The Find Book 3 - Cover

The Find Book 3

Copyright© 2019 by toms120

Chapter 17

Meg started out with, “Carlo get Mark to take the D-5 over with the big helicopter. Grab someone with a flatbed trailer to take the grater over, I think the helicopter will be able to take the backhoe.”

A call came in from a pilot saying he was to bring in a helicopter and where did we want it. Meg said, Put it by the hanger with United on the roof.”

Both Bill and Meg watched a Russian MI-26 T2 helicopter fly overhead and set down. Meg said to Bill, “Follow my lead.”

Two men got out of the helicopter and one said he was to deliver this. She asked who he worked for and was told he was just a pilot. Meg asked, “Are you going to show us how to operate this? Isn’t the cockpit in Russian?”

He said, ‘Yes.’

“Then how are we going to fly it.”

The pilot said, “I wasn’t paid to do that.”

Meg said, “Okay, take it back,” and she walked away.

The pilot said, “Wait. I flew this helicopter for a company that is no longer in business.”

Bill looked a Meg and she said, “Which Cartel,” and he told her. “What are you going to do now?”

The pilot answered, “I don’t know!”

Meg said, “I do. That D-5, backhoe, and other stuff are needed at a new job. Bill will show you what needs to go and where. We will put you up tonight and will talk in the morning. I will need your names and the two or three inside.

The pilot said, “How did you know?”

“You need 4 or 5 to fly it and operate it. Bill, drive the bulldozer and equipment so they can hook them. We will have dinner soon so you better hurry or you won’t eat.”

Meg called Aaron. “Where did you find the helicopter?”

“You don’t want to know!”

“How about the crew?”

“They came from Mark. I think he was an agent and they stole it and the guys are hiding with him.”

“Can I hire them?”

Aaron said, “You better ask Mark.”

“Thanks, later.”

Meg called Mark and asked him who were these people?

“He worked for the Cartel but was a private pilot. The crew all worked for them and they got out.”

“Did you know about the helicopter?”

“Yes, I did!”

“Well they’re here and I put them to work. I told them I and Bill couldn’t fly it, so they are bringing Carlo the equipment.” Mark laughed. Meg said, “They were not getting feed until it was done.”

Mark said, “I’ll fix it! If the 4 are alright, keep them and we will go get their family.”

“Mark, will that pick up a mobile home with the right straps?”

“I don’t know? I saw it pick up a 707 Airplane and take it away. I’ll find out for you. Talk to you later.”

Carlo was called next and Meg told him she had found someone to move the equipment. Carlo said, “Good cause mine couldn’t do it until tomorrow.” Meg could hear something and Carlo said, “What is that? I didn’t think a bulldozer could be moved like that.”

Meg said, “They are bringing the rest over or I’m not feeding them.” He just laughed. “Carlo are you okay with us bringing Sam in? It should not affect you at all. It just that you won’t have to build them, set them and do the concrete for the runway on the island and city at the same time.”

“Point taken!”

Meg said, “Call me if you need me.”


Alice was next. “Has anyone called you about extra food?... ‘Yes,’ she said, ‘6 meals.’... “No! 32 extra!”... ‘OMG’... “What were you serving?”... ‘Chicken.’... “Okay. How about a B-B-Que at the motel, hamburgers, hot dogs, salads, a lot of different salads, cokes, chips, and some desserts and send most of the chicken to the Seals and bring some with you. As soon as I can find the kitchen girls I’ll send them to you.”... ‘Don’t try, they’re already here.’ Alice said, ‘I just love them.’... “I’ll send you a few more. We just got a new helicopter that can pick up containers. So load what you want and I will move it from there. I’ll send a Seal for tables and chairs also when you see Carlo get a count for lunch sandwiches.”

Meg called Tracy and asked if she knew about the helicopter and she said what helicopter?

She said that Aaron got a Russian MI-26 which can lift a 707 jet plane. “Four guys just delivered it. So I put them to work. The helicopter is in Russian.”

Tracy said, “But you speak Russian.”

“Yeah, but they didn’t know that. It was part of the Cartel’s stuff. The pilot is independent but the helicopter was the Cartel’s.

“They’re delivering the D-5, backhoe, and grater. I told them I wouldn’t feed them until they did.” Tracy laughed. Meg continued, “I’m going to keep the four of them and will send for their family.”. “Good call, but I’ve got to go.”

A Seal was called to Meg and she asked if he could take the truck and go to the caterer and find out where she got the tables and he said I picked them up last time so I know where it is. Get 100 chairs and 15 tables and put them in the outside parking lot. Take someone with you, Yes ma’am.

Thank you! Your name, John. John if you need anything come to me, okay. Yes, I will!

All got cleaned up and everything got moved. 3 trailer pads were done. The people got their rooms and time to get cleaned up. The girls got back to the motel in enough time as their diner was due in 25 minutes. Mark showed with a change of clothes for Tracy and Meg and John grabbed the bus and picked up the people at the bank. The Seals on the island were left to themselves as the girls delivered chicken and vegetables, bread and dessert.

When the food was brought 3 tables had all types of salads, baked beans, cottage cheese, 5 different dressings. Three 55 gallon drums of B-B-Ques (hot) for hamburgers, hot dogs, chicken, and ribs, sausage, bacon, just about everything. Every type of soft drink, coffee, tea (hot and cold) and even the guests joined.

When John got into the room, he walked over to Meg and said, “The guy in the green tee shirt is FBI. I worked somewhere and he came in with a few other agents, showed their badges to the owner. I left before they saw me.”

Meg said, “Thanks. John go get some food.”

