The Find Book 3 - Cover

The Find Book 3

Copyright© 2019 by toms120

Chapter 13

Aaron and Mark started to make calls to recruit people. Mark was given a list from Meg and all but one person accepted and that one was due to family problems. Meg had made a separate call to someone and she was to be in Grenada in the late afternoon, she was brought in to help with security while Meg was busy.

Aaron found a Captain in Rhode Island and he accepted and said he will bring his crew. Aaron called the base by Boston for the General so he could borrow a plane and was told he was reassigned and not by his choice.

Aaron and Mark contacted good friends to hire them and passed on that OMG would do better than the military retirement. Call anyone that you would put your name on and make them the offer. Call back as soon as possible with answers, Men or Women!

Mark and Aaron walked into Tom and Steve and said, “Get ready we are leaving. Something is not right. Get Linda and Mary, we will have a plane in three hours.”

Aaron said, “I want Fry also but leave Ron here to handle things.

Linda walked in and Aaron said, “Please get Mary, Jill, and the four girls we are leaving in three hours. Could you call the plane company and lease the 650 for a month and our crew. And meet us in Boston. Tell the crew to bring their family if necessary.”

Linda looked at Aaron and he said, “You know that feeling!”

Linda said, “We will be ready to go.

Aaron found Fry and explained it. Fry said, “I will make some calls!”

Mark found Ron and told him they needed him here.

Meg started to make calls as she was in a different branch and came back to Aaron and said, “It’s starting sooner than we thought.”

Steve told Pam to stay and get a satellite dish on the bank roof and one on the island for phone and internet. Also to set up the rest of the satellite business and get one in orbit ASAP. Ron can help!

Pam told Steve, “It will be done.”

A call went to Alice to adjust the food count for dinner as some of the group had to leave. She was told that two of the kitchen help were staying and Alice was in 7th heaven. Jean got a call that some were leaving this afternoon but they had a feeling that more was coming in.

Out of the blue, Artamus received a call from the airport that had the fuel for the helicopters when they made the trip to Bogota. He was asked if he was interested in a plane. Seems that it belonged to a cartel that was removed and he needs to be paid for repairs, storage, and fuel. Artamus asked what kind of plane? He was told a cargo plane, C-17. Artamus said, “Do you remember the girl that was there,” and he said ‘yes.’ “I’m sending her in the morning, if all is good I will wire you the money.” He said, ‘deal!’

“Is it empty,” Artamus asked.

Artamus was told by the old man, “Not full but there are no drugs. By the way, Caracas has a small jet with the same problem.”

“Can you give him my number and have him call me.” Artamus put a call in for Meg and explained what the old man had said.

Meg said, “You have to be kidding me,” and Artamus said, ‘No’.

A call came in for Artamus and he told Meg he would call her back.

“Artamus how are you doing?”

He replied, “Good. I hear that you have a small plane you’re looking to get rid of.” The caller said that he did. “I need to lease a plane to pick up one from the old man so if it is okay I will lease it and take it off your hands and you can lose the lease and it won’t be there to be found by anyone. What is it?” He was told that it was a Lear 45! “I want it and will pick it up as soon as possible. Late today or early tomorrow.”

Artamus called Meg back and told her what just happened. ‘I can’t believe it,’ was her reply.

Meg called Aaron and told him what happened and that she will need Fry tomorrow. Then he can fly to you in the jet if need be. “We are going to do a lease for a week but that paper will not be found but will cover us if there is a problem.”

Ron said, “I will get new numbers for it.”

Aaron didn’t like not taking Fry to Boston but 2 planes were worth a day delay.

Aaron called Ron and said, “We are leaving, please help Pam with the dish for the Island.” A text came in and he said he would call him back.

The Text came from Lake Superior and Aaron called and asked what was up. The man in charge said, “Mail came in from the old one. It said something that made no sense but here goes. Fence in all properties, Boston, New York, and the lake. Make them Sanctuary Embassy’s properties.”

Aaron told him that he wanted the property fenced with chain link around the opening and live wire around the property. Go buy a mobile home and place it in front of the cave. I am going to send you a sign and I want it posted every 10 feet. Do not allow anyone in the fenced area. Do you know what an Embassy is?”

He replied, “I was posted on one.”

Aaron said, “You now are on another, do not allow anyone to cross it and use force if necessary.”

He said, “Yes Sir!”

