The Find Book 3 - Cover

The Find Book 3

Copyright© 2019 by toms120

Chapter 24

Giving 15 minutes for the people to think this over, the girls went back into the room. No one had left the room. Another paper was put down in front of them and they were asked to sign it for company security. Once they were picked up Tracy started the meeting.

“The case you looked at is for a new type of phone. As soon as we put this on the market it will be wanted worldwide! It will have voice command at 90 plus % accuracy in all most any language. Fax, camera, programmable for accounting, inventory, and many more applications. It has its own computer in it and a built-in battery storage unit for 6 charges.” All the phones in the room started ringing and buzzing Tracy asked them to answer them and the people were shocked. A picture of the meeting, emails, and faxes of the papers on the desk.

Jamie said, “The figures we gave you may be very low, but with the other items we need you will be very busy. As you see businesses will want this and it will do more than anything out there and is more portable. There are 5 of these made and we only need the cases to put them on the market. We will need a hundred thousand to start with in the United States and probably the same amount in Europe. So, as you see if we go global you will take care of Europe and Josh will take care of the United States. We want to find more extruders or have them made. If you can help with that we would appreciate it. We are opening 3 plants in the Caribbean to help to help with the United States. We may need more to help you. This thing will need to be kept quiet. If the Irish government starts to pressure you, let us know and we will handle it. Please watch who you hire. If you come on board you will come under our protection.

“If you need any capital to get your operation going forth, come to us we will supply it. We own a bank in the Caribbean that is under a Sovereign Nation listed with the United Nations. Any person can hold Dual Citizenship. We are here for the long haul! At first, all the cases will go to the United States but that will probably change very fast. Think about the big picture, we may need your business to be 5 times its size now and you just overseeing rather than filling an extruder. Does anyone have any questions?”

“My business will not be able to supply what you’re talking about!” Jamie said

“If you are willing we will buy the property and build what you need. Josh will not be able to supply what we need that’s why we are expanding but we are doing it in the Caribbean due to the United States government. We are looking for at least 3 factories. We will also need storage for the raw and finished product. We hope this is going to start slow. This meeting is to save a business and its supplier from going under.

“Tomorrow we will be going to our office and try to settle what you want or need. If you go to the lounge here we have Navy Seals watching so if anything occurs, just call one they will help you. They work for us! Think over what you plan on doing and tomorrow you can make up your mind.”

John came in and found Meg and said, “We may have a problem. A man and woman are in the lounge that I am almost sure that they are agents.”

Meg called Aaron over and explained what John said. Aaron said, “Let’s take a walk!” They walked up to them and sat down then said “Hi!” Aaron said, “I assume you know who we are,” politely, “and the last agents that did what you are doing, the male was never found and the woman the President needed to get her back from the NSA. I don’t know who sent you, but I can tell you that you need to leave now and take the other two with you from the other hotel.”

The woman went to say something, and the man said not to and they left.

Aaron said, “I don’t think this is over yet!” He picked up his phone and called in 12 other people all with Sanctuary security papers and armed. He split them in both hotels, and they were made aware of what was going on and what to do.

After that, all was quiet for the night.


Early in the morning, the bus was loaded as well as a small bus. They took the people to the Boston location and as soon as they got there, breakfast was served. After finishing eating the meeting started. Aaron asked the new people if any of them were leaving? The answer was “No!” Aaron explained that they all would need to be tagged and given a new tractable phone so if taken they could locate them. The new people realized that the expansion was to be enormous and their lives have just changed. One of them knew where eight other machines were available also was close to the company that manufactured them. He offered to call them to see if they were interested in making a few with their needs. They were asked to cover their businesses for a couple of days so they could work on what they would need and come up with a timeline.

They were shown one of the Toys and the new diagrams for the cases. Patrick, the owner of the machines, said that they would need to change the case for the European market as the power was different. “We will also need 23 different languages for Europe and 58 for the Soviet Union. I understand we are just making the cases right now but soon we will be putting them together and shipping them.”

