The Find Book 3 - Cover

The Find Book 3

Copyright© 2019 by toms120

Chapter 16

Aaron called Meg and said, “Tell me he didn’t try to blow up our plane?”

Meg said, “I can’t! I want him to go like he took out the others.”

“What did the others say,” Aaron asked?

Meg said, “Only Sally knows and won’t say anything.”

Aaron asked, “How is Cindy doing?”

Meg said, “A call came in from the General for a pickup! She called to verify and went and got him!”

Aaron said, “Yeah I know, he is sending you your road stuff and is allowing us to land the fencing there. So. her plans are changing! Is her Mom coming?”... ‘Yes, she is taking her car also.’

Meg said, “I told her it’s all right. I think she is going to stay here. Aaron, see if he’s cheating on June.”

He said, “I am is running a complete background and have a Detective on it. Hey, got to go,” and hung up.

Meg took the girls to the warehouse to see the trailers and they were impressed. Each picked one and June was calling people. Connie and Sally met Laurel and Bobbi. Bobbi did the kitchen and bath supplies. Laurel did throw rugs, linens, curtains, blinds, and odds and ends they needed. They made lists and the 2 pilots contacted companies to ship to a port and they would take a plane and get the stuff. They found a small place that could handle the shipments. They set up accounts and asked to ship as soon as possible because of the 100 mobile homes needed to be supplied. They stayed to only a few suppliers, IE: Walmart, IKEA, Amazon, and figured after 20 units they can see what to add or delete.

Meg said, “We can steal an office at the bank.”

Sally said, “My sister Lucile could do this and she hates cold weather.” She was asked if she was a worker and was told a good one. “She can also help me set these up.”

Jean said, “That was one of my new jobs! Great. Is she in the Northeast?”

“Yes!”

“Call her and give me the phone,” said Meg.

Sally said into the phone, “Hi! Hold a minute.”

Meg introduced herself and said, “Hey, I hear you don’t like cold weather.” ... She said, ‘I hate it I can’t ride in the winter.’... “What kind?”... ‘1100 Suzuki.’ Meg said, “Nice bike! Next, you will ask how do I know? I have a 1980 Suzuki GS 1100 low rider, 14,000 miles, and the motor reworked. I have short legs.”

Lucile said “WOW!”

Meg came back with, “So when are you coming to work for us? No, I’m not joking, does your sister make calls like this often,” and she said ‘no.’ “How much do you make?” She answered $ 22,500. “Okay, if I said you would be setting up mobile homes (new) like adding towel, curtains, stuff to move in, kitchen things and I will supply a place to stay, electric, water, cable and pay you $32,500. You would be working with another person and did I say it was in the Caribbean. Also, your sister will be working out of here.”

She said, “Are you kidding Me?”

Meg said, “Nope! Where are you now?”... ‘Boston!’... “Here talk to your Sister!”

Meg said, “I need to call Cindy.”

Meg called Cindy and she asked, “When are you due in Boston and when are you picking up your mother.”... ‘About 4 hours, then we’re heading your way.’... “Do you have room for a Motorcycle?” Cindy said, ‘I think so.’... “You’re going to have Sally’s sister coming, password low rider, okay. How many are coming?”... ‘Me, and 2 Seals, mom, and whoever. See you later!’

Looking at Sally she said, “Tell your sister she has 4 hrs. Take only what she can carry. Password Low-rider and ask is she bringing anyone?” The call went Quiet! “Give me that phone! Will you miss him if you leave him?”... ‘Yes!’... “Worth Moving?”... ‘Yeah!’... “What does he do?”... ‘Plumber!’... “What does he drive?”... ‘Truck.’... “Be at the private part of the airport in 4 hours, a big transport plane will be coming in so we will take the truck and bike. Tell him to bring work clothes he will be working tomorrow. Don’t be late.”... ‘Really?’

Meg said, “3 hours and 56 minutes! Bye.”

