The Find Book 3 - Cover

The Find Book 3

Copyright© 2019 by toms120

Chapter 18

Ron came over to Tracy, Meg, and Carla and said, “United wouldn’t bite but gave me a lead and if they’re telling the truth, it’s a good deal. They have an ERJ-135 jet. This is a commercial jet with 37 seats. The motors were just overhauled. We could handle the landing and take-off on the Island with this Plane. The jet could fly 1750 miles, so Boston to the Bahamas, Fuel, and then to Grenada Island. It would cost $720 plus Fuel. I think we can get it for 8-9 million dollars.”

Tracy said, “Do it. Have them bring it here so we can Inspect it!”

Ron told Meg that he found a guy in Georgia that has food type trucks already set up! Meg said, “I will talk to Alice, can you send me the address.”

Meg called Alice and asked her what are you doing tonight? “Can the girls handle the breakfast tomorrow and lunch?”... ‘Sure!’... “Good stop by your place and grab a change of clothes. We need to take a ride.”... ‘Okay,’ and hung up.

Meg called Bill and asked him what planes were still at the airport? “I just got a call about needing the two C-17’s. Give whoever is going to Atlanta for the pipes the C-130. I need a C-17 tonight and I will stop in Tampa on the way back. Send the other C-17 to Tampa, Thanks, Bill.”

Meg called Cindy and said, “I need you to take the C-17 to St. Pete/Clearwater Airport. Grab a pilot and two guys that know how to load that plane. Cindy as soon as possible, Thanks.”

Barbara was next, “Can you take the C-130 toward Atlanta, I will have the information sent to you, to pick up pipes and then on to St. Pete/ Clearwater airport and will load you with more tomorrow. I will probably meet you there. Watch your weight! Grab a Seal or two and take them with you.”

Meg called Mark, “I need a Seal pilot with me and two more Seals. I’m taking a C17 to Georgia.

“Barbara needs a pilot for the C-130 and a few extra’s and Cindy needs a pilot and 2 extra’s for the other C-17 to go to Tampa. We are all leaving now. You need to pick some people up in Puerto Rico later in the Lear. Hey, tell Fry to take a ride to Tampa so he can see how it’s set up. He can right seat.”

Mark said, “Good Idea!”... ‘Hey, send me John.’... “Do you know if he is a pilot?”... ‘I don’t think so.’... “Okay, see you tomorrow.”

Carla was asked to call the place with the pipes and ask them to put them on pallets and bring them to the airport as we will be there today for them.

Meg called Ron and asked, “Where is this place that has the trucks?” He said, Savannah, Georgia. Meg then said, “Tell them I will be in about 4 hrs. from now. Have them bring a few to the airport and if they’re any good we will take them with us. I need at least five maybe six. Tell Artamus to clear anything we need. I need to be in Tampa later.”

Meg said to Alice, “Meet me at the hanger. Now!”

One and a half hours later all the planes were in the air. Meg finally told Alice where they were going, and she couldn’t believe it. She asked how are we going to get them to the Island and Meg said, “John take her out back.” A few moments later she came back in and said “WOW!”

“John, if you can, set up a hammock for Alice. Please, go get some rest, Alice!”

John came back up front and Meg asked him if he had a pilot’s license and he said yes but not for a jet or helicopter. Meg said, “We can fix that. What was your rank?

“Ensign ma’am.”

“Can I ask yours? Ranger, Sniper, Sargent Major, Hold a Captains classification, Pilot, Grand Master Krav Maga.”

John said, “WOW! I didn’t know! Mark just said not to mess with you.”

“Did you know Mark and Aaron are both Grand Masters!”

“No.”

“Tracy and Ellen are Masters! And John, that is not to get out.”

“Yes, Ma’am!”

“When we get to where we are going, hopefully, we will buy five trucks and load them in the plane. Then we are going to St. Pete/Clearwater airport and load some more. We bought a Mobile Home Plant. We are moving some forms and stuff out of the building and resetting them up on Granada Island. Just to let you know I can pilot a boat and naturally dive.”

John asked Meg where did they get the Sub?

“It was the Cartel’s property that thought they could come to the Island and take something. They weren’t lucky and then the CIA or NSA took the family out, so we kept it.”

Meg called Ron and asked where the pick-up was and he said Savannah Ga. Hilton/Head airport. “Have them there in 2 1/2 hours, 3 max. Have a car there from them. I have 4 passengers. Tell them if it works we are taking them with us. Have the other planes left yet? I’m going to tell the C-130 to go to Tampa, I can stop in Augusta Ga. Airport. Can you see whether the runway’s long enough? See if they can have the stuff there on pallets, will be there in 5 ½ hours. That should give them enough time. Thanks, let me know.”

Meg called Barbara and told her to go to Tampa. Since she is going to Savannah she can do the pick up in Augusta then meet them in Tampa. Make sure you have enough fuel, you will have to make a stop. Yes, Ma’am! And hung up.

John went back and woke Alice and told her they were almost there. When they set down there were 2 Catering Trucks, 1 breakfast type, pick-up front, 3 lift up side doors, and an aluminum box step van with 1 side window perfect for lunch, both in good shape. Meg told the Seal to fuel the plane and John to load the two trucks while they went with the man back to look at more. Meg asked Alice if they were okay and she said they were great. At the dealer, they got 2 more pick-up types and 1 more box van. Meg suggested getting a 2nd one for the Motels. The dealer had a pick-up that looked good so she got it. They took them back to the plane and loaded them and took off for Augusta. It was a quick up and down and there was a tractor-trailer there with pallets loaded on it. As they pulled up they saw a forklift on the back of the truck. It took no time to load also there were 2 strapping machines and a pole machine. They loaded it all and took off for Tampa.

