The Find Book 3 - Cover

The Find Book 3

Copyright© 2019 by toms120

Chapter 21

On the way to Grenada Island, Diane and Beth sat and talked with Lucile. Diane said she heard about a lot of things and Lucile told them that most of the things they heard are probably true.

Lucile said to Beth, “You will not want to leave! What they have coming up in your field is just unbelievable The are getting ready to open an electronic factory and a software manufacturing business that will do billions of dollars. Thirty billion easily for the first year, no problem. The Toy as they call it, everyone will want one.

“It’s a combination of a charger that will hold 6 charges and will recharge fully in 40 minutes. A computer with 80 gig memory. It has a voice software that’s 90 plus percent accurate, and is a phone, fax, and a camera all in one unit the size of a cell phone.”

Beth said, “That can’t possibly happen!”

Lucile said, “I’ve seen it work! The funny thing it wasn’t the computer people that came up with it. The company is OMG Corp and is privately held and worth 870 billion dollars. I think they said they were putting up their own Satellite tomorrow. The girl you were talking to needs your Dad’s stuff to build a runway, and a domed city.”

“What is she building,” asked Beth?

“A glass-domed city 100 feet underwater, plus a deep water harbor for the boats and sub.”

“Did you say a sub, as in a submarine,” Diane asked? And was told yes and a runway on the Island.

“What Island,” asked Beth?

“That’s a long story better left until another time,” answered Lucile.

“From what I heard Tracy is the smartest of them all. Three degrees from M.I.T. in computers. Steve her boss, is smarter than her at programming. One other thing is you are equal to everyone else. Two of the kitchen girls are multiple-billionaires and are serving food. You would think that Meg is a boss, but really she is a bulldozer operator,” said Ellen. “She is also a pilot, sniper, Sargent Major in the Rangers, a grandmaster in martial arts and is smart as hell. She has the respect of all the Seals.”

Meg came back and asked if she was telling lies again and Beth asked who was flying the plane? Meg replied that the auto-pilot was on and a Seal was there as well. Beth said you weren’t kidding when about me not going back were you? Meg said No! You will be getting in on a start-up of an electronic computer business worth about 150 billion in 3 years. Someone is going to need to run it and our people are too busy. The Toy was put together in 2 hours by Pam (a Secretary) and Steve! I watched Steve, Tom, and Ron sit down and one hour later came up with a 500 billion dollar boat business. Oh, and by the way, Pam has been with us only months!

There was a bunch of small talk going on by the girls when the Seal said, “There’s a call coming in to transfer towers and we are getting close so I need one of you here to set this bird down.”

Meg said to Ellen, “Why don’t we go up front and flip him to see who stays!”

And from the front came, “I heard that!” And they all laughed.

A short time later they set the plane down and the guys started to unload. They unloaded Diane’s car and she and Ellen left for the Motel. She asked them to take the trucks to the Caterer’s and loaded the girls in a helicopter and also left for the Motel. They got them checked in and said let’s go! They flew to the bank and asked who was going to the Island! Tracy and Beth went with Meg to change helicopters to the large one and went back to the Bank for the rest of the girls. Julie called Alice and added 6 meals and also asked to see if they wanted to go. Julie came back and said yes! When they got to the kitchen Meg told Alice to send their food to the Island. They loaded everyone and left. At the Motel she picked up the rest of the girls. They called Mark and told him to get the guards down.

Meg flew over the Island and Beth said WOW! She and Diane watched as Tracy told them where everything was going. She landed the helicopter and started stripping as they went to the water. Diane said, “I guess that means us also.”

Beth said, “I’m glad I’m not shy.”

Diane said, “They don’t seem to be!”

After a while, Beth said to Meg, “Now I see why you said I won’t be leaving, this is Fantastic!”

When they got out of the water, Meg introduced Pam to Beth. Beth asked, “Do you have that thing they call the Toy with you?”

Pam said, “Sure do!” Pam handed it to her.

“Will it do all that they said it would,” asked Beth?

Pam took it back and said, ‘watch.’ She took a picture of the water and sent it to Tracy and Julie’s Toy by voice command and a fax to the yacht. Both phones rang and Tracy handed her Toy to Beth and the picture was there, Julie held her toy up and it was there also and Pam said, “When we get to the boats the Fax will be there.”

Beth said “WOW! Do you realize you will not be able to make these fast enough? You’re talking about one factory; I’m thinking more like five to start! You better start ordering chips, boards, plastic extruding machines, battery packs NOW!”

Looking at Pam, Beth said, “These are better than an iPad and if you set up an App in the Google Play and Apple for android inventory, accounting and other business programs God knows how many will sell. That’s only in America, then languages from English to whichever in the world.”

Pam looked at Tracy and Meg and said, “Keeper”! Meg said, “Yeah, we know.”

Tracy said, “Wait till Steve gets with her.”

Meg said, “We should call Linda.”

Tracy said, “I don’t need to! We will fix this after diner. Let’s go get some food, it should be here soon.”

