The Find Book 3 - Cover

The Find Book 3

Copyright© 2019 by toms120

Chapter 15

The girls were up early, coffee and water for tea were on and everyone was moving. When they went outside the guys were waiting and loaded the two helicopters and headed to the main Island. They went in to find Jean and Julie at the desk. Ron said It may be best to do the closing of the motel at the bank. Julie said I already set it up for the bank but Jean said Alice is already on the way with the food. Coffee and tea is there and some packaged stuff.

The door opened from the hall and three women and a man walked out. Jean came from behind the counter and hugged Bobbi. The other two girls went for coffee. Meg went over and said, “You must be the two pilots, I’m Meg.” The girls introduced themselves, Connie, a redhead, and Sally a blonde. Meg called Tracy over and asked for two confidential agreements. Meg said, “This is Tracy our computer guru and a lot more. She is one of the head honchos. Grab a coffee and come on over.”

When they sat down Meg put two papers in front of them and asked them to sign them. They read part and signed them. Meg said, “Okay now we can talk. Do you know who we are?” They said they had heard a lot of rumors but no, not for sure.

“We are OMG Corporations. If you are not familiar, we are an 870 billion dollar business, privately owned. We have an Island Nation 200 miles east of us. You will hear things that you won’t believe but most or all will be true. Have you a military background?” Both said yes, the Air Force.

“What does your license cover. Prop, turboprop, jets, and small helicopters.”

Both said yes to all you mentioned.

“When we get the time we will sit down and go over everything. The last two days have been a little crazy. The plane you brought in what is it? ... A CJ-4... “Is it okay?” ... Yes, good... “What do they want, never mind, you can tell them we bought it.” ... You haven’t seen it... “No, but you have. Later you will know why! We can take you up. First, the only thing I’m not qualified for is above an F-18 and that’s cause we don’t have one.” ... Both said OH. “Most people here are military, ex-military or very smart, there are 158 Seals and Rangers.”

They said, “How Many?”

“By the end of this week, we’ll probably have about 180. Do either of you have any degrees?” And both said ‘yes.’ “Good! One thing you need to know is that all of us are equal. The reason this company is so good is because of us. All of the senior people in this room hold 1 share of stock. A share right now is worth 8.7 billion dollars to get the point. The two kitchen people are multi-billionaires.”

Both said “WOW!”

“Now we want the plane because Rich Fry needs to be able to fly back and forth by himself so a single pilot plane will work for him, so are we buying the plane?”

Both said, “Yes.”

Meg continued, “Okay, can you handle yourselves? Weapons, hand to hand?”

Connie said, “We are belted in martial arts, and weapons qualified.”

Meg answered, “Good but don’t push that. In this room, there are two Grand Masters, 2 Masters. Overall we have 3 Grand Masters, 18 masters.”

Connie said, “In the four services they don’t have that many.”

Meg said, “They used to but not any longer.”

Sally asked, “Okay what are we doing today?”

Meg said, “After breakfast, we will run real quick to see the plane. I’m thinking we take Fry to Boston and meet Linda, Tom, and Aaron. Then we will fill out paperwork and get your cards then come back. I have to take the C-17 to get fencing for our properties in the US.”

Sally said, “You own a C-17?”

Meg said, “No, not me, we own it. Yesterday we bought two helicopters, a Lear 45 XR, the C-17, another small cargo plane, a mobile home park with extra property, a bank, 3 warehouses and this motel we are in. It was a little busy. We talked to the President, and Supreme Court Justice Thomas, about a few things I can’t mention.”

They both said, “OMG”

Meg said, “That’s who we are. Oh Yeah, we hired Bill, both of you, Bobbi, Neal, Ellen, and Carlo.”

Laurel walked in and saw Bobbi, her sister, and Neal, her husband, and went to them. Meg stood up and said, “Everyone, this is Connie and Sally,” pointed to Bobbi and said, “That’s Bobbi and her husband Neal and that is Laurel and her husband Carlo.”

