The Find Book 3 - Cover

The Find Book 3

Copyright© 2019 by toms120

Chapter 19

Meg got back to Grenada Island and landed. Ellen called and had the big helicopter set down by the hanger so they could be brought out to the Island. Meg rounded up Yuri and Vlad to take with them and meet the other people. The Captain wondered how they got an MI-26. About the same way, they got the Sub. They got everyone in the helicopter and Andy took off.

Thirty-five minutes later they set down and the guys looked at the sub and then the Captain. Yuri and Vlad opened up the sub and they all went in. The Captain said most are in Russian and these two men can explain what they mean. Meg said, “Guys there is live ammo on board so please be careful.

“What kind of Arms are we talking about, the Captain asked.

Yuri said, “Torpedo’s, mines, missiles, and 2 long-range missiles with warheads. I and Vlad will mark everything as soon as possible, some we have already done.”

Meg said, “As soon as possible we will have a mobile home for each of you. We will bring your family here to live if you want. Until we get done you will need to live on the sub. If I have it right there is enough for 2 to a room, a total of 54 people. There are fifteen of you so you each can have a room and fold up the other bunk. You will be issued a 12 x 74 ft Mobile home and if your married and bringing her I would suggest you let her pick it out. You can bring a live-in girlfriend with you. These units are furnished and will have almost everything in them except food. If your other half has a skill or work we will find them work.

“Now the Dos and Don’ts. If you’re told not to go to the beach, Don’t! If you get caught I will put small cuts all over your body, hook a lure in your manhood and take you out and troll for sharks. Believe me, I will do it! No fights or it will be with Me or Mark and you will lose badly. Meals are delivered 3 times a day and if you need anything for the galley just let someone know. I need your papers as soon as possible. No papers, no pay. You will get a credit card with money on it but if you need cash we have a bank on the mainland.

“The Company that you work for is really big! We are doing things that we don’t want to get out. So for right now, you are Sargent Schultz, and ‘you don’t know nothing!’ (In a German Accent). The company is run by the people that are stockholders. Everyone works and you cannot imagine the wealth of this company. Did anyone hear what happened at Boeing?” and 10 people acknowledge it. “We bought Boeing and gave it back to the employees. We paid cash! The new boats in all of the harbors, that’s us. We just bought 100 mobile homes for the employees and a Modular Home Plant to build 1,000 more homes by next year. This company is worth over 870 billion dollars. You will have a job this year and many more to come. We need the profiles back as soon as possible. We need to know how many for housing and any other talent you may have. We want a complete history not to hold anything against you but to use your talent when you’re in port. Also, your wife/girlfriend that comes with you we can help get work if they want. As soon as your ready take it out. Commander, they’re all yours!”

Meg went to the yacht and found the boxes that came out of the sub this last time. Looking through the boxes she came up with another $60 million. She grabbed 18 bundles with $10,000 in each and went back to the Sub. She dropped back in and called them all over and handed each one a bundle and said it was a bonus. And left! She grabbed the other boxes and started thru them. Once she was done she put the good stuff and the money on the yacht. While on the boat she grabbed a change of clothes to store at the motel.

She went to the helicopter and said I’m done; can you take me back. Andy dropped her at the motel and Anna and Kelly were in the lobby. Meg apologized to them that she couldn’t spend more time with them. She said this week has been crazy and Kelly said, “We have been busy also. We got two Seals and explored and filmed where the city is going to be. We took samples, did a sounding, and also found a perfect shelf to put the oil rig on. We think the runway will need to be scraped, filled with clay, packed down, and then concrete. Same for the hanger pad. We are waiting for the soil samples to come back.”

Meg asked, “Is everything else good?” Anna said yes. “Do you want to go swimming later, I’ll text you.” Meg then said, “I got to go! Jean, can I borrow your car?” I think so, said Jean with a smile.

Meg drove over to the bank and found Tracy. She told Tracy that she put the 18 guys on the sub. Tracy said, “I haven’t seen you in a while, we got that other Motel which will help.”

Meg said, “That’s great, Oh by the way on that last sub search we found $60 million more. I gave each sub guy $10,000 cash to cover them until they get their cards.”

Tracy said, “That will pay for a lot of what we just bought.”

Meg said, “Swim at 6:00. Have all the girls there on the Island.” Meg called Alice and said, “Meeting on the Island at 6:00 that includes you and our two! We will need food for us, 26 girls and 18 guys, and the Seals. We will use the big helicopter to move us and the other large one for the food. No girl is to fly out, get a guy to replace her. Cindy and Barbara are on their way in. Two are coming from Boston at 4:00 send them to the Motel. I think Laurel and Cindy will be in also.”

A call went to Carlo and Meg asked how everything is going? Carlo said that the bar system is great. “I have 6 homes set up already and will get another 3 before we’re done today.”

“Super,” said Meg! “Will the Girls have them done tomorrow?”

“Yes and no,” replied Carlo. “We are missing stuff for the units and still have to hook them up. We will be done hooking them tomorrow but the girls have enough for 2 units and the supplier is out.”

