The Find Book 3 - Cover

The Find Book 3

Copyright© 2019 by toms120

Chapter 22

Meg called Bill and asked about the ERJ135 Jet and could he get it ready for tomorrow early. She also asked could he send a helicopter to bring some hot boxes and food to the bank. He can just drop a box or truck in the lot. Bill said, ‘yes I will get it ready.’ Meg said thanks and hung up. She found Marie and asked her to get a truck loaded that Bill was taking it to the bank.

Meg grabbed Beth and asked if she knew of people that was trustworthy that could help them. She said to call Savannah and ask Jamie the same thing! If she will vouch for them have them there tomorrow with an overnight bag. If they are in the north get them a ticket to Manchester or Boston. If you would grab a pad and list what what we need in the next few days. Beth came back with a pad, get food to the bank, have the Seals clean as many fish as they can before they send them. Do we have a C-17 empty? Call Bill! Beth dialed Bill and asked, he said he had one and it was on its way to Tampa. Meg told Beth to have Bill send it to your Dads first and to pick up a Refrigeration unit and a Freezer Unit and a commercial generator and bring them back. If they can take both Refrigeration units take them. Call your dad and have them taken to the Airport. Call Mark and tell Him he is flying tomorrow to cover for Aaron while we are taking the C-5 to your dads to get the crane.

Meg’s phone rang and it was Tracy. She told Meg that the Satellite was up and working and she needed Steve here as soon as possible. I’ll call you back and hung up. She called the air service pilot and asked if he had anything coming this way and he said he wasn’t but just talked to Connie in

West Palm. Okay Thanks.

Meg called Connie and she said she was just going to call you. Okay why? June found a key and a locker number in Hollywood Fl., it’s not hers. Came to find out what it was. Took the car and went to the unit. Found money, Passports, Weapons and all sorts of paperwork. Loaded it all and drove

back to the house and there was a car there so I went around the block and cut through the yard, looked in the house and it was being tossed. I left and was going to call you and my phone rang.

Meg told her to drive to West Palm and park in a parking garage, call a cab. Load it and take it to the plane and when you get airborne call Aaron and head to Manchester. Can you make Boston on the Fuel and she said Yes. Then don’t stop. Is Sally with you? Yes she replied. I want you to set your flight plan for Boston but land in Manchester. Meg would you like the plate number from the car at the house? I would love it! Connie gave it to her and Meg said stay on the line. Beth called Aaron and gave Meg the phone. Meg explained what happened and gave him the plate number, Aaron said call you right back. Going back to the other phone she told Connie not to hang up the phone and she answered

that she wouldn’t.

Aaron called back and said it was one of the Alphabet cars!( CIA., NSA, FBI) Meg, have Connie drop Sally off at the streets curb and keep going. After about three miles turn around and pass

the rental and do the same until she is done. Follow her to a motel parking lot, unload the car but do not

go to the plane. Drive to Daytona Airport and we will have the C-130 pick them up and bring them back to me. Meg asked Connie if she could hear Aaron and she replied yes. Connie said that while Aaron was talking they got caught at a light and there was a rental on the corner. Sally jumped out and

went to get a car. After they got the car, they moved everything over to the rental and left the car in a lot

in West Palm and headed to Daytona.

The girls pulled into the Airport on the private side and one of the guy’s pulled the car into

the C-130 locked it down and they were on their way in 10 minutes to Boston. At the last minute they changed and landed in Manchester. A Helicopter was waiting. They emptied the car of boxes, loaded the helicopter and the were on their way. When they got to the house, Aaron took the boxes to the garage and started to look through them! Tom and Linda came out and hugged the girls. Tom wanted to know what happened. The girls were upset about leaving the plane and Linda said “Don’t worry you are more important”. We will pick up the plane tomorrow and take the car back. Linda told them to go to Unit 14, take a shower, rest awhile and dinner will be in 2 ½ hours.

Aaron’s phone rang and it was Meg. She asked how her girls were and what’s going on?

He told her the girls were good and resting. Told Meg that June’s husband was either CIA or NSA, that

most of the stuff was coded and Steve put his boy’s on it. He found 81 Million dollars and an arsenal.

Aaron told her that he wanted her on the Island or here. Where is she now? Meg replied at the bank!

