The Find Book 3 - Cover

The Find Book 3

Copyright© 2019 by toms120

Chapter 20

Meg was standing at the far end of the bank parking lot after she told Marie about the trucks. There was a small piece of property about 4o feet wide by the length of the bank parking lot. She called Julie over and asked her who owned this property and she said I think the bank does. “When you go upstairs would you please check. Thanks.”

“Bill where are you,” asked Meg On the phone. He said he was at the hanger! “Where are your guys?”... ‘I have all but two here and they’re with Carlo.’... “I want a meeting with them and their wives. Do most speak English?”... ‘Somewhat!’... “Can you have the wives at the clubhouse of the mobile home park and your men in an hour? Did they have your payroll done?”... ‘No,’ said Bill!... “Okay, I’ll bring it with me. Throw the guy’s in a helicopter and pick us up also. Leave a single guy there as I mainly want the wives!”... ‘Okay.’

Meg looked around and saw Ellen and asked her if she was packing and she said yes ma’am. “Want to take a ride tomorrow?”

“Sure,” she answered! “I need to talk to you when you get a chance.”

“What’s up,” Meg asked?

“I would like to bring someone here.”

“Okay! What do they do?”

“She is a produce manager for a large store.”

“Really,” said Meg! “Can you have her in Savannah tomorrow morning?”

“Probably!”

“That is where we are going, then to Tampa.”

“She lives in Ft. Meyers.”

Tell her to bring her car and clothes and anything important. Be at St. Pete / Clearwater airport mid-morning, on the private side.”

Julie walked up and said, “Meg we own that Why?”

“I’ll tell you later.” She called Sam and asked if they had any partially finished homes?... ‘Yeah, we were going to tear them apart.’... “How partially are they?”... ‘Two pieces about 12 x30 feet. Bath in one, Kitchen and bath in the other. Front and one side open.’... “I’ll be there in the morning; I won’t be able to take them but I’ll see if they will work. Later.”

Ellen walked over talking on the phone and asked did you think we could hire her for something? Meg took the phone and said, “Hi! I’m Meg.” She said her name was Diane. “I hear you work in produce do you like it?”... ‘Yes!’... “Have you ever purchased it before?”... ‘Yes ma’am every day.’... “Are you at work?”... ‘Yes Ma’am!’... “Good go Quit. Leave and clear up your business, Go home and pack your clothes and anything important now, and be at St. Pete / Clearwater airport in the morning! You’re Hired!” And handed Ellen the Phone, “That was easy! I hope that’s what you wanted.”

Ellen said, “Oh Yeah!”

Meg asked, “Did you pick a mobile home out yet?”

“No!”

“When she gets here, go find one and tell Carlo you need it set up now.”

Ellen said thank you and hugged her. Ellen’s phone rang and she said, “NO she is not joking! Now get a move on. Take what you need and later we will load the rest. Leave a key with someone.”

Bill called and said, “The plane will be down in two hours, we need to do this now.” Meg called Bobbi and told her she needed to use the clubhouse and she said sure! Meg ran upstairs and picked up the payroll for Bill and grabbed Tracy. When they got downstairs the helicopter just set down. They hopped in and Meg handed out the payroll. They could not believe it! It was so much Money. Meg explained to them that they would pay their wives if they could help! They sat down and the woman was there inside and Bobbi was handing out sodas. The men moved to their wives. Tracy introduced herself, Meg and Bobbi. She told them that if anything was missing out of the mobile homes to tell Bobbi. Meg asked if anyone would like to work that they would pay them! “We need people to finish the homes and clean them. We are working on getting stands set up for fruit, vegetables, meats, and foodservice trucks, so there may be a job (if) and I said (if You want to work). You are not to be made to work or they will deal with me. If you want something or need something come to Bobbi and let her know. I am sorry to cut this meeting short but we have a plane coming in. We will come back.”

Bill said, “Let’s go, guys,” and Meg said to Bobbi to talk to them, she does not want them forced. “Got to go!”

“Bill if you are sending this one back, I need a C-17 tomorrow morning for two pickups so could you have one fueled for me?” Meg called Nancy and said, “I need both of you to be at the warehouse. The two from Tampa are coming in and I want to introduce them to you and they have a load. This next week they are going to empty out the stores in the Tampa Bay area. How did you make out today?”... ‘Great! But they only have so much!’... “Okay, I will see you in a little while,” and hung up.

The plane pulled up and two girls came out. Meg walked up to them and said HI I’m Meg and Mia said, “That is a big plane.” Meg said they make one larger. The boys started the van and pulled it out. Meg said come on and hopped into the helicopter! The Seal drove off with the van. Meg lifted off and flew to the warehouse. On the way, she found out who was who. They landed and Meg introduced them. Nancy said come on and we will show you the homes. Right now there are 5 different models and they started to walk through them. Brenda had a pad and started making notes! Mia said this one is really nice and Brenda said I liked the last one. With only one left to go the van pulled in. They looked over the last one. The Seal took a boxed pallet and started to put the soft goods in it. All the towels, face cloths, dish towels, curtains, etc. He then grabbed another pallet and put the microwaves, coffee makers, boxed plates, pans, pots, blinds, and glasses. Then he pulled another pallet over and loaded it with the kitchen utensils. Vacuums and whatever was left in the van. Nancy said, “Wow. Three hours?”

