The Find Book 3 - Cover

The Find Book 3

Copyright© 2019 by toms120

Chapter 11

Everyone came out to meet the helicopter. Linda and Tom walked up to Tracy and said, “I hear you had a busy week?”

Tracy said, “I was just the referee. Meg, Rose, and Pam started this.”

Tom said, “How come the smallest one is always in the most trouble?”

Meg said, “I heard that!” And they laughed.

Tracy said, “We have done a lot this week and when we get a minute, I will fill you in.”

Linda said, “Julie is doing a great job,” and Tracy agreed. She then asked if we hired her and Tracy said, ‘most definitely.’

“She purchased a Mobile Home Park and enough land around it to put 1,000 homes. Also, the motel you are staying in is ours. This was done in two hours. The owner wanted twelve million for the Mobile Home Park and land and she got it all for eight million.”

Linda asked if she was a keeper and Tracy said, “OH, Yeah!” Linda said she had brought a set (this is a black card, money, and a 1/10the share of company stock) for her and asked what she thought of that and Tracy said, “By all means. The girl in the motel is her roommate and runs the motel. She has a business degree and hotel management degree and I think in a few weeks we should bring her in also. Tell you my thoughts later.”

Linda asked Meg to bring Julie over. Tracy said, “Jean I would like to talk to you.”

Julie said, “Don’t worry Jean you have this!

Meg followed Linda to the Yacht and said I would like to introduce Julie to you. Julie this is Linda, she is the CEO, CFO, COO and Tom’s future wife.

Linda said, “Hi! Let me ask if are you coming to work for us.”

Julie said, “Yes Ma’am, I would like to.”

“Good,” replied Linda. “I hear you did a great job in one day.” Julie thanked her and Linda handed her an envelope and said, “Sign both forms and the third is yours.” Julie signed the forms and gave them back to Linda. She welcomed her and said we will talk later. She left to find Tom.

Meg told Julie to sit down. “She said that she can be your best friend or your worst enemy. She is great though!” Meg then told her to open the envelope and she found her Black Card and a piece of paper. When she unfolded the piece of paper it was a 1/10th share of the company. She looked at Meg confused and she replied, “If the worth of the company is 850 billion dollars, each share is 8.5 billion and 1/10th is 850 million dollars, so if I were you I would put that piece of paper in a safe place. You can’t just quit now and when you leave the share must be sold back to the company. That $100,000 has nothing to do with this. You will get a salary and it will be put on the card automatically but I don’t know how much it will be. Where are you a citizen?”

She said, “The United States.”

Meg continued, “Well you will have dual citizenship with this Island so after this year no more taxes. As soon as you get back to Grenada go to your bank, get a safety deposit box and put the share and most of the cash in it, not your account. Before you leave Aaron will put a tracker in yours and Jean’s body and give you a new phone. With what you are worth now we don’t want someone kidnapping you for the money.”

Julie said, “I can’t believe this!”

Meg said, “That’s why we said to go and make the deals. It is your money your spending so do it carefully. This is not for public notice but all of the major players have one share. When it started it was worth 2.14 billion dollars and in a very short time now it’s worth 8.5 billion, so keep up the good work and yours will grow. Oh, the four kitchen girls are worth a lot more than us as they are Marty’s step-daughters which were Tom’s partner. Anyone of us will help anyone. Another thing there is more Degrees out there than on a thermometer. Put the envelope in your pocket and let’s mingle.”

Tracy went into the boathouse and asked Jean if she was ready to go to work for us? Before she could answer Julie can up behind them and said, ‘you bet she is!’ Julie walked over to Tracy and hugged her and said, “Thank you. Let me get out of your hair.” She told Jean she would see her outside.

Jean turned to Tracy and said, “She has never steered me wrong so I’m in.”

Tracy said, “That’s great. We want you to run the motel for now. Please get a financial report for us tomorrow and a plan to run it. A list of employees and rate per hour for them also a quick evaluation of them. Any repairs that need to be done. Any vendors that you use. You no longer work for him but try not to get him mad until the sale goes through in two days.” Linda walked in and Tracy said, “I need a card for her. She is going to manage the motel for now. Also, she has a business management degree and hotel management degree.”