Go get her and put her in the Yacht for tonight. If she can work from here bring her in the morning! Meg said that she is bringing Mark to stay while we are gone. Good idea said Aaron! We will see you late in the morning.

Meg called June and asked if she was at the bank? Meg told her she was staying on the Island tonight and she was coming for her now. June said okay and they hung up. Meg called Tracy

and told her something is not right, stay close to June and arm yourself. I am on my way to you. Meg grabbed a truck and a Seal and headed to the bank.

As they were pulling into the Bank lot, Meg spotted an Unmarked car out front. The Seal

dropped her off and parked the truck. Meg moved up to the car and knocked out the driver and put a gun on the passenger. The Seal came up on the other side and got in the back seat behind the passenger.

He removed his weapon and a picture of June from his pocket.

Meg called Mark an explained what happened and asked him to pick them up at the hanger. Also as per Aaron bring June to the Island for tonight. Mark asked are they alive? Why do you guy’s always expect the worst! Mark said 35 minutes and hung up laughing. Next she called Tracy and said make sure she has her car keys. She called Bill and told him needs the hanger secure and also the ERJ135 checked for bugs or devices. She wants to be in the air at 5:00 A.M. Can you make sure there is food on board and your going with us so clear your docket. How many loads do we have left in Tampa? 2 loads plus clean up. Can you get them done today? Thank you and hung up.

Tracy came down and her and June got in the her car. Meg and the Seal dumped the 2

guys in the trunk and got in the back with the girls. Meg handed the picture of June to Tracy and showed her the guns. They drove them to the hanger and parked the car inside. When Mark showed up they loaded the car and Mark flew off in the helicopter.

Meg told the Two guys that I am only going to ask one time, Who do you work for and who sent you? One said “No way”! Meg asked Mark to go to one of the boats so I can go trolling then the other one will talk. June ask what was trolling? I attach a 7 inch lure to his manhood and put small cuts all over his body, than throw him overboard with a rope attached to his leg and troll. If the appendage rips off I attach it to his rectum. The other one normally talks at that point. The guy said CIA, Frank Wright and it was something about her husband!

When they set down Mark made a call and put it on speaker. Mark do you have something? Yes sir! 2 agents tried to kidnap one of our people. Meg with you? Yes sir! Are they alive?

She wants to go Trolling! They were sent by Frank Wright, CIA. They also tossed her house! I will handle this.Do you want them back? Yes! Okay, No fun! Thank you sir. No, thank you Mark and hung up. June asked if that was the President and was told Yes! The two guy’s said oh no!

When they got in the Island Mark got one of the woman to stay with June while he talked to Meg. By the time he got to the table, a group had put together a couple of tables and chairs

and was waiting for them. Meg started to talk. People we have got 30 days to get all of our projects started. Eyes went everywhere around the tables. Tracy said, you are not stupid and can see something

is coming. We need to be ahead of it. Each one of us is going to start a division and get it working. Tomorrow at 5:00 A.M. wheels will be up, don’t be late! We are going to need secured help but you are backing them so only people you trust. Mark where is Fry? Have him in Boston Tomorrow. Okay the morning is going to come early so lets get back and get some rest.

As they were breaking up, Ron and Mark were called aside. Meg followed and overheard the Seal say two men in the canal and a boat two miles off the dive site with a drone up.

Meg asked in our waters? Yes Ma’am! Go get us a boat! The drone was shot down and the boat attempted to run and the Sub stopped that. They dropped in 4 Seals and that was the end of that. It was

a private firm hired by the NSA. Mark had the guy’s brought to the Island and questioned. The 2 in the canal didn’t fend as well. Grenades were dropped into the water and they floated to the surfaced. Knowing that he was leaving he told the ones in charge to detain them until he returned.

Meg contacted the people that had to be on the plane in the morning. Carla called Sam and told him to meet them in Savannah and bring John, Brenda, and Mia with you. Meg called

Aaron and updated him. Told him when they were leaving, where they were stopping and who was coming. She asked him to see if he could get housing for them and also we need to tag anyone who isn’t. Let Steve and Mary know to free up their time also Tom and Linda. Tracy and I feel we need to

start the ball rolling. We have too much in the fire and not enough actually being finished. I will talk to you later.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.