Sally said, “I’m sorry but I didn’t ask you if it was okay. Hope it was alright.”

Meg replied, “No, it’s all good. Is the boyfriend okay?

Sally answered, “Yes Really good.

Meg replied, “Great, we need plumbers.”

Laurel called Jean, “I need 5 doubles for tonight also 10 more dinners on the Island. Jean we are going swimming. Have the guys eat lunch here. We will pick you up there in a little while, we need some towels and blankets. We also need the large helicopter at the motel.”

Meg called Mark and said to get the monkeys out of the trees. The girls were looking around and asking about swimsuits and Meg said, “We don’t use them.” She dialed Julie and said, “We’re going swimming tells Tracy and the girls, be at the motel in a few minutes.” They loaded towels and blankets and took the extra helicopter and left.

They set down right on the beach and the girls couldn’t believe how nice it was. As Meg jumped out she was stripping and headed to the water. The rest followed.

Meg was talking with the girls and telling them that this was going to be the location of the glass city. The two girls over there are geologists and soon we will take the sub and scan the bottom for the best location. June asked, ‘Sub?’ “Yes, Ma’am! You will see it soon.” They were there for about an hour and Tracy said I think it’s time to go. They loaded the helicopters and went back around the Island and landed by the Yacht. Meg took the girls over by the sub and June said, “I thought you meant a small one.”

Meg said, “It holds a crew of 54 and is 250 ft. long. It is a Kilo Attack Sub with the armament on board. This is not to get out just in case we need to protect the Island. The crew is on their way here to run it.

June said, “You’re not kidding about the dome glass city are you?”

Anna said, “You will see it in 15 months.

June said, “I didn’t realize the amount of talent here.”

Tracy said, “I’m going to repeat a statement that Meg made that there are more degrees here than on a thermometer. Not only that but those here right now could buy Grenada Island.” All you hear was “WOW.” Tracy said, “Do you see the two kitchen help over there, they could do it alone easily.”

Tracy said to use the yacht to clean up and change and by then the food should be here. Meg got a call in and she called Tracy over and told her that June’s husband just died of a heart attack with his girlfriend in June’s bed. “Sally I need a favor, grab a Seal and take the Lear to West Palm. Have Laurel get you some help, I want June’s bed and bedding gone. The call that just came in said June’s husband and girlfriend were found dead in her bed.”

Sally said, “OH MY GOD!”

Meg said, “Leave Connie for back up and to help June. After dinner go! We will try to keep her one more day. I’ll tell Laurel and maybe Bobbi will go or another maid.

When the girls came off the yacht, Tracy took June’s arm and said I need a minute and went back on the yacht. Meg and Connie followed. Tracy said, “June, we just got a call that said your husband is dead of a heart attack. He was found by the maid service with his mistress in your bedroom.

“If we can have permission and your keys we will send some people and have it cleaned up and the bed replaced. If you can wait a day we can get this done and then Connie can take you home. We have no more information right now. You may have to call your lawyer for what to do. They know nothing about the boxes in the bank here. If you take the CJ-4 home you can say you were working and Connie came and flew you home they don’t have to know it was sold. If you need to move stuff call Artamus also don’t touch anything in the boxes just ask him what you need. We are so sorry!”

June said if it is all right with you I think I want to work from here. Tracy said, “You can work from where ever you want to. We have locations in Boston, New York, Jacksonville any of our locations. The helicopter just landed with food. Try to eat something.” Connie got her house key and car keys so they could get around. Meg asked Connie if she needed anything from the house here. She told her that as soon as the C-17 got here they could put a truck in it and go to West Palm then load it and bring it back. Anything or all of it. She has picked out a Mobile Home so we can put the stuff that’s in it in storage and put her stuff in the home. Connie said I’ll ask.

