The Find Book 3 - Cover

The Find Book 3

Copyright© 2019 by toms120

Chapter 14

Aaron called Mark and said, “All Alert!” Mark replied Done! Mark started to make calls to bring in people now. Meg, Fry, and Ellen did the same. Aaron got a call from Boston that 3 black Suburbans were waiting for them to land. Aaron said to the pilots what was happening and the pilots told him that Boston had them in a holding pattern so as they come around on Manchester’s side they will call in low fuel and set down there. Two helicopters were just outside the airport calling to land. The pilot landed the plane and taxied over to the helicopters and all the people and the baggage were loaded and the helicopters lifted off.

The pilot started to have the plane fueled when he was asked about the plane and he said he had a pickup in Boston and they put him on hold, he was low on fuel and landed to fuel as you can see. He asked who they were and they left. The pilot passed the information on to Aaron! When the plane landed in Boston, the plane was inspected and then they left. A maintenance man walked up to the pilot and handed him an envelope with Five Thousand dollars for each of the crew and a note that all it said was THANK YOU on it.

Aaron made a call to the President. When he was connected and said, “I have a question for you. We were to be picked up by one of the Alphabets at Boston Airport when we landed, did you order that?”

He said, “No! But I will find out who did.”

Aaron said back, “As far as I can tell, you must have either a bug in your office or a mole! That sir needs to be fixed Now. An NSA agent was involved in that Bogota thing and now he is missing. Is there anything else you want to know? Oh Yeah, I want my General back or you will not hear from us again. I knew he was safe!”

The president asked when he was coming to work for him and Aaron said, “First you can’t afford me, and I wouldn’t last long because I would kill several stupid, crooked, lying Generals. You have a good day,” and hung up.

Aaron sent out some Seals in different directions to put up embassy signs and some on around the Gate. Ten minutes later they were back and Aaron told them to release the dogs. ‘Yes, Sir.’

He went inside and told everyone to please stay inside until they were told it was okay, and with that, Aaron heard screaming from the woods and turned around and sang, “Who let the dogs out, Woof, Woof,” and danced out.

Steve said, “And we thought Meg was bad.”

And Tom said, “If she was here he would have just released her and Tracy! The dogs will do less damage.” Steve just shook his head and could hear Aaron call to have the dogs brought in and put up heat-seeking drones. He called both places and told them what happened and he wanted the signs up on the trees and put up a drone. Both said done and hung up. He then went outside to see what was left.

There was one guy chewed up real bad by the dog. Someone shot the dog but he was not bad. A blood trail was found and Aaron said, “Find him.”

Two Seals were gone and hunting. About ten minutes later the Seals pulled in with a guy with a chunk missing out of his leg. A medic was patching the dog and he told him to get my dog to the Vet. Patch stupid first. The Seal then thru an FBI badge to Aaron. The agent asked about the other agent and Aaron said, “Let him bleed out.” Knowing the medic wouldn’t. “Who sent you and did they tell you that this is Sanctuary embassy property, oh and I thought all of you could read as there are signs posted. There will be a trial today and you will be executed before dark and anyone will realize your missing. Were there any calls made?” The Seals said, ‘No service.’ An ATV pulled up and handed a box full of sound equipment and recording devices to Aaron.

They loaded the two injured men in the ATV and Aaron and a Seal headed to the barn and the other Seals wanted to look around some. Once there they unloaded the one man and left with the other so he wouldn’t bleed out on the floor. The medic put him in a helicopter and sent him to a trauma center. Aaron called the President. He was connected and put it on speaker and asked who sent him and the agent said, “I would rather not answer that.”

Aaron asked if he knew that the property was embassy property and the president said, “No.”

“It is and it’s posted. These two were sent in with recording devices and sound equipment. We are trying these two FBI agents with being spies and executing them tonight. Please apologize to their families but this is going to stop now. I wish I had the one that sent them. You know I don’t want to do this but...” and Aaron’s text went off. “Please hold sir. Mr. President, there are two cars at our gate and two at the New York properties gate also three cars were in Boston to get us when we came in but we put down due to being on hold and low on fuel in Manchester and when the plane got there they were searched and harassed for it. If anyone tries to come through that gate they will be killed.”

“Please Aaron, I knew nothing of this but I will call you back in a few minutes.”

And Aaron said, “Better hurry.”

The FBI agent asked if that was a real call and Aaron replied Yes. One of the Seals walked in and handed Aaron another box with more devices, weapons, and another phone with a speed dial number which he called and found out who it was and hung up. The agent asked, “Why do they call you sir?”

Aaron gave him his name, rank, and serial number and said, “I’m a Seal special ops. I would like to see the warrant you have that allowed you to Enter and put recording devices on embassy properties. Do you even have one,” and he said ‘no.’

Aaron picked up his phone and made a call and put it on speakerphone. “Sir I hope I didn’t bother you but I thought you should hear it from the horse’s mouth.”