Aaron called Ron back and asked how much chain link fencing could he get? Ron said a good amount. Aaron said, “Get it and send the C-17 to get it and send it to Boston. If you can get fence wire and posts get them also. 3 strands and a post every 10 ft. You figure it, same with the Boston property.”

The information was passed to Tom and Linda and Linda called the United Nations to ask how to put 3 Embassies in the United States? They asked for the reason and where. Linda explains that they were putting offices in the properties they own and wanted it legal. One in Boston, New York, and the Midwest. Linda was told no problem they will notify the United States this week. Linda asked if she could have a copy today faxed because she didn’t want any trouble with the United States. She was told that would happen today. Linda thanked them and hung up.

Ron called a friend that has an aircraft graveyard. He asked him if he had a Lear 45 that was bad. His friend said, “You’re in luck I have one but it’s really bad.”

Ron said, “I need the numbers and a bill of sale for it then crush the plane I will pay you.”

“Hey Ron, the engines are good too do you want them?”

Ron said, “Why not. Just remove them and set them aside and we will pick them up later. What are the Colors? ... Black bottom, Gold stripe white top. Okay, fax me the paperwork and get rid of the plane and send me the logbook also. Thanks,” and hung up. His friend said that he would take care of it.

Meg called Aaron and said, “I need Fry and a Seal that can right chair the C-17. The girl I’ve got coming in has a pilot’s license and Fry can fly the Lear back. We will change the numbers here and then he will come to you. The Lear needs two pilots. Talk to the air service and see if they have someone or someone who will work for us. We may need Tracy tomorrow to watch the girls. Ron said something about finding fencing. Let me call Ron.”

Aaron called Ron and was told the fence for the lake will be on two flatbeds this afternoon. “We will need to pick up the rest.”

Aaron said, “The C-17 can do that. Meg will have to get it, send her the location.”

Ron said, “I will handle it.”

Meg called Micky and told him to go get 2 backhoes with post hole digger attachments. “We need to put a fence around the mountain and back to the gate. Stop whatever you’re doing! We want a post every ten feet and six feet high. If you can find any posts grab them. Also, get three pallets of Quick Set and a small mixer. I will bring in your fencing either tomorrow or the next day.

“Try not to let anyone know what it’s for. Micky, we need to hustle on this one. Aaron will send you a poster that he wants to be put up now in between every other post inside the area.” Micky said yes boss and hung up.

Meg called Aaron and told him that Micky had New York handled. “I will be leaving here soon and will meet you at the airport in about an hour,” and hung up.

Julie said, “I guess I’m on my own.”

Meg said, “Tracy will be with you and she is dangerous. You will be safe with her.” Julie said, ‘okay.’

Meg said, “We have one hour is the mobile home thing done?”

Julie said, “Yes it is complete but I have a piece of property to see and it’s not too far from the motel.”

Meg replied, “Let’s head there and pick up the two-seat helicopter and then fly over it, okay.” Meg got the helicopter and flew toward the area where the property was. She came to the water and there were warehouses all over. Julie pointed out a group of buildings and Meg set the helicopter down in a fenced area. The main building was huge, had 3 phase power and openings at both ends. “This is a perfect building for modular homes. Lumber could come in by ship, it’s already fenced and the other two buildings would work also.” Meg told Julie, “We got to go get those buildings they are perfect.”

They took off but Meg found a lot and set it back down. Meg jumped out and said, “Come on, I’m hungry let’s go,” and crossed the street for some food to go. When she was finished eating she powered up the helicopter and headed for the airport.

When they got there Aaron saw Julie was still eating and asked, ‘did she park it in a parking space?’ Julie said no in a lot across the street. Your joking right and Aaron shook his head no. Meg’s phone rang and it was the new girl and Meg told her to come to the private area.

As she walked up Aaron said, “Oh no are we in trouble now.”

Ellen went straight to Aaron and gave him a big hug. As she turned toward Meg she saw Mark and said, “OH MY GOD the three of you are together. Magic was that you in Bogota last week?

And Mark said, “Who us?”

Tracy walked over and Meg introduced her. She looked at her and said another master how many are there? Meg said, “Three Grand, now 18 Masters and somewhere about 140 Seals. Do you know of anyone looking for a job?” Ellen said she did. “Good, You have to put your name on them (i.e. vouch for their credibility).

Ellen said, “There’s no other way.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.