The Find Book 3 - Cover

The Find Book 3

Copyright© 2019 by toms120

Chapter 23

Lunch ran longer than normal as some of the people had gotten together with other teams that they would be involved with and talked with others they just met. Josh received a call back from Kevin that he was interested. He told Josh that he was looking at a larger plant, but he just can’t swing it. Josh said to Kevin that he will call him right back.

Josh found Tracy and explained what was just said. Josh, Tracy, and Jamie found Tom and Linda and told them about the call. Tom asked where he was, and Josh told him. “Tell him you would like him here today and we will send a jet for him,” Tracy called over to Fry and asked him to go pick him up in the Lear. Tom asked Jamie, “How much was his business worth?” Jamie gave him a close figure. Tom replied, “Put him up in a hotel tonight with a conference room and we will meet him later.”

“Jamie I need you to handle this,” said Tracy. “Have you found any more Extruders?” ... She said, ‘she found 4 in Ireland!’... “Good get them and have Bill pick them up. Tell Julie what size building and what power needs you will need and bring them somewhere in the islands. I would prefer not to put them in the United States.”... ‘Are you going to put any in Europe?’

Tracy replied, “Yes Why!”

“The machines are in Ireland in an existing plastics plant and there is a plastics supplier that may go under because of the closing and we know the owners.”

“Could you get both here for tomorrow?”

“I can try!” said Josh.

“Do it, we will pick them up,” Tracy called the Gulfstream pilot and asked him if they had any planes coming out of Europe heading this way? He said he did, leaving out of England soon. Tracy said I will call you right back. Jamie, ask them if they will head to the airport and take only what you need for a day as you will be in Boston and we can get you anything you need. Also, you will get a call from the charter service to find out where you are and where to go. She called back the plane and gave them the phone number to tell them where and when they’re getting ready as we speak.

Jamie said that the other guy was in the states, looking for a business. Can you call him and she said, ‘yes.’ Jamie reached him and asked him if he could come to Boston now! He replied Yes and she said to get to the airport. Tracy had called Fry and asked where he was going and he said Memphis, Tenn. Tracy asked him if he would also do a pickup in Kansas City. Fry said, ‘okay, how many people?’ Tracy asked Jamie and she said a total of two. Tell him we are sending our jet for him and give him Fry’s number for where and when. Done replied Jamie!

After all, this was done, Jamie asked Tracy “How do you do this?”

She looked at her and said, “We do what is right for the company. Since we are the company we are doing this for us. This is a new company, and it is worth 875 billion dollars. You need to make up your mind if you are ready for this. Beth has been here a week and has made a difference by getting you, Josh, and now maybe 3 companies in Europe which we didn’t plan on going there for 2 years. We have the funds to do it just didn’t have the trustworthy people to make it happen. You are talking about starting and running a 200-billion dollar business in a few years.

Tracy motioned to Linda to come over and took her aside for a minute. Linda asked Jamie to take a walk with her. The two girls walked away, and Tracy went to get some food. Beth and Josh came over and asked Tracy if she was kidding about the Plastic Plant and the business in Ireland? Josh said that Beth has told me that you don’t joke about these things. Tracy asked Josh if he was ready to commit to us? Linda is talking to Jamie right now! We have two people being flown in right now to Boston to make a deal. Can you, Jamie, and Beth make this happen? Josh said I’m in if Jamie is!

When Tracy was finished she found Linda and Jamie talking. She excused herself and asked Jamie if she was coming on board and that Josh was okay if you are. Tracy looked at Linda and said we will offer you a 1/10th share of the company each and a salary. Do not touch the stocks. Over the last two years, the stock value has gone from 2.17 billion dollars a share to 875 billion today. If you need money come to use we will supply it. That number is not counting the toy, modular homes, new boats which we only supply the United States now but with a base in Europe that probably will change.

Every port in the world will want our boats. With the new plastics company, we can supply material for several of our companies which we are buying products elsewhere. We basically own Boeing, Ron has a generator that can supply power to ships that can allow them to cross the Atlantic for about 50 dollars in fuel but needs a case to protect it. That is why I say don’t touch your stocks!

You and Josh will need to be tagged so if something happened we can find you. Have you ever dreamed that one year out of school you would become billionaires? We own a country so you will have to apply for dual citizenship which will help with taxes. Your salaries will go to a Black Card from our country, so no taxes need to be paid or charged.

Linda said to Jamie that they need people but any that you bring you will have to vouch for them. Get with Josh and Beth to go over what you will need and want to produce the toy. We really didn’t want to go global just yet, but we can if we find the right people. It seems like once we start a project it turns into 6 different ones. You will be needed to be in the negotiations for the machines and the plastics supplier. The meetings will be either tonight or tomorrow morning, be prepared! Let’s get our meeting going.