Yeah but we cheated! Mia’s brother is a Walmart manager. So we went to his store loaded and then to IKEA. He went to the 2nd store and brought us their stuff and also gave us these,” and handed the girls ordering Catalogs that had their numbers. “We can order from it and they will ship it to any store “free,” I told him it was Puerto Rico and he said he didn’t care. This way his store would get credit for it. The IKEA manager is working on the same thing and here are their Catalogs!”

Meg said, “Let’s get you to the motel,” and she asked the Seal to put the van in the Hanger. All the girls loaded up and the left.

Meg called the bank and said, “We’re swimming will pick you up.” She called Alice about food to the island and to tell them we are swimming. She got to the motel and got the rooms. The girls said we don’t have suits and Meg said neither do we! She got a funny look and an Okay. She when out back and a big helicopter was there. She fired it up and loaded everyone and went to the bank to get the rest. Once loaded they headed to the island Tracy called to get the monkey’s out of the tree’s so Meg landed on the beach. They were in the water in nothing flat and the new girls couldn’t get over how beautiful it was.

Meg asked them when they were coming to live? “When is Sam coming,” asked Brenda?

Meg said, “Probably next week!” She then asked Mia and she said that she couldn’t and Meg asked why.

She explained that she watches after her mother and Meg said, “Can’t you bring her?”

She said, “I guess so! I’ll need to get a job!”

“Why,” said Meg, “you already have one here.”

She called over Carla and asked if she paid them and Carla said, “It’s in an envelope at the motel.”

Meg told Mia, “When Brenda brought you and Bill backed that up and that’s good enough for us.”

Tracy’s phone rang and said food is on its way. They dressed and packed up and Meg showed them where the city was going and now there was a marker there. Also the inland water and where the runway was going and then set the helicopter down. The table and chairs were set up and the girls were starting to get ready when the sub came in. Ron got off and was excited and went and told Anna and Kelly that they found 2 more Galleons. “We found the bottom to be great for the city and the oil rig.

The two new girls said, “Sub, oil rig, city?”

Tracy said, “Meg you handle this,” and went to the Yacht!

Meg said, “We own a sub, we just bought an oil rig and the city is going where that marker is in the water. It’s a glass-domed city, a hundred-foot underwater, and in three more days we will be putting up a satellite for communications, 233 miles above the earth. That’s just the start. Tell your brother we may want him. We plan on opening our own store in Grenada.”

Tracy came back with a pen and a form for them to sign. Tracy said, “Please sign these, you are going to hear a lot about this company and this says you won’t pass it on.” Both of them signed them! “This company is worth 870 billion dollars, give or take a million so you won’t have to worry about working next week or next month.

Meg said to the two girls that tomorrow they were going to leave. “Mark down the hours you work and give it to Sam. We can send your brother a container that you can put the stuff into. Try to keep a count on what you purchased.”

Brenda said, “We have one so far.”

“Well, we have about 85 to do now. You have about 4 days, so grab what you can from all over the Tampa Bay Area! Brenda when you get back, rent a van so you can go in different directions or carry more. Someone will be at the plant day and night so you can unload anytime. If something is not right, call us. You both will have jobs when you come back.”

Meg got Marie’s attention and she came over. “I’ve got an idea! Sam has 2 halves of a mobile home that he was going to break down they’re about 12 x30 feet unfinished. The property next to the bank is ours. We could take one and do a lunch shed and the other a produce stand. One of the new girls coming in used to buy produce and had a store.”

“Great, It will also give us fresh fruit and vegetables when we need it,” said Marie. “Great Idea!”

Julie, have you looked at the north end of the Island for the business property yet? No! Not really. Or even empty property north of the mobile home park. I have a feeling that the toy building is going to be needed For the modular home’s storage of supplies. Did you find that house that Tom’s lawyer person? Yes! When Ellen’s friend gets here I’d like to open some fresh fruit and vegetable stands, also a supermarket, a Walmart type store, and an IKEA type supplier. Julie said, “I will keep an eye out for them.”

Meg replied, “Thanks!”

The food was set up and everyone ate. The girls jumped in to clean up and get ready to return to Grenada. Lucile walked over and asked Meg, how about we go for a ride when we get back?

Meg said I would love it. Let’s go north I need to look around. Hang on a second and went to the Yacht.

She came back out and said let’s go. “Where’s your bike?”

“The Hanger,” Lucile said. Meg told Tracy and Mark that they were going for a ride! They got into a 2 seater and left. Lucile said, “I never flew like this before,” and they went to the hangar and shut down. They got their bikes out, let them warm up and Meg threw Lucile a small bag. She opened it and there was a 9 mm handgun, Sanction ID, and a set of wireless earplugs. They rode and talked for about an hour. Meg wanted to stop to go to the bathroom and get something cold to drink. They pulled into a place and went inside. They ordered colas and Meg did a bathroom run.

When she came out 2 big guys were giving Lucile a hard time. Meg asked them to please leave and they weren’t having any of that. One went to put a hand on Meg and she reacted. A scream came from the guy and when he turned blood was all under his nose and the hand which he tried to touch her with, his fingers were hanging the wrong way. She looked at the other guy and said, “He will need a hospital and so will you and your friends if you don’t go!” They paid for their cokes and went to leave and one of the guys was going to stop them when Meg said, “I wouldn’t do that if you want to walk again,” and they left. All Lucile said was “WOW!” They rode around for another hour and then went back to the hangar to drop their bikes off. They got into the helicopter and Meg asked, “Motel or Yacht?” She said yacht and they headed for the island. Meg called the front desk and said that Lucile was staying on the Island and asked if everything was all okay?” She was told all okay and no messages. “Thanks,” said Meg.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.