They loaded up in the helicopter and flew out over the water. Tracy showed the girls where the domed city and the oil rig was going to be put, flew back, and set it down by the boats. Beth looked at Tracy and said, that’s a submarine! She replied, “YEAH! A real one!”

The Commander walked by and said, “Yup, a real one.” Tracy introduced them to the Commander and he said, “Nice to meet you.”

Beth asked what else is here and Tracy said, “On the other side of the Island Meg will put in a runway and hanger by next month.

Anna and Kelly walked over to the Captain and asked him if he could get someone to run them out to the galleons.

Beth and Diane asked, “What Galleons?”

Kelly said, “These,” and showed them her iPad with the pictures.

Beth asked, “How did you get those pictures?”

“From the Sub, they are in about 100 ft. of water and are untouched!”

“Can I go with you I’m an open water certified diver,” and pulled her card from her purse, thinking someone would be impressed.

Meg smiled and said, “They are all Navy Seals.”

Beth said, “OH!”

The Commander said, “I’ll take her,” and Tracy said maybe Meg will bring her tomorrow.

Tracy said, “I need both of you, give me 15 minutes with Diane, and then I want you, Beth.” Diane, Ellen, and Tracy went to the yacht. They went in and Tracy handed a paper to sign. After signing the paper she handed her a black card with O.M.G. on it and told her that it was until her card came and told her if she didn’t understand get with Marie and she will explain it. She then handed her an envelope. She told her that if she had any ideas or better ways to do things we want to know. We may want you to open a store and produce stands. I’m assuming you’re staying,” and was answered by a ‘yes ma’am.’ Tracy asked, “Are you going to look at a unit,”

Ellen said, “They were as soon as they ate.”

“Please explain the card and envelope to her and send in Beth! Thanks,” said Tracy.

They left and Ellen told Meg to take her into Tracy also that they were taking the two-seater after they had some food. As they got to the yacht Meg heard Diane say, “How Much,” and sat down. Meg just smiled and went inside. Tracy asked Beth if she was staying? She told Beth that she was out of M.I.T. only a year. The opportunity here is unbelievable and you are the only one stopping yourself. I need your answer. She replied Yes I’m staying! She handed her a paper to sign, which she did and an envelope. In it was a black card and a 1/10th share of the company. She looked confused! Tracy said this is a private company and we are all stockholders. The company listed at 875 Billion dollars as of this morning so 1 share is 8.75 billion and she said OMG and sat down. Meg said I guess she can add at least and Tracy smiled.

Tracy said, “You will need to go to Boston this week to Linda and Aaron. Linda is the CEO and

Aaron is the head of Security Aaron will give you a phone and put a tracker in your body so you stay safe. Also, you may meet Steve.”

Meg said I have to go to get a C-5 from the fort to pick up the Crane so I will take her with me!”

“Great,” said Tracy! “We will have work for you. If we have to move you around will that be okay?”

“Sure,” she replied!

“Is your dad going to be upset?”

Beth said, “I haven’t been around for 4 years while I was at school.” Tracy asked any other person involved and she said No!

Ellen came over to Meg and said, I need to run to the warehouse, Want to come? Sure! We can pick up food on the way back. They got into a small helicopter and took off. At the warehouse, Ellen and Diane looked at Mobile Homes and Diane fell in love with one and Beth said that she really like this one and Meg said it’s yours. Beth said what do you mean it’s mine and Meg said it comes with the job! Meg called Carlo and told him to set up the homes for them. Meg walked over to the Toy building and she told Beth here is where the Toy is going to be made. Beth said, “can’t happen”.

You’re going to need 4 extruder’s and 10 flat tables for the guts of them with power and compressed air. When you take me back I’ll show you a plant. Sounds good! Let me show you where the homes are going. She called Ellen and said let’s go! They went by the Mobile Home Park and Carlo was still there.

Carlo said that the 2 units you called about will go on that raise! They walked up and you could see one of the bays. Carlo told them to go look at one already set up. Beth went in the one and Ellen and Diane went in the other and could not believe how nice they were. After they looked around Meg had them load back up and flew to the motel. They walked in and the food had just been delivered. Ellen introduced Diane to Marie and the other girls went and got food. After about twenty minutes the two girls came over with plates of food. Marie told Diane that they would talk tomorrow. After eating Marie left and Beth asked who was that and Meg said you just met a lady that could buy this Island. She has 5 shares of the company! Beth said and she is serving food? Meg replied “Yes”. Beth said WOW! Meg said since we all own the company we don’t worry about the other people and we all pitch in. No one is better than the next. I have had the owner next to me picking up rocks and shoveling dirt.

Take this piece of paper and while you’re eating write down what you think we need out of the stuff your dad has. In between bites of food, she was writing and then handed the paper back to Meg to look at. Meg handed the paper back with a phone and said call your Dad and order it. Without hesitation, she called her Dad said Hi and told him to get a piece of paper, then placed the order. She told him they will pick it up in two days and I will talk to you later. She dialed another number and said Hi Jamie is Josh around? Josh came on and Beth asked how busy are you? Want to rent all your lines for 5 years or just sell your business to me and run it for me! And yes I can afford it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.