The Find Book 3 - Cover

The Find Book 3

Copyright© 2019 by toms120

Chapter 12

In the early morning, Mark and Aaron sat down and Mark explained about the sub and about the sailor telling him that there was more hidden than they found assuming that it would save himself by telling. It didn’t. Mark asked Aaron if he could possibly swap the canisters for some used military planes. “We do not want anyone to know about the sub yet, so when you talk to the President tell him we dug it up on the island.” Mark said, “Ron, Fry, Meg, and Tracy are going to be with us when we search and we will need a couple of Seals to remove anything we may find. Mark looked at Aaron and continued, “We are going to need people fast. Ron’s got 100 mobile homes to be delivered in 2 weeks. I don’t care what country they come from as long as they are secure.”

Aaron said, “I will work on that today.”

The rest showed up and they headed for the sub. They uncovered the tower and went inside. Mark went to where the sailor told him some things were and found money in one place and gems and ingots in the other. Ron kept walking around and said, ‘this is a beauty.’ Fry and Ron headed for the engine compartment and started searching. The girls went to the crews quarters packing anything they found. They had one bag with personal stuff that was to be destroyed and one that could be donated that anyone could use.

Ron and Fry found Aaron and said, “We found 2 more canisters and something we have no idea what it is. A missile that has a different head and a ton more cash.”

Aaron said, “We are picking up bundles of cash from all over. Meg and Tracy said they opened a room and found all sorts of crated weapons, explosives and god knows what else.”

Mark told the two Seals to take the bags that can be donated and see if any servers can use anything and if not when you take them back donate them. Mark then asked the girls, “Please bag and box the jewels, gold, and cash and take that to the yacht so we can get a count. When the two sub guys get back I will do this again with them. Aaron, we need 15 men and a Captain to run this thing. If you can find them.”

Aaron said, “If you find a Captain he will probably get the crew.”

Aaron looked at Mark and he said, “Sorry, I lost my mind!”

Mark asked Tracy, “When are the people coming back from the Mouse?”

She said, “In 2 more days.”

“Ask Julie if the mobile home park has any furnished units that we can put them in until the 100 come in.” Mark responded and continued, “Tracy, after we get a count on the gold and jewels get Rose to take it to the bank and get 2 safety deposit boxes. I think Artamus is going to buy that bank today so there shouldn’t be a problem. Meg, call Julie and start looking for any items we need and take a two-seat helicopter and see about any road equipment we can lease. Ron, check with your bulldozer guy and find out what else he may have.”

“Aaron can you get a C-130 so we can move this stuff. You need to qualify again,” and everyone laughed.

“So does Meg so take her with you but better get her a booster seat,” and he climbed out in an instant.

Mark grabbed one of the Seals and said, “We need to cover that tower so no one can identify it.” And the Seal said, ‘Yes Sir!’

The Seals put the boxes in the yacht and Tracy started to go through the boxes. Meg and Ron left to measure the area for the runway. Rose and Pam came up and Tracy told Rose that she needed to go with Artamus today and get two large safety deposit boxes for this stuff. “Pam can you give me a hand with this for now. Coffee is made over there, and make sure you have gloves on.”

They separated the jewels, gold bars, and cash. Then they started counting. Pam said, “We have 141 gold bars, 23 stones, and the jewelry.”

Tracy said, “Take a picture of the jewelry and send it to Vickie. Lay the stones from small to large and in that cup is some change. Use a coin nearest in size to the stones and take a picture of those too. Vickie’s number is in the phone.” Tracy said, “We have 121 million dollars in cash. Rose, how much is the gold?”

She said, “As of yesterday Gold was $1532.00 x 141 about 216,000 dollars.”

Tracy said, “Take the gold, and cash and 2 armed Seals with you to the bank. Now let’s get ready for the day and Pam after eating I need you to find Steve, you need to buy us a satellite.”

All Tracy got from her was a, “WOW!”

When Ron and Meg got back from measuring she found out they had an area of at least 8,000 ft for the runway plus an area that they could build a good size hanger set back from the water. Tracy said to Meg that they would need to lease a large 4 door sedan and a van for the motel to take people back and forth from the airport. “Tell Julie to give the keys to a Seal or Rose because they will need it. I will have Pam send you a copy of some of the things we are going to need including buildings. When she closes on the mobile home park see if they have any that are empty so when we bring back the people from the mouse they will have a place until the 100 mobile homes come in.”

Tracy called Linda and asked if she was moving yet and she said, ‘Yes.’ “Okay, we are going to need 2 people that can do international law and one person to do Visa’s, Passports and all paperwork for here and Granada.”

Linda said, “Good thinking that was one that I didn’t even think of. Maybe Tom knows someone that would love to get out of the cold and live in the warm, sunny weather or Artamus. Caracas is not a stable place right now as well so maybe we could find a good person from there.”

Linda said, “Jean really is good; she’s a keeper for sure.”

Tracy said back, “We found some more stuff. I’m sending it to the bank with Rose and two armed Seals.”

Linda replied, “Tom just got the call. We will talk to you at breakfast. See you soon.”

The call came in from Alice saying that they were on their way. Tracy got some guys to tell everyone that food was on the way. About twenty minutes later the first helicopter came in and about fifteen later the 2nd and right behind it the food container.