Linda Said, “I’m the CEO, COO, and CFO of the parent company and if you’re going to be in charge of multiple businesses for us, any problems call me. Here is my business card and welcome to our family. I will have your card before you leave. I need your proper name on this paper.” Jean did what Linda asked and return the paper. Linda then hugged her and left.

Tracy said, “She’s good people and don’t have a power complex. The card she is talking about is a black card and it will have three accounts to it. The payout for the business, expenses for the business, and your payment account. Rose will probably come tomorrow for the audit ask her what to do. Jean where are you a citizen.” She replied, ‘the United States.’

Tracy said, “We are going to give you dual citizenship with this Island and after next year you won’t pay taxes. Now believe me that after today your life is going to change. If you are not sure of something ask anyone of the girls for help. You will find out soon enough why! I know the next two days you’re going to have questions but right now we don’t have all the answers so handle them and we will fix anything that doesn’t work. If you know something to let them know tomorrow. Aaron is going to give you a new phone and put a tracker on you before you leave. Now go mingle but don’t hit on Tom or Steve as they are taken.” Jean just laughed.

She left and found Julie and thanked her. Julie said, “You have no idea of what’s going to happen if you do good. Run that as if it was yours. They have so many that are going to happen and need good people. If you have not heard they are building a city 100 ft underwater with stores, a hotel and 100’s of businesses within the next 2 years. Multiple factories, the mobile home park, and 1,000 homes which may be leased. They will need managers to oversee this and a manager to oversee them.

“This information cannot be repeated to anyone on the outside. You will receive a salary and bonuses. If you move up you will be financially secure. Now let’s go!”

Julie went out and started to introduce Jean around. Meg came over and asked if they were leaving tonight? Julie said that she didn’t know. Just then Tom and Steve came over. Meg introduced the girls and Tom said it was nice to put a face with a very good story and said, “Thank you.”

Steve said to Julie, I need to get with you about a warehouse that we will need to do business in with the area secured for the Toy.” He continued, “As soon as you can find the time please contact me.”

Julie said, “Yes Sir!”

Steve responded, “NO just Steve.

As they walked away Julie said to Jean. “Tom owns all of this company and it is worth 850 billion dollars.”

Jean said, “WOW! What is this Toy?”

Julie called over to Pam to see if she had it with her, naturally, she had and handed it to her. She showed Jean and Pam explained what it could do.

Jean said, “I want one!”

Pam said, “So does everyone else but there are only 5 of them now. The thought was it will do about 10 billion in the first year. I came up with this one week ago and also told Steve that they would only need 1 satellite instead of six which was billions of dollars savings. I was working for them for 2 hours and didn’t think I could do the job. So don’t think you can’t make a difference, because YOU CAN!”

Rose Introduced herself to Jean and told her that she would be the one to do the audit tomorrow. “If you know anything just write it on a piece of paper and give it to me. I will handle it. Pam and I are from this area. We worked in an office in Caracas and Artamus went to work with Tom and we joined the company a week ago.”

Tom called out and asked if everyone could take a seat. “Food will be here soon.”

Meg said, “bout time!”

Aaron said, “Please someone feed her before she gets violent.” Everyone laughed.

Tom said, “I need to talk quickly, I sent some people down here to find out what’s next and they already started to do what we needed to be done. We will be here for a couple of days. If you need a decision on anything or approval on something gets either Linda, Steve, or myself. Some new things have occurred in the last few days that our people did what they do best and handled it. One at the time, Julie, didn’t even work for us but knew we needed it and it was the right thing to do. Ron had ordered 100 mobile homes which she had heard about the modular homes and then there was property off it that was available but didn’t know about Ron’s purchase also purchased the motel we are now in. She saved us almost as many millions as both cost.” They all clapped for Julie. Tom said, “Jean over there is our go-to person in the motel,” and they clapped again. “I’m told food will be here in 10 minutes so girls go wash up and get ready.”

Jean turned to Meg and asked, “How does he know?”

Meg just stated, “That is his job.”

Tom came up and thanked them and gave them a big hug and Jean said “Wow!”

Linda followed and said, “Trying to take my man?” then said, “Only joking.” She handed Jean an envelope and said, “That’s your card and make sure you activate it in the morning you may need it.” As she was leaving she hugged her.

In the envelope, there was a card and a piece of paper. Julie looked and smiled and said you can’t leave now but you will be able to retire in the future now and Jean said, “Yeah Right.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.