The Find Book 3 - Cover

The Find Book 3

Copyright© 2019 by toms120

Chapter 10

All the girls headed to the beach. When they got there Meg, Tracy, Rose, and Pam started to strip, Julie said to Anna I guess they weren’t kidding and Julie, Kelly, and Anna stripped and headed toward the water. Meg was carrying a small towel with some items to protect them, which she laid by the water’s edge and entered the water.

When they had enough they got out, dried off and got dressed. Heading back when they entered the compound, Meg spotted Mark and said to the girls that she would see them in a few minutes. Walking up to him she said, “How do you want to handle the boat people we just can’t let them go?”

Mark answered, “I thought about that! Two of our guys have had a run-in with the NSA guy and would like to see if he could swim to Haiti from the middle of the Caribbean Sea.”

“Can they handle it,” inquired Meg

Mark said, “I will go with them.”

“Find out if there are any families that will be left and make it happen before the rest get here. Make sure you question the captain once more and truth serum him before you toss him.”

Mark said, “Done.”

The Caterer called about the tables and thanked Tracy for the business. She said, “You need to thank Julie and send her whatever leads you hear about.” Tracy asked if everything was all set and was told yes.

Alice said that she would come out with the dinner to find out what else she needed to do for them.

Tracy told Alice, “You could load the food in your catering truck and we have a large helicopter that can pick it put a bring it with them. Why don’t you come out with the tables and we will bring you back! Do you have someone to cover for you now?”

She answered, “Yes.”

“Good,” replied Tracy!

Tracy asked Mark, “Please go get the tables and pick up the catering lady, Alice. Also, I will need a headcount for food.”

Mark went looking for a pilot to operate the large helicopter. The main Seal in charge was asked to get Tracy a headcount for food and if anyone needed anything special in food to let her know. “We’ll have it in twenty-five minutes,” and Mark thanked him and left.

Tracy went inside and called Linda, She asked her the approximate time of arrival and how many of them are there?

Linda said, “About 6:00 and there are 22 of us.”

Okay, we can get rooms booked on Grenada Island and move the luggage later. Is there anything else?”

Linda said, “Nothing pressing, we will take later,” and disconnected.

Tracy walked in by the girls and asked them to make a list of what we are going to do and what you may need.

Julie looked at Tracy and asked her “What about me?”

Tracy said, “Julie, we all run a division for this company and make most of the decisions, Tom and Linda is who you will answer to and you run your part of it. Any major items we run by them but seldom do they stop it. Think about what you’re going to call your company? When Linda gets here we will handle the paperwork and it will be up to you to make any buys. Can you find an insurance agent or get a license yourself. I would like it if you could be here for the next day or two. Make whatever calls you need to. We want the mobile home park and the area around it. Have Meg take You, Ron, and Fry to see the commercial buildings.

“Julie, I’m sorry for not asking, is there anyone that you have to call, like a boyfriend, or family.”

Julie said, “No, but thanks for asking. I need to get in touch with my roommate. Tracy, tell me you’re not kidding about all this?

“Nope I am not kidding,” Tracy said.”

“WOW!” was all that Julie could say.

Tracy said, “Now go get me a mobile home park and the extra property.”

Tracy walked over to the girls and said, “I think she’s a keeper,” and all agreed. Tracy asked Rose to go settle her down and get her moving. Rose said, ‘no problem.’

“Pam, get the boys and find out about what we are doing for a communication system. We need to figure out how we are going to stay in the loop with everyone,” Asked Tracy.

Julie came back over to Tracy and Rose had a big smile. “Tracy I just wanted you to know I just put a bid in on that Mobile Home Park and his brother-in-law owns the surrounding area, so he is calling me back. Oh by the way, can we use a 40 plus unit hotel near the airport. My roommate manages the place and the owner wants to sell it.”

“Call her back and find out how many rooms are available tonight and what do they want for it?”

Julie said, “Hold a minute,” and called. She asked Jean how many rooms did she have and was told 14 rooms tonight. Julie said, “We will take them,” and asked Rose for her card. She gave Jean the numbers on the card for the rooms. “Is the owner there?” and she said Yes, “ask him to call me right back. Thanks,” and hung up. “Rose that is a black card?”

Rose said, “So will yours be.”