The food came in and everyone started to eat. Meg asked Connie and Sally, “Do either one of you know any people that need work?”

Connie said, “A few, but the lady that owned the plane is a head hunter.”

Meg said, “When you get to Boston have Linda call her. What does he do?”

“He’s a Doctor,” said Connie.

“As soon as we settle we are opening a Hospital on Grenada Island. He can work out of their new home for now.”

Meg called Fry over and said, “This is Rich Fry. These are the two pilots. Want to take a quick run and see your plane?”

Fry said, “Okay I’ll be right back.”

Meg said, “Great guy, three engineering degrees, chief master and a jet pilot. Oh yeah, He’s Single.”

Both girls laughed. Meg yelled out, “Bill I want that hanger,” and he said, ‘Yes ma’am.’

They looked at Meg and she said, The United hanger is closing and I want it.” They were in awe. They turned to look at Fry and Mark was there.

They jumped, “Morning Ladies,” he said. And you could hear from behind him Tracy saying, “Magic that ain’t gonna work.”

Sally said, “First magic shows up then where did you come from?”

Tracy said, “My mother.”

Sally said, “That’s the grandmaster.”

Mark said, “So is the little one!”

She said, ‘Two in one room,’ and Meg said, ‘And one Master.’

Sally said, “WOW!”

Fry came back and said, “Let’s go!” They walked out and grabbed a helicopter and Meg said, “Mark when we get the time we need to qualify them for all aircraft, Okay?”

The CJ-4 looked good. Connie opened it and they looked around. Eight passengers, new avionics, Fry said oh yeah it’s a keeper. The girls inspected the Lear and said the same thing. Meg and Mark went to the hanger and said it was nice. They said okay let’s go. On the way back Meg told Fry to have the two new girls take you to Boston or Manchester and have Linda fix them up. They need cards, shots, phones and introduce them around.

Aaron called on their way back, he asked if she could talk. She replied, Mark, Fry, and the two new 650 girls, so go! Aaron started with, “Judge Thomas said thank you for the pies, brown noser. Second, NSA got blamed for the Cartel and the following yesterday. The President removed the NSA and FBI directors and put the DOD on notice. Thomas put a warrant out for both of the heads.”

Meg said, “I’m sending the girls with Fry. They need tracers and phones and make sure Linda does the paper and cards. Sidearms and embassy ID and Security ID. I’ll talk to you later.”

Connie said, “The President?”

Fry said, “Yes, and Supreme Court Judge Thomas. All three are on speed dial. Aaron is the other Grand Master and has a higher Security Classification than the President. And they won’t give us his,” pointing to Mark.

When they got out of the helicopter, Ron came over and said, “Twelve homes just showed up. Can you take Carlo and Neal to the mobile home park so they can start looking around where to put them? Bill has his guys ready to unload them also he found a trucker that can move them. Call out to the Island and see if any Seals can help them.”

Meg yelled, “Hey Ron, where is my D-7?”

“It’s coming,” said Ron. “Hey Carlo”

He came over and so did Neal. “Please pour 9 pads for each Mobile home, 2’x 14 feet-10” and a pad for the A.C. unit. Take all twelve to the warehouse parking lot while your pouring. Have electrical and plumbing ready. Try and find Seals if not local people. Tell the truckers that set up will be tomorrow.”

Bill said, “Hey Meg, I have two guys that can set up homes but no longer have the right equipment.”

“Well, Bill, it is management decision time, call Mr. Sanchez to get what you need and put them to work! 1100 homes are coming in one year. Get the equipment, people and material, as you have another 12 are coming tomorrow. Where’s my hanger! We need a crane also, to set the modular homes. See if there is a concrete plant anywhere? Sorry, but I got to GO!”

She grabbed 2 Seals to go to the C-17 and took Fry and the 2 girls to the Jet. One Seal returned with the helicopter.