“Send the 2 Girls to Puerto Rico and get supplies. Tell them they have a meeting on the Island at 6:00 and make sure they’re going,” said Meg.

All the girls were picked up at the motel and Meg and Ellen flew the helicopter to the beach and set it down. Meg showed all the girls where the city was going to be and the people were in awe. Most of the women didn’t know they were swimming, without suits but loved it after a while.

When they got back by the yacht, the guys had set up the chairs and tables and started to unload the food from the hot boxes. The girls could not believe how beautiful the island is. The guy’s started to come out of the sub and the girls said you really have a sub and Tracy said yes. The Commander handed the papers (profiles) that she wanted and she put them on the yacht. The sub guy’s loved the food as they didn’t normally have home-cooked meals while they were out. They had some questions for Meg and Tracy and they thanked Meg for the money.

Tracy told them that in two weeks they could bring their families if they want. “We fly back and forth at least 3 times a day. If you want to go ashore just let a helicopter pilot know. Only 3 of the guys were not married or involved. They loved the single rooms on the sub. The commander said, “Your 2 guys are good! We will probably take the sub out tomorrow for a shakedown run.”

The girls said that’s your call. “Just tell Mark when you’re leaving!” said Tracy.

The girls went over a lot of things and the sun started to go down. So they cleaned up and loaded everyone that was going to Grenada Island. They raised up and Meg showed them a great sunset and went back to the motel. Most of them sat around in the lobby and talked. The group from New York sat with Meg and Tracy. Ron was with Vickie and Tracy asked the group how were they going to move the plates here? “Is the building in Virginia almost ready?”

They said, “Yes. If we get some containers and build false bottoms and fill it with plates. We can move a lot of plates then put Antiques on the top, we could move a bunch of blood and gold.

Tracy said, “Get two containers and just keep loading them with antiques and run back and forth to the museum. And leave the ones with the plates on the boat and then bring it here to the island and we can unload them with the helicopter. We will send the sub to watch it.”

“You really did get a sub,” asked Micky? Meg said yes.

Vickie said, “We have about 6 weeks of lose product. So if you can use him keep him here. I can get a Seal to load us with a backhoe.

Meg said, “I can use him because I have the roads in the mobile home park that needs to be cut and the Runway on the Island to do. Plus we could start cutting the run for the tunnels.

“I can send a C-17 up to the Base and have Aaron load the bulldozer and some crates. How many do you have upstairs?”

Vickie said, “About 10.

Meg asked, “Is the portable generator still there?” Vickie said, ‘Yes.’

“I’ll send Cindy she knows the General. She can go to his office for a visit and keep him busy as Aaron brings the crates and then load them and the bulldozer,” said Meg.

Meg called Aaron and told him her thoughts about the move of the plates and the bulldozer. She asked him to call the General to see if it was okay to land and transfer the dozer and a container to the Island by using his runway. “I’m going to keep Micky here for a week or two to help out with the mobile home park and the runway. With 2 dozers we can get a jump on it.”

Aaron thought it was a great idea. “I’ll talk to the General and get his okay. Also if we keep sending Cindy with the plane in a while she will be able to come and go as she pleases. Have her see the General, to say hi, and have Micky load! I’ll weld axles to the container and just pull it into the plane with the winch.”

“Great Plan! Give me a day okay. I will talk to you later.” And hung up. Meg said that they needed at least two boats. “A 94 foot on and an 80 something. Twin motors also look at the sub and see if you can make it quieter and better on fuel like the ocean boats. The Commander is going to take it out tomorrow.”

Ron asked, “Do you want me to go?”

She said, “That’s your choice. Ask Anna where the shelf is and get the satellite feed, for where the oil is. They may be able to do a sonar on the bottom for you. Also, see if it’s got cameras on board and if not let’s get some. I’m going to need a few barges to go from Island to Island.”

Meg called Sam. “How you doing?”... ‘Good’ said Sam... “How many more loads?”... ‘About 8.’

“Do you have any women that can do the shopping for us? Let me explain! The mobile homes we bought are furnished but nothing else. No pots, pans, silverware, coffee makers, curtains, towels, sheets...”... ‘Whoa,’ he said. ‘I got the point. I’ll try to get 2 for tomorrow.’ ... Meg said, “Try to get what we need as early as possible so they can put it on a plane.”... ‘Are these girls coming here?’... “Yes.”... ‘By the way, Carlo has 12 ready to go and 34 in the warehouse area. The girls here have emptied out the stores in a hundred miles that’s why we need help.’... “Have one call me in the morning.”

The rest of the night went well. Meg and Tracy crashed at the motel. Ron had contacted the Commander and asked if he could go with them and he was told sure. Carlo was at the mobile home park with his crew early and Alice pulled up in the new breakfast truck and it was a hit.

Alice was asked for new items and also didn’t have a way to take in money or make the change. Next, she went to the hanger and found out a lot.

Tracy and Meg pulled up grabbed a coffee and asked How’s everything going? Alice said “GREAT! I’m missing a couple of items, and had no way to take money, besides that fine.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.