Tracy said, “You better get those rooms for 2 nights.”

Julie called Jean back and told her to make that at least 2 days. She then told her that she was staying for the night so she won’t be home also she got a new job and when she saw her next she would explain, “But Jean, we are serious about the hotel and it would be cash. Please have him call cause otherwise we will go somewhere else!” Julie then said 2 things, “What time are you off work,” and she was told 5:00, “and you just have a new job also.”

In the background, Rose said, “Good Girl.”

“Call as soon as you can with the owner on hand.”

Rose asked, “What is the name of the new company? You better get prepared, order cards this afternoon with the company name, your phone number, and name. Order 250 then when you get an address you can get nice cards and throw the others out.”

Rose I don’t have the funds to open a business now!” said Julie.

“How much do you think you need to open one.”

Julie said, “About $30,000.”

“Hum! Hey Meg, could you come here.” She whispered in her ear something.

Meg left and came back with a gym bag and took out $100,000 and asked will that cover it. Julie got weak in the knees and Rose helped her sit.

Julie looked at Rose and Rose said, “Okay, simple math. How much are the mobile home park and extra property going to cost us?”

Julie said, “Six to eight million dollars and the motel about 2 million.”

“At a 10% commission on 10 million dollars is 100,000 dollars. Now go do your job.”

Meg said, “I like the way you did that.”

Julie looked at the 2 girls and said, “Do you mean we have been walking around with 100,000 dollars in cash all day?”

Meg said, “No, half a million in cash.”

Julie said, “Oh my god!”

Just then Julie’s phone rang and it was his mobile home people. She asked the owners what they wanted for the whole thing, the extra property and mobile home park? The answer was 12 million and Julie said, “You have a good day,” and hung up. She called Tracy over and as she was explaining when her phone rang again.

The man said, “Please don’t hang up.”

Julie broke in and told him, “I will give you one figure and it will be for the mobile home park and the extra property. It will be cash. If you don’t except it, don’t call me back. If it’s okay, it will be available tomorrow. The amount will be 8 million dollars you pay the taxes and closing.”

The man said, “No way!”

Julie said, “Have a nice day,” and paused.

Immediately in the background, the in-law said wait give us a second to talk it over. Julie said, “Time is money,” and she covered the mouthpiece with her hand.

Tracy said, “I like this girl,” and Rose commented that she wasn’t playing poker with her.

He came back on and said they will take it. Julie said, “I will call tomorrow with the details. Your people can stay there, not to worry. I will talk to you tomorrow, Good Day,” and hung up. She looked at Rose and said, “One down and one to go.”

Julie slowly sat down and said, “We did good, they wanted 12 million-plus closing plus taxes and we got it for 8 Million. “OMG, I forgot to ask if it was okay!”

Tracy hugged her and said, “You DID GREAT. Linda’s going to love you!”

“I’m going to bid 2 million for the motel is that okay?

“I don’t know, what do you think,” said Tracy?

“I guess Rose wasn’t kidding when she said to get off my butt and get to work.” Tracy just laughed.

Ron walked up and said that he just bought 100 mobile homes and they will be delivered within two weeks. Better get moving.”

Tracy said to Ron, “Julie just bought a mobile home park and the land around it that will take about a thousand units. She’s also getting ready to buy a motel with 48 rooms near the airport. Not bad for 2 hours’ work.”

Julie said, “Thanks Tracy for the pat on the Back. You don’t know how good it makes me feel.”

Her girlfriend called and gave the phone to the owner. Julie asked him, How many rooms, the financials and I need a report on last years’ business. I don’t know what you want but I will give you 2 million dollars in cash. You are responsible for the closing and the taxes. We will close on the motel in two days because we have another closing tomorrow. Let me talk to Jean while you think.

She asked if she could talk and she said yes. Julie told her when she got off to run home, change and grab a change for her and meet her at the Private area at the airport.

Now give him back the phone and she asked for his answer as the buyer is looking at another property and you don’t want to lose the sale. The owner said that he would sell it and accept the conditions. Julie said she will be in touch tomorrow with the details, thanked him and hung up. She sat down and she said she was shaking like a leaf. Tracy asked what her next trick was and Julie said, “Watch me pull a rabbit out of my hat.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.