“Hey, tell that little girl that I love the pie don’t stop sending it. Now how can I help you.”

Aaron explained what happen and what he is going to do. “Aaron please don’t. I know you have every right by law but those two stupid agents were probably following orders. Am I on speakerphone,” and Aaron said, ‘yes.’

“Son, this is Supreme Court Justice Thomas and what you did was against all laws. If he wants to execute you he has the right too. If I was you I would be talking to my maker. Aaron thanks for the call.”

Aaron called New York and told them to check the woods. “We found two agents and recording devices there. Are the cars still there?”

They said, “Yes but they pulled back after we barked a few rounds from the 50. We will check the woods.”

The next was the lake and they were told to stop anything trying to cross. Put out the dogs and put up a drone. Post two signs on the road coming up to the gate and no one gets thru. I’m sending you more help. Is the mobile home there yet? Yes, sir. “Spread out some sanctuary papers on the desks and I will have the Girls send you more. The President has been notified to use force if necessary. Even if it’s a tank take it out with a missile.”

Mark called Aaron and when he picked up he was told we have a problem! “The Girls were on the beach swimming and seven guys came out of the water. Meg killed two and Tracy one and the other four are bad.”

Aaron asked, “Who are they? It doesn’t matter just give them to the girls and let them find out.” And he hung up.

About 15 minutes later Mark called back. Aaron asked, ‘Is she slipping’ and Mark said, ‘she’s listening.’ Private Contractors either CIA or NSA. I don’t think they know! Who is their boss?

Mark gave him the name. “Take them halfway back from where they came from and lose them.”

Mark said, The one is bad and Aaron said then Meg won’t have to cut them and hung up.


Meg said, “I think I’m in love!”

Meg went to where they were and got them in the helicopter. The 4th guy had to be carried. Meg said strip and they hesitated, Tracy popped one guy and the other stripped they stripped the bad one and the guy that was out. The one guy said he was bad and Meg said no he will make good chum. They tied down the guys and took off. They flew out 200 miles and dumped all four and the 3 dead ones. The one badly hurt guy and the 3 dead guys went first for chum.

When they came back Mark asked, “How did they get to the beach? Get a drone up and find out. And make sure this island is covered. No more unwanted guests,” and got a yes sir. Meg said to Mark I found info on one guy’s personal property that they belonged to an elite group. I will put the word out that to not take any work or they will not come back.

The helicopter came in with the food. Alice said to Meg that they got a call to add seven on and she said don’t worry they already been eaten. Tracy just laughed. Meg said, “Alice do your best for the next few days we will be having a bunch of people coming in. If you know of any skilled people that need work, send them to Jean at the motel. Alice do you need anything from us? Are we demanding more than you can supply?”

Alice responded, “To tell you the truth business was getting slow and I soon was going to have to lay people off, but not anymore.”

“Alice things are going to get crazier for you,” said Meg. “Soon we are opening two businesses and those people will need to be feed. That is not for the public to know. You will not have to worry about business.”

“If I hear of anyone I will send them, said Alice, and Meg said, ‘thanks.’

Meg called Jean and asked how everything was going. I have people coming in and we are backing up. I already called two places to try to cover. The people are in love with us having dinner for them. We ordered the food and didn’t want it to go to waste. Have you seen the maids husband and Jean said there here now? Meg said put him on. He got on the phone and thanked her for the food. When can I meet you? He replied Whenever! Are you free now and he said, ‘yes.’ Can I talk to Jean? She got on and Meg asked what helicopter was there and she said 2 why? Put him and his wife on one and send them to me. Okay and hung up.

Meg called Mark over and said, “We need to do a small, short meeting now Round up everyone.”

Meg called Jean back and asked if they left yet. She said no! How tied up are you? I’m good why? “I need the team back now. You, Tracy, Julie, all our people. Anyone else Fry, Ellen, Bill. How good is this guy’s wife? Real good! Okay, tell everyone I want them back. Tell Tracy we need some Confidential Agreements with her. Now Jean,” and hung up.

A call came in from Aaron and he said to call this person, she will explain and gave her the number. She called and it was one of the two pilots from the 650 group. She said I hear you are looking for a pilot or two.”

Meg said, “Yes.”

“What kind of plane?”

She was told a Lear 45xr and she said, “Nice. When?”

“Where are you?” ‘ ... At a friend’s in West Palm.’ “How quick can you get to Grenada Island?”... ‘About 5 hours.’ Meg asked, “How?” ‘ ... A friend has a Citation jet, single pilot.’ “Do they want to sell it?” ‘ ... Could Happen!’ Bring it and find out how much they want. Where’s your Partner?” ‘ ... Kansas!’ Any major problems? ‘ ... No, Boyfriend issue that she is taking care of.’ “Tell her to hurry.” ‘ ... But you don’t even know us.’

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.