When Alice saw Tracy she said, “I hear tomorrow you’re buying the motel; can we feed who is staying there? That way we don’t need to carry all that food out here and it will stay warm.”

Tracy said, “That’s a good idea.” Tracy called Jean and asked what she thought and she liked the idea but asked if we can have enough for all the guests and the staff?

“Alice will call for a headcount,” Tracy said back.

Some of the people wanted to return to go shopping and look around! Two of the Seals were with the girls’ protection. One was a pilot. Tracy said, “Aaron we need 2 more female security people.”

Aaron said, “Get Meg and she can get them.”

Tracy got Meg and told her what Aaron said and she said, “They will be on their way today.” Julie was standing close and made a quick call and told the person to call in and she will make it okay. “I need a female security person to work with 2 armed Seals watching some women shopping. I need you for noon at the motel by the airport. Thanks.”

Julie said to Tracy that she had a van and 2 Benz being delivered to the motel as we speak and a small bus with driver to take the women where ever they want also a female police cop friend of hers to go with them. Tracy said if she wasn’t busy does she have a cape. Everyone laughed. Meg said, “As soon as we are done here I have a two-seat helicopter for us. When do we have to be at the mobile home park?”

Julie said, “1:30.”

“Do you deal with a real estate lawyer?”

Julie said, “I use the one the bank has.”

Tracy said, “Call him and tell him that you have 2 properties at 1:30 to close and 1 tomorrow morning and if he gives you a hard time explain that we are buying the bank and if he won’t tell him the bank deal will go with us elsewhere. Did you get the list from Pam?”

Julie said, “I want one of those.” Meg called Steve and said that with all Julie is going to be doing she needs a Toy. Steve said give me 5 minutes. Julie said I love you guys.

Meg asked Julie if she was closing the mobile home deal and she said that I don’t know.

Meg called Linda over and asked is Julie closing the deal and Linda shrugged her shoulders and said I don’t know? Meg said she will have a lawyer there so there should not be a problem. She needs to know what to call it and with what company to pay for it. Linda said call Rose or make one up. I’ll tell Artamus to give Julie access to the accounts so she can do the closing at 1:30. We are leaving soon, there are 2 cars and a van at the motel and 12: 00 noon a small bus is coming to the motel to take anyone shopping or sightseeing. There will be 2 Seals and a woman guard. Steve walked up and handed Julie a fully charged Toy and told her not to lose it. She replied, “Yes Sir.”

Tracy had Pam send a copy of what they were looking for. Meg grabbed a two-seat helicopter and her and Julie took off. They stopped at the motel for a car and left the helicopter there.

Jean said that she had one of the maids’ husband’s coming in to put a helicopter pad in and Meg said, “Make it large enough for three helicopters. Call Ron and he can give you the size.”

Julie held up her Toy and said that wasn’t on the list and Meg said, “Great job Jean.”

Jean said, “Where did you get that? Steve!”

Julie replied, “He likes me, only kidding we need it for the list of things needed and the closings on the property and what we lease.

Jean exclaimed, “I want one too.” and Meg said soon enough you will have one.

Julie went to get her car and Meg said, “Nope. The Benz!”

Julie said “WOW” Meg pointing at her car and asked if she owned that, and Julie replied, “Me and the bank.”

Meg said, “Sell it.” She called Tracy and said she leased Julie a car and Tracy said Good and hung up. Meg said, “Perks, it comes with the job. Who’s car is better yours or Jeans?” Julie said hers was. “Then give her your car and the company will pay it off.”

Julie just shook her head, walked over and handed Jean her keys and said, “I’ll clean it out later.” Jean said ‘wow.’

Meg and Julie headed for the bank. When they got there Mr. Sanchez started to get upset about Julie. Before Meg could say anything Artamus and Rose walked in with the 2 Seals.

Mr. Sanchez was asked 2 questions by Artamus: “Would you like to sell the bank or am I opening one and putting you out of business?”

Mr. Sanchez said, “I like option 1.”

Artamus said, I will buy the bank and put multiple billions of dollars in and you run it.”

“Oh Yeah, I like option 1,” said Mr. Sanchez.

Artamus said, “Good! Have the lawyer draw up the papers and I want it this week. Oh Yeah! Julie has a closing at 1:30 for us and we need him there to do it and one more in the morning. Julie has opened up her own reality office and we are going to use her. I need to see that lawyer now if you can go get him.”

When he left Rose asked, “What company are we using in the closings?

Julie said, “I was thinking about calling it ‘The Sub Fund’.”

Rose said, “Okay I will put 20 million in there and use that, for now, I will tell Sanchez to cover anything you call in about use ‘scarecrow’ as a password.

“Okay. Rose I am going to name the park, Sanctuary Park is that okay. Said Julie.

Rose said, “Yes, that is a good name.”

Rose left with the 2 Seals and went and opened the 2 large boxes and then fill them from her case. She held out the 21 million in cash and went back to Artamus and the lawyer was there. She handed Mr. Sanchez a bag and a piece of paper. The bag needs to be put into an account named ‘The Sub Fund’ and the paper is her password to you so there won’t be a question it is her. Make sure if she calls in to cover anything she needs.” Artamus and Rose told Mr. Davis what they were going to need for the bank.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.