by. The last info I had was that she was living in Northern California, but that was all.

I asserted my power immediately and consumed the percentages of the company that the board memebers had vacated. Most of them had not specified what to do with their parts. The point that I made to the rest was that it would take too long to track down family members, but we would compensate them later if they were still alive.

I moved quickly to buy up companies that were in tatters in the aftermath. For years afterwards, I was both praised as a shrewed businessman and condemmed as profitting off of the worst disaster in world history.

I didn’t care.

I swallowed up as many engineering and construction companies as I could.

Then, I waited.

--- 5 years post quake------

Five years after the quake, I was a billionare and the richest man in the country. As the state slowly began to rebuild itself, there wasn’t a single construction company left in the Western US that wasn’t owned by the Galen Group and I controlled 65% of it.

Contracts poured in, as did the money. I moved from my house in Texas back to California to be closer to the action.

Jamie was the head of my entire engineeering team. She poured herself into her work. I think it was her way of dealing with her grief. I paid her so much money she could have walked away at any time, but she demanded to work 80 hour weeks. She told me once that California was her home and she was going to put it back together.

Brick by Brick. Good for her.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.