Meg called Sam and said they would be there in about 2 hours and asked which is the best airport to load at.

Sam replied, “St. Pete/ Clearwater on the Coast Guard side.

“WE can take the office on this C-17 that’s here. How full are you?”... ‘About ½ full,’ said Meg. Sam said, “I have two cars and a pickup truck, 3 machines, ½ Pallet of pipes.

“Okay,” said Meg, “put the pipes and straps inside the pickup bed and any tools that will fit. We will load all the Food vans down the centers with fixtures, sinks, toilets anything that fits. Insulation down the sides. And any loose stuff on the back of mine. Yours the office, load all you can on the floor there. Then move it. That should fill it about halfway. A C-17 is about 88ft long by 16 wide by 14ft high. Put as many frames in yours as possible. Take the walls you have made and slide them down the sides. Are both of you laying over? I think we have to. Do you have enough pilots?”

“Yes! Give me Cindy and I will give you my Seal and as soon as we get back and unloaded I’ll send her back. John, will you stay and help them load? Yes, Ma’am. Thanks, John. Let’s get me loaded!

Ron’s phone rang and it was Meg. “I’m loading my plane now and I will need 2 flatbed Semi’s to unload and also a forklift at the Hanger, rent them if need be. As soon as we unload I’m bringing Cindy back with me so she can take it back. I’ll need a second jet pilot when she gets back. I have trucks and cars on mine. The pipes need to be stored in the third warehouse, then they can take them to the Mobile Home Park as needed. See if we can find a 30-foot flatbed truck so we can move things around. Tell Carlo I have a video and poles for him in the morning. 80 sets, 4 machines, and 2 strapping machines. If you can’t find a truck we can find one in Tampa.”

“Hey, Sam! Does that truck come with the sale,” pointing to one that moves mobile homes?

Sam replied, “I don’t think they know we own one. Can you lease or rent a flatbed trailer so we can load it and take it to the airport? Later we can use the truck to move Mobile homes. Can we get a 30-foot one-piece truck, flatbed? Also, am I loaded yet?”

John came over to them. “Do we have any spray paint?” Sam said yeah! “If we mark the width and length of the 2 planes insides we can load the concrete without the plane being here and when it comes just put it in. Same at the plant!”

Meg said, “See Sam I told you he wasn’t just another pretty face,” and John turned red. John said 10 minutes more and you’re out of here.

Meg said to Sam as soon as I’m unloaded, Mark and Fry are coming back. Make sure Fry sees the layout. Cindy are you ready, let’s get moving.” Ten minutes later they were on their way to Grenada Island.

Alice said, “I don’t believe it.”

Meg asked, “Believe what?”

“Three weeks ago, I was thinking about laying off some people and now I’m hiring people and bought six trucks. Did I tell you how amazing your girls are?”

Meg said, “They’re not my girls but they are amazing.”

After a while, Meg got a call from Sally and told Meg she did what she was supposed to do. I dropped the agent off but the car that picked her up I don’t think was FBI. She said I snapped a picture of her getting into the car and the plate number. She seemed to be reluctant to get in but was then helped.

Meg said, “Good job! Call Mark and tell him also send to him what you have! How long are you going to be there?”

“The balance of today and tomorrow.”

“Sally I want that house searched, also the property, look for fresh digs. Leave his car there but search it and take hers to the airport so we can pick it up. If you find anything of his, June is not to know. Call Connie get the safe combination so you can move it out of the house also any Safety Deposit Boxes. She has one on the Island. He supposed had no relatives and if that girl pulls through she is not to go there. Okay! Thanks, Sally.”

A few minutes later Connie called Meg and asked her what’s up? Meg left the cockpit and asked if she could talk! Connie said yes! “Remember the green bag I asked you about and you said it wasn’t yours?”... ‘Yes!’... “Well, it was June’s husband that loaded it and it wasn’t hers either. I checked the bag and something wasn’t right so I left it behind the hanger and just before we left it blew up. Mark had Steve hack the tape at the airport and he loaded it from the car. Next, while looking closer at the husband, he didn’t exist 11 years ago. Five of the 6 people of June’s family that died all died of a sudden heart attack. She has no other family and that’s where her money came from. I asked Sally to call you so if there is anything else we can move it won’t be held up.”

Connie said, “I figured there was something but didn’t know what?”

Meg said, “I’m just trying to help out.”

“Thanks,” said Connie. “I gave Sally everything that June knew.”

Meg asked, “How is she doing?”

“Good,” said Connie. “June’s lawyer is supposed to call her!”

“Okay, I got to get back out front. We’ll talk later.”

A little while later Mark called and said, “You covered us but caused a bunch of crap. The people that took the girl was NSA. I called the President and told him what we saw and sent him the pictures. The CIA identified an agent and the car. And then told him if he hasn’t found that leak yet, we could help. And hung up.

The President called the Head of the NSA and asked what was going on? He said he didn’t know anything. The President then said, “I have pictures, 10 days ago your Man and gave him the name; took out a Cartel family in Columbia. Now he’s missing! 2 FBI people were following someone in Grenada Island. The male is missing and the female was taken in West Palm two hours ago by your agents. I want you in my office now and the female untouched in front of me. But Sir! The only butt is going to be yours, now move!”

Meg asked, “Have you got anything out of him yet?” ... Mark said ‘No, but I may have been asking the wrong questions. He may have been working for the NSA and the FBI.’... “I don’t care, lose him when you’re done.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.