Aaron called and told Meg that the doctor drugged the girlfriend and she is in the hospital not doing good. “The maid service found them in the bed and called 911. There is a bunch wrong with the information of the husband but everyone else is clean. I have a feeling he was more than a doctor.”... ‘Ask Mark to give me a call? Aaron when are the sub’s guys coming?’... “I was told next week or sooner.”

Meg said, “I just wanted to have a place for them to stay.”... ‘Meg they can sleep on the sub.’... “Sorry, didn’t think about that. As soon as the two sub guys get back we are going to do one more search. Hey, look around for either a Russian MI-10 (payload 18,000 lbs.) or an MI-26 (payload 44,000 lbs.) heavy lifting helicopters. Something that can be able to lift a mobile home. If you have any extra Seals that can do plumbing, electrical, sewage, carpentry, or masonry we could use some. 100 homes coming in two weeks and we have to place them. Tell Fry we need the extra power plant and we need another one for the glass city. Call me if anything comes up.”

Meg called Ron. She asked if she could get a 94 ft and a 74 ft boat with the dual cat engines, as they will probably be able to pull a barge with a mobile home on it. Ron thought that’s a good idea. Meg told him about the conversation with Aaron. Ron asked, “Are we going to build our own sewage plant and have we found a cement plant yet?”

“No, but we need one badly. With 1,000 homes here and a runway on the island. Then the underwater city foundation,” Meg replied.

Ron said, “We need to find one or build one. How long are you going to be in the mobile home plant?”

Meg said, “3 to 4 weeks! I am going to need 2 bulldozers, one for the runway and one for the mobile home park and the leveling for the modular homes. We need to get to St. Vincent to look around. The hanger will give us a place to park the planes and helicopters. When is the Oil Rig coming?”

Ron said, “I’m working on it.”

Meg said, “Keep me posted on what’s happening.”

Meg called Rose and asked her if she knew any college girls that could work for us as you and Pam did for Artamus. “As busy as all the major people are we are going to need help.

Rose said, “I was not sure what you wanted but I do now. Let me make some calls back to school.”

Meg said, “Every office is going to need help. June right now doesn’t know if she’s coming or going. Hopefully when the Seal’s wives get here some will want to work or family. Maybe Caracas or St. Vincent. Just ask. Later.”

Julie was next. “Can you find more warehouse space or staging space for homes now and when we start doing Modular homes space for furniture, appliances, linens, blinds, windows, cabinets, toilets, tubs, etc. See if you can get a list of open property and buildings on Grenada and St. Vincent. Is there any box stores on the island?”

Julie said, I know there is an Ace, but that’s all I know. Let me check.”

Meg said, “I’m getting a call in. I talk to you later.”

It was Cindy. Meg asked if all was okay and she said yes. “Do you have everyone?”... ‘Yes, Ma’am. My sister has 2 friends that would like to go to work for you. They brought her but figured it was a joke!’... “Do you have room for a truck and their car,” and she said,... ‘Yes, barely.’

Meg asked, “Will you vouch for Them?” And Cindy said, “I have known them since they were little kids.”

“So are you still on the ground?”... ‘Yes! Why?

“Well get a move on. You’re going to have to layover!”... ‘Yes.’... “Try to get an early start tomorrow! I need the plane to go to Palm Beach but not with you! Tell her boyfriend that he’s working tomorrow. Do they have passports?”... ‘Yes but not with them.’... “Can someone mail them?”... ‘Yes, their Mom.’... “See if you can make Jacksonville with fuel. Then on to us in the morning. Get somewhere you can stay tonight. You have your card right?”... ‘Yes.’... “Good! Call me in the morning with the hour you’re in. Put it on the private side and find the United hanger we just bought it today. Later,” and hung up.

Alice was getting ready to leave when Meg came up and said In the next day or two we need to sit down. Alice, a little worried asked is the service not good? Meg with an odd look said the service is excellent. We are going to need you to supply a coffee truck in the morning, sandwiches for lunch, for all the areas and dinner as normal. Think about what you want and we will find it in the United States and bring it over. Artamus will front the money.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.