Meg grabbed Mark and said, “Mr. Green tee-shirt, is FBI.”

“Got you!” Mark said. As Mark got up to leave the guy started to follow him. And a Seal followed both of them out. Two or three minutes later she heard the 2 seat helicopter power up and leave and Mark came back in alone. “I’ll find out later,” he said to Meg.

“Mark check out John,”

“I don’t have to I’ve known him for years, he’s good.” Find out where he came from and who he’s with?”


All went well until someone was at the front desk asking about her husband. See if he is married, Mark. The woman in the morning started to yell at Jean, who said maybe you should take care of your man and it wouldn’t happen. She was not a happy camper! Jean offered to call the police and she said she would wait, she left.

Cindy and Barbara got ready to leave for Puerto Rico. On the way out they said hello to Meg and Meg asked them if they wanted to take the two seated helicopter out back and they said sure. Meg asked if she heard any more from the lady and Jean said not yet. Meg’s phone rang and Mark said, “She’s an agent and not married, she is on assignment to watch us and try to find things out.”

Meg said, “Can she swim, or ask the monkey’s if they want her?” Then hung up.

Meg said, “I wouldn’t do that.”

One of the kitchen girls said, “Liar!” Meg just laughed.

The woman in question came out and told Jean she wanted the Manager. Jean looked at her and turned 360 degrees around and said, “How can I help You!”

“Are you being funny?” Jean said No. “Last night I asked you to help and you talked down to me.”

“So go to the police they will tell you 24 hrs. and file a missing person’s report.”

Meg interrupted and said, “And tell them what agency you’re with and let them get all over you for not checking in.”

“Who are you, the woman agent asked.

Meg said, “Your worst nightmare! I’m an Ex-Ranger and I can smell you a mile away, CIA or FBI and if you are FBI you’re in trouble, working outside of the U.S. just to spy, they won’t be happy.”

Mark walked in and asked Meg what’s up! Meg explained it to Mark and he asked her had she called him and she said no!

Mark dialed a number and it was answered. Mark put his phone on speaker and said, “Would you please pass some information to him, tell him I have either 2 FBI or CIA agents in my motel trying to spy on us. The man has disappeared and the woman (his wife) which is not his wife is now looking for him and both people are giving Meg a hard time. Thank you!”

The agent asked, “Who was that?”

Mark answered, “The President’s Aide.”

And she said, “OH MY GOD!”

Mark’s phone rang and he put it on speaker. “Morning Sir. Sorry to get you up at this hour.”

The president asked, “Did Meg beat her up Badly?”

“NO! she’s been good.”

“Aaron told you I fired the 2 dummies in charge of the FBI and CIA and the judge locked them up.”

“Yes Sir, that’s why I called!”

“Tell that dummy to get on the next plane back here.”

“We are going to West Palm do you want us to take her?”

“As long as Meg doesn’t drop her in the Triangle.”

“If he comes back I will send him home. Sorry to bother you and have a good day.” Mark hung up.

She said, “That was the President?”

“Yes Ma’am,” said Mark. “Now go and get packed and Sally if she gives you a hard time, tie her and put her in the back.”

“Yes, Sir!” Answered Sally.


Around 11:30 the Lear landed and Meg said Hi! She then took the sub people and went to where the mobile homes were and had each pair pick out a mobile home and they were shocked.

Meg asked the woman if they planned to work and they replied yes and both were secretary type workers. Meg said good. The mobile home will take a few days to set up so we will put you up in a motel until then and that’s where we are going now. We will get you two rooms and I need the guys this afternoon. Food will be furnished and ask Jean when. Both ladies came up to Meg and hugged her and thanked her. She took them to the motel and introduced them to Jean. Then left.

Meg called Mark and said that they were on the way to the sub. She called Carlo and said, “The number 12 and 16 units are taken for the sub people. Set them as soon as possible. I marked them.” Thirty minutes later they were there.

Meg told Yuri and Vladimir what she needed and they opened the hatch to air it out. “We are here to find stuff, not hide stuff. If you do I will shoot you out in the trench. Got me!”

“Yes, Ma’am!”

Mark and Kelly showed up and they started. There were two Seals to move anything they found. 3 hours later they finished. Meg reached in the box and took some money for each one of the sub people till they could get settled. “Tomorrow come back and separate and remove anything else. Make three piles; save, donate, trash. Do you guys only work on subs?”

“No ma’am! We are boat commanders.”

“If you do not want this let us know we can still use you.”

“Thank you for all you did for us.”

“Later I will need to talk with all of you, nothing bad, just to try and answer questions like is there anyone else to come?”

Yuri said, “My wife’s sister would like to come but we could not take her because we didn’t know what to expect. We gave her our car and she went to a friend.”

“Ask your wife if she wants her here and if so we will get her.”

“Vlad are you okay?”

“Yes, ma’am.”

“Tomorrow we will find something for you to do! Let’s take you back, okay.” Meg flew them back and got them settled. She then found out where the others were and caught up to them.

Meg asked Carlo, “How is it going?”

“He said, “They love it here. Sam thinks we can get a good deal on the frames and stuff. Our warehouse will need some changes but not many. Sam said we will need the third warehouse to stock the supplies. Like refrigerators, sinks, toilets, etc. Carla couldn’t believe the auto-cad and inventory programs that Tracy has. And the Toy. Sam said there is a system out where 3 people can set up a home in a day. No pads! He also said switching to modular homes is no major problem. He has a video of the plant and making the homes and thinks he can bring half of his crew. All of the forms are bolted together so they will come apart, and we can truck them to the airport and load them. He thinks we can buy the stock and the office is a trailer and we can take it, just 10 ft wide.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.