About two hours later Meg got a call from Tracy and she said they just got the hanger. “Holy crap when can we have it, asked Meg.

“Bill is opening it up now. The motel closing is done. Pam’s got phones in the offices. Julie has an office. Furniture is being picked up in the truck. Bill said something about making a management decision but I didn’t understand it.”

Meg said, “You will. Tracy, I need you to find out who needs cards. Two pilots, Carlo, Neal, Bill, etc. You have the mouse people coming back tomorrow. Bill’s people’s families. Send Bill with the big helicopter, Mark may have to fly it. Bill needs a passport. Juan and family need new IDs, also the submarine people. Put them in the motel. Have Fry figure out wages and contact Bill for his people, but not cheap. Juan’s people are teachers. See if we can use them in the offices right now. I don’t know about the sub people. Put them in the motel for the night and we hopefully can put them in a new mobile home as soon as possible. Tell Carlo we need 3 set up completely.

“Hey, Laurel can take them shopping. Have Laurel and Bobbi take them to the warehouse tomorrow to see them and make a list of what they need.

Jean got a call from Tracy about Laurel and Bobbi taking the van and going to the warehouse to see the homes. Tracy said, “Pick one each and find out what they need. Oh, you might as well hire someone to replace Laurel.”

Jean said, “I have already done that. The teachers may be good for Julie and Bill.”

Tracy said, “Try to find some people through your employees. Tell them that have to work, be secure and they would have to vouch for them. Things are starting to go fast, so let’s try and stay ahead of it. Start thinking outside of the box. Your night clerk any good?” ‘Real Good!’ Tracy continued, “Get her ready to replace you. You will not be there long, neither will Laurel. Also, find someone that can do clean up and set up once the mobile and modular homes are in. Are you going to see Julie later?”

“Yes Why,” answered Jean.

“Ask if in her spare time (and Tracy giggled) if she could look for a garage that’s closed with enough space on the property to park cars to make a Car-Lease, Rental place. Also how full is the Motel?

‘Booked,’ was her answer.

“Then you may ask her to find another close motel or hotel or two! Once the Manufacturing plants open and the Seals come in we’re going to need it. Okay, see you later,” and hung up.

Tracy called Bill. She asked him, “What do you want to do?”

He answered, “As far as what? Why do you ask?”

“Before I go looking for a purchasing agent, I want to give you the opportunity!”

Bill said he didn’t even think of that job.

“We are at the point of making job decisions to cover the future. Do you know what it’s going to take just for the modular home plant? Also airplane mechanics, service people, fueling people which I’m hoping your people and a few Seals will work for now. The toy plant, and in three to four years the boat manufacturing plant.”

“Tracy, for now, how about we take it as it comes.”

“Get a purchasing agent, it would be best if it’s someone in the field that is not happy. Warmth, housing, money, and security makes a good reason to change.” Tracy said, “I just didn’t want you to think we didn’t love you.

He said, “Thanks, girl.”

Tracy called the woman in West Palm and introduced herself. “Is everything okay with buying the plane” and the other woman said all is good. Tracy said, “I need a purchasing agent in modular or mobile homes do you have one?”

She asked, “Where will they be?”

“Grenada Island in the Caribbean,” and she got a ‘WOW!’

“I need a fax number for you and please sign this paper and fax it back.” ‘Okay,’ she replied, as the two chatted the fax came back.

“Now we can talk,” Tracy said. “We are going to need people for an electronics plant and will need a lot more in the next three months. I need a person that can do legal papers for our nation. Passports, visa’s for work, embassy papers. Can you slip away for a couple of days?”

The woman (June) asked, “I got a call from a woman (Linda) she needed a price on the Jet. She handed Connie the phone and she asked what bank and I told her. She said I’ll call you back later and 10 minutes later my banker called me and asked where I wanted that money put. What company are you with?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.