Pam asked, “Can we make the case foldable with a 3”x 6” screen and a 3”x 6” touch keypad. 2 USB ports, 1 folding wall plug, a headset plug, a QC plug, button on the outside for charge, camera lens, speaker for sound and ringer, oh and Tracy wanted to make it fly but I had to tell her, ‘hell no!’” Everyone there laughed! “This is a joint venture, and it may not be new to some but to the rest it is. Be patient and ideas are always welcomed. Will it be possible for us to take 6 out of the 8 new machines to the Caribbean so we can start production there, you use the other two for expansion till we can get more?”

Aaron remembered that he needed to call Collen, the Gulfstream pilot. Collen said, ‘hi’ and then told Aaron that he was hearing rumors that the company was downsizing letting go of two planes and their crews. ‘As of right now I am not one of them, but I am not waiting around.’... “When do you want to start,” asked Aaron? Aaron asked him to hold a minute and called Linda. He explained to her what was going on and said, “I want the planes and crews, is that okay?” She nodded a Yes! Aaron took Collen off hold and told him he wants the planes and crews. “Make an offer and we will back it. Did you know we bought an ERJ135?” ... He said ‘no!’... “And we need a crew for that too.” ... Collen said, ‘let me call you right back.’ ... Aaron said. “Do not tell them who is backing this,” and hung up. Seeing Linda coming over said he told her, “If we are going International we are going to need them.”

Just then Aaron’s phone rang, and it was the front gate. 5 SUVs were demanding to enter. Aaron said, “I will be right there!” He called Mark and said the gate.


As he pulled up the SUVs had pushed their way through the gates. Aaron got out one side with an M32a1 Grenade launcher and Meg got out of the other side with a LARS rocket. They stopped as soon as the cars stopped, and they were surrounded by Seals and Rangers. They were yanked out of the cars and stripped. At that point, Aaron asked who was in charge. Aaron dialed the phone and said, “I need to talk to him now! Aaron asked the man if he was aware that he just broke into an embassy. The man started to get nervous and said “No!”

“What outfit are you with?”

“FBI” he replied.

“I think you need to tell this man who sent you” and handed him the phone. All he heard was yes sir’s and handed him back the phone!

“I was told to ask you Commander if the Captain was going to kill us?”

“I don’t know, why don’t you ask her,” Aaron replied! Looking over the people Aaron called out, “Reed why don’t you tell these people who we are?”

Reed said, “Aaron is a Navy Seal Commander, Meg the small woman over there is a Captain in the Rangers, and Mark I don’t think anyone for sure knows. NSA, DOJ, CIA, Black Ops. But I know he was a trainer for the Seals. The rest are Seals and Rangers.”

Aaron spoke on the phone, “I have this handled Sir, by the way, you owe us 64,000 dollars for the gate. Did Tom talk to you about bartering for some Planes and Helicopters? Good. We will not take anything that they’re using. The Admiral wants 241 boats. Thanks again, Sir.”

The FBI agent said, “That was the President?”

Aaron said, “OH YEAH! You and whoever put you up to this is in big trouble.”

The agent said who gave the order, but a General and Senator were there just before he was called in. Aaron said thank you. Tracy took pictures, got their names, told them to get dressed, and asked Aaron if they could keep a few? He laughed and said “NO.”

Meg said, “Spoil Sport!” They confiscated their weapons and told them to leave 3 SUVs to block the drive where the gate had been and they would return them later. Aaron contacted Tom and told him what the agent said and asked could he pass on the information ... Tom asked, ‘did she blow up anything?’ ... and Aaron laughed, said, no, and hung up.

Meg asked what he said, and Aaron told her. Meg said, “How come I’m always the one” and then said, “how about him?” Then she turned and Mark was gone. Aaron asked who and laughed. She said never mind. Leaving the Seals to handle the clean-up they headed back to the house.


Aaron’s phone rang and it was Collen. Aaron asked, “First are you and your people in?” ... Collen replied ‘yes!’... “Are the planes worth it?”... ‘Two are but one needs work.’... “Is it fixable?” ... Collen said, ‘yes.’... “Then take all three and also the pilots and any other help but they must be secure! Call Linda with a number and we will work out the details. Also, we need pilots in Europe. We will explain later. What kind of time frame are we looking at?”... ‘I will have an answer for you soon,’ Collen replied... “Let me ask you a question, is the company in good shape?”... ‘I believe so.’... “Just for giggles ask them if they are looking to sell the company.” ... Collen said, ‘Okay.’ and they hung up.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.