The Find Book 3 - Cover

The Find Book 3

Copyright© 2019 by toms120

Chapter 2

After everyone had eaten, things started to get crazy for Tom. One good thing was that the division heads knew that a lot of this could not be answered right now and this was more like a think tank on what needed to be done and to try a make a list of the most important items to the least even though they knew that once they started that list it would grow exponentially and most likely each division will need one.

These thoughts were being processed by Tom trying to at least know where to start.

‘Linda will be the first contact, as nothing else will be as important as having the money to start this venture.’

Tom asked Linda, “First, find out from the girls, Vickie, Anna, Meg, and Tracy how much material we have available now. Secondly, contact Artamus and find out how fast he can turn this into cash. The girls will probably have to pair up, to begin with, to cover what is needed to be done. Anna is in charge and soon will be going from Boston to the island on a regular basis so Tracy will need to feed information to Steve and Anna also until all is moved. Steve will be traveling which now will most likely include Mary. Vickie, Meg, and we don’t want to leave out Mickey will be turning raw material into bars, then start shipping raw material to the island.

Tom is assuming that they will have enough time, if that is feasible, to build this underwater city. He hoped that Grandfather will be able to fill in some of the blanks. Knowing that this underwater sanctuary is not a must as the island is large enough but with any expansion it would be tight. By putting the city underwater prying eyes won’t be able to see some of the moving of items until it’s too late. The United States military is pushing really hard to get advanced products, weapons, electrical systems, hydro generation of power, and computer advances they do not have!

The outside companies are the ones that want this so they could sell it back.

Tom looking around figured out quickly that the next ones just came through the door.

Aaron, Mark, and Meg were looking for someone and headed for Tom. Before they had a chance to ask any question Tom told them to sit down. Tom not knowing which way to go with this just laid it on the table. “Security is going to be a nightmare! First we are going to have to find people to accompany the multitude of operations which we are not involved in now, and they will have to have top security clearance. From now on until we can fill in a Head Hunters job you three are going to grab the ball and run with it. Get with your Seals, Rangers and whatever other services that know how to operate, worldwide.”

Tom said to Arron, “I need you to get a message to Marty and ask him if it would be possible to ask Grandfather if we are going to have enough time to move also is the city a good idea? Today!”

“Yes Boss”

“Understand we are not only hiring for here and the island but also need people for the boats and warehouses in each harbor and try not to move people just for no reason, ask them their preferences, happy people work the best.

“Now, Meg I’m going to need you on the island as soon as we get some information about the island. You need to start to train Micky to take your job because you will not be able to do it unless that is what you want.”

“Mark, you will be taking over the Security Company and the Private company so get some help. Also I want a Cyber division, get Steve or Tracy to find you someone, and not them.”

As Tom was talking to the three of them most of the people came in and sat down. Tom looked around and called Linda and Jill to come in. Tom went back to his original people he was talking to.

“If we do build this city we are going to need people we never even thought about. Specialists in many fields, marine engineers, scientists, biologists, hydroponic specialists, just for a start. Communication via satellites (worldwide), doctors and nurses for clinics, school teachers, construction workers to build houses for hundreds to start people to run stores for all these people, pilots for boats and planes, dock workers. Get the picture!”

“Some of this may already be, but I need counts on what’s available in Plates made and when can we ship them? Anna said we can’t put the containers on the surface so all can see and start tracking them back but why can’t we submerge them and bring them up as we need them!” Everyone thought this was a great idea.

Tom had Linda call Artamus and when the connection was made she gave Tom the phone. “Artamus! How are you? ... Good, is all okay? ... Well I need to see you as soon as possible.” Artamus asked if it was an emergency? Tom said, “No but important.” Asked if next week was all right and was told “Yes” with that they both hung up.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.