Meg got everyone seated and she and Tracy got the afternoon session going. “We are going to start some new things within the next 60 days so we need people, housing, supplies to get these operations going. We will be relying on everyone here to get the jobs done. We will be here to help but by the time you leave here you will be making the decisions, as we no longer will have the ability to do this alone. One of our problems is going to be getting good trustworthy people. No one here is better than any other one, Remember that!

I sat at a dinner here one night and Tom’s uncle looked at us and said, these aren’t employee’s they are family. How true! We are going to need housing for these people. Sam, how long before you will be able to start producing units?”

Thinking a minute, he replied, “About 3 weeks!”

Meg said, “We still have some units coming in from FEMA which will help.”

Meg looked a Carlo and asked, “How many units are you setting up a day?”

“4 to 5 a day,” he replied!

Meg came back with, “Okay that’s 3 weeks.” Next Meg asked Carla, “How soon can you get pipes, lumber, flooring, roofing?”

Carla came back with, “I don’t know it will depend on shipping.”

Meg turned to Brenda, Mia, and Matt and asked, “How fast for supplies for the units? Look we are not trying to put anyone on the spot but I hope you realize just how much the rest of these groups will mean to you getting your part done.”

Tracy went next. “We wanted to take our time to slowly get the Toy going! Well, it looks like that will not happen. Within the last 24 hours, we found a plastics Manufacturing Plant in Ireland and a plastics supplier able to be acquired. This week Tom and Steve negotiated a battery company, chip supplier, and a motherboard Manufacturer on board to supply us. So that estimate of two years was just tossed in the garbage. Just do your best, ask for help if you need it. Please know that you would not be here if we didn’t think you could do this. These next two months are going to be crazy. Let’s get into groups and we will be coming around talking to you all.”

Meg and Tracy grabbed Aaron, Mark, Ron, Ellen, Bill, and Lucile. “Guy’s we need to move a ton of stuff. We need a least a C-5 or equal, 2 C-17’s, some barges, and a container hauling ship. Ron, get with Fry as we are going to build several buildings at the airport for storage, offices, repairs, and offices. Lucile you are going to need to keep things moving.”

Bill said, “Fry told him he may have someone that can help her.”

Meg replied, “Good! Also, we will need a trucking unit to move all this merchandise.”

Meg said it’s time for Military people to retire and come to work for us. Use them wherever possible, all branches, male or female. A lot of women are not being used properly, we want to make them feel wanted. We are going to need people across the pond but be careful with background checks. Looking across the room she called John over. As he was coming over she said to Mark, I want him certified to fly, asap. Prop, Jet, and Helicopters. As he got there, Meg introduced him and told him she needed good people to fill positions. I would like you to be certified to fly so get with Mark. For the moment stay with Sam but I want to talk to you towards the end of the week.

Tracy asked Ron, when are we going to see oil, airplane fuel, and natural gas? I know you don’t have an answer today, but I want one soon. Ron, soon you will be needed for other things, start looking for people that can help you. If you think your plate is full now, just wait! You need to get ahead of it, and you cannot take anyone here as a backup. They are all going to be busy as you. New projects are coming that you will need to start which is not even on the drawing board. Another boat plant will need to be started soon, just saying!”

Tracy said to Aaron, “No one is to leave here today that is not tagged.”

Meg said I’ll get Brenda, Mia, and Matt together and she walked over and said, “We have 4 weeks to get enough product for approximately 80 units. 20 a week is okay and Matt we will only buy from your store, so if they don’t want to do that, Target will! That will only take care of the balance of the FEMA Mobile Homes coming. By then Sam will be turning out two to three a day to supply the other 900 homes. We may need to go to the manufacturer for the Appliances and other things and buy them directly!

“Matt, we need you to start thinking about coming to work for us. I would like to build 3 or 4 slightly smaller stores like yours. I want Diane to put food inside the store or a small strip center with a small store like Ace or Tractor Supply, and a food and produce store. Nothing this month but want it on the drawing board.”

Tracy found Steve and they got Pam, Beth, and Jamie. Tracy told Steve, “We need computers and software for the satellite. Also, we need to set up a container for the Island. Jamie if we are getting the 2 facilitates in Ireland you will need to manage them. Pam, get with the team about the case and its size and set up. This will not be just for us! We will need to get with the manufacture to get a final. Also, we will need to make it waterproof and add an antenna.” Pam looked at Tracy and asked if she wanted it to fly also? Everyone laughed!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.