The Find Book 3 - Cover

The Find Book 3

Copyright© 2019 by toms120

Chapter 1

From day one, Tom knew that something was not right. Having 300-year-old chests sealed with GPS locations to the next treasures inside was not possible. Someone or something was manipulating Marty to find these, not just for the purpose to make him rich. There had to be another motive for this.

The United States military was pushing really hard to get a lot of the electrical advances, Hydro, and computer programs that OMG was using.

Tom figured that soon he may have to move the operation out of the United States due to this. Ghost Island could be the home but he was not sure. Thinking that it was time for a meeting of the minds with the heads of OMG as most are as smart as he is or smarter. Tom brought them to Boston for a meeting. After everyone arrived, greetings were made and the meeting started.

Tom began with “Ladies and gentlemen, we are gathered here; wait that’s not right, no one’s getting married,” all laughed. “Seriously, our government and military think we are going to give away all we worked for and I’m not sure if they think they can come in and take it, which will not happen. We need to remove all we can out of the United States before they try. This will be a major project that will not be easy to do.”

Pausing for a moment he started again. “I was thinking of using Ghost Island as a home base. I hate to ruin a beautiful site but we own it and it’s registered with the United Nations and the United States can’t touch it. Also no more Taxes. We will need many things, power, airfield, buildings for living, etc. As most know the island is 6 miles by 14 miles. So it will be tight but should work.

Meg raised her hand and said “Boss, didn’t want to interfere but why can’t we build underwater? We own 12 miles around the Island, some of us live underground now under the sea would be beautiful. Build a small city of glass at 100 ft or better in a dome. Arms off the main area for homes, offices, storage and any secure area we need. Get Artamus to help from the Venezuela side if need be. The United States is not there to help us only hinder. Leave the existing boat and repair business where it is until we need to move the building part. They will probably not touch that!” Looking around, everyone started to smile.

Mark said “Smart, cute, and can beat your butt.” Under his breath he said. “to bad she’s fat” with that a pencil stuck in the wall right next to his head and she said, “I heard that!”

Tom said, “Arron take care of those two!”

Aaron replied, “Sorry, not me, boss,” and they smiled.

“Great idea Meg,” replied Tom. “Any comments from the peanut gallery,” looking at Steve, Ron, and Fry.

Steve was the first to answer. “Tom, it would work. Maybe even better than where we’re at now. Build a city as Meg said for stores, theaters and an area to watch what’s going on outside. Then put annexes for storage which don’t have to be glass, clinics, offices, and connect them with passageways like in most airports even with people movers. Up top we can put the landing strip and a deep water harbor and fueling station and bring the containers to a covered port to transport below by elevators.Fry jumped in and said, “About 2 miles offshore there is a shelf where we can put a hydroelectric generator to power all we could ever build. I think once we get these areas up and running we will be able to move the smelters there and just ship raw material. The cool water will help the machines and we can store it there and no one will be able to take it. Take the artifacts to the 3 new areas that Mike will handle the build. Send Seals and Rangers to help if necessary.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.