The Find Book 3 - Cover

The Find Book 3

Copyright© 2019 by toms120

Chapter 26

Tracy looked at Meg and said, “We can’t keep doing this ourselves, we need to delegate to the heads to start making decisions for their own sections. We are getting ready to do some expansions that we will not be able to do alone. We have been lucky the two of us pitched in to get done what we have but coming up is about 10 times what we did.”

Linda brought Bob back and Meg asked him about the size of the body of the 10-passenger and would it fly inside of a C-17.

He said, “It should!”

Meg asked, “Where was it the last time you saw it?”

“Tooele Utah,” he replied.

“Are you married?”

“No, but I have a girlfriend!”

“Is she going to come with you?”

I think so.” Bob replied.

“We will hire her no matter what she does.”

“She’s a cook.”

“Tell her she’s hired,” said Meg.

“I am supposed to meet her for dinner.”

“If I send a helicopter for her can you come back here for dinner so I can have her meet Marie?”

“I’ll have to call her!”

“Sure, she doesn’t need to dress fancy just comfortable.”

Bob came back and said, “She’s confused but will come. She said 1 hour, she’s on the way home now.”

Meg called Ellen over and asked if she could take Bob to pick up his girlfriend. “Take a 4-passenger helicopter, she will be ready in 1 hour.”

“Great, Bob do you fly?”

“Yes,” he said, “small planes and helicopters.”

“Great. So, you own a home here?”

He said, “No, an apartment.”

“We are building manufactured homes in Grenada that we will supply to our employees. We have the property for 1,000 homes now and more to come. They are 3-2 homes about 1500 s/f. Do you want to bring her with you?”

He said, “I would like to.”

Meg said, “I just thought I would ask before I opened my mouth.” They all laughed.

Ellen asked, “Where to? He told her where and she replied with, “Then we need to go!”

Meg called Beth and then rang Dana on a conference call. She told Beth who she was and asked her, what did you find at your dad’s?... ‘First, he wasn’t happy about me not going home, but he has some good stuff.’ ... Meg said, “Dana, tell Beth what you’re going to need, and she will get it.”... ‘We are going to start with 2 runways, a complete subdivision of 1,000 homes, streets, plumbing, and electrical underground, and probably 5 shopping centers with parking lots. If you haven’t heard, we got the airbase on the north end of the island. We are going to need hangers for the planes. We also need 2 by Bill’s for repairs and an office.’... “Call if you need me, Beth, later,” and she hung up.

As she turned around Dana was walking up. “Okay boss, what’s going on?”

Meg said, “Do you remember Mickey?”

“Yes, why,” Dana asked.

“He is in Grenada trying to do this all alone. But I’m going to need him in New York soon. Find our crew and get the good people.”

“What, you heard me tell Beth what we need working in 90 days.”

“I know what you can do, and we need these things done!”


Meg called Ron and said, “When you get back for dinner I need you and Fry for an hour ... Ron asked, ‘What’s up?’... “I need container ships ASAP. Sam has a company in South Carolina that the family wants out of. They have some things already made that we can send to the islands. We also can use the plant until ours is up. We need hangers to store planes, steel for the rooftops, blocks for the walls. Don’t worry about the fan planes, I have those done. But I still need a power plant. I’ll talk to you when you get here,” and hung up.

Linda walked up to the girls and asked, “What are you up to now? Sam just called and said he was on his way to South Carolina to look at another Mobile homes manufacture.”

Meg said, “We are doing the numbers and we will not be able to house the people we are bringing in. It will take 3 weeks for Sam to get running. If we buy this plant we can produce 2 homes a day and they also have some inventory. It will be weeks shipping time, also we are bringing in some houses from FEMA. Bill has people coming in from South America that are living in tin sheds. They will more than work for them. We have food and housing for them and all of the others we will need to get started!” She turned and walked away with a smile on her face and proud as a mother hen!

Artamus called and said, ‘I have a verbal and will have written permission for St. Vincent and Grenada for the test planes to fly over or land.’

Tracy said, “I’ve sent Sam to look at a motor home manufacture in South Carolina to see if he can okay the purchase. If you didn’t pick up on it we will have 4 containers in a couple of days for you. We will put them on our island, and you can take what you need.”

Artamus said, ‘I think I have a supplier for vegetables.’

“Great, said Tracy. When I get back we need to have a sit-down and go over what’s coming. Did Beth call you about her dad’s bill?”

‘We are all good with that.’

“Thanks, Artamus,” and Tracy hung up.

Meg’s phone rang and a woman came on and said that she was looking to talk to a Ron about an Oil Rig. ‘A Juan told my husband that they may need our services.’ ... Meg asked, “And what service may that be?”... ‘We drill and set up Oil Rigs! We, at the moment, are getting ready to head back home.’ ... Meg asked, “And where are you at now?”... ‘Caracas, Venezuela’ she replied... “If I send a plane for you and your husband could we meet tonight?”... ‘Yes, that’s possible!’... “We will be in touch with you shortly. If you could please get ready to travel.”

Meg called Artamus back and asked, “Could you set up a room for a conference call. I may have someone coming in to do the drilling and set up for the oil rig. I need them to sign papers and if all is good set up an account and put money in it to get them going. If they work out we can use them for 2 docks on the island and we may need a base built for the city. If we move or build a boat manufacturing facility we will need more areas to dock them. Hold on one second,”... “Tracy call Bill and find out about picking them up, now!”... “Artamus they are in Caracas, so I can’t get them fast enough.” ... Artamus replies, ‘Rose said she will handle it.’... “Okay, tell her I will call her soon.”

Meg hung up with Artamus and explained to Tracy what was happening. Ron walked in and Meg said to him, “Grab a sandwich, we are leaving.” She called the base and made sure her jet was ready. Grabbing her bag, she went out to the helicopter and warmed it up. Ron came out and they left. Meg explained what was happening and when they got to the base she got a suit for Ron and they left for Grenada in the F-18. All Ron said was, OH MY GOD!

Meg landed as the other people showed up and took a helicopter to the bank. Artamus was setting up the room and laying out papers to be signed before starting. He hugged Meg and gave Ron a handshake then asked her how she got to Grenada from Boston so fast. She said, “In my F-18 I got today.”

“Is it still military?”

She said, “Yes sir, still armed.”

Ron said, “She is crazy.”

Meg called him a wimp! And told him to go change his underwear before they sit down!

Artamus laughed and as the people came in Juan introduced everyone and they sat down.

Meg explained what the papers were for and they signed them. She asked if they did other types of installation and asked for their background. The woman said, “You are looking for someone that can set up a well correct?”

Meg said, “That is one thing we need. Do you install piers and docks?”

“We can! We now only put in commercial units.”

“We need,” and Meg paused, looked up at Ron, and said, “10 units and 2 fueling stations. Also, can you set up a frame 120 ft’ deep that can take a glass city?”

“You’re not kidding, are you? And who’s funding this?”

Meg said, “No I’m not kidding and it’s OMG Corporation doing the funding.”

“Okay! We were told about the oil rig only now all this.”

Meg said, “I asked you if you could do piers and you said yes! Any of the work you don’t want, then tell us and we will find someone else. I would like to keep this to the minimum number of outsiders.”

Marcus asked, “What about divers and rig people?”

“I think we have 160 retired Navy seals on our payroll, and we own a full-size submarine to work out of and off of. We will supply housing for you here if you want also for your people. If this works out we will be expanding to Europe soon so if you want that we can make it happen.”

“Do you have other work already scheduled to do?”

Rita said, “Nothing written in stone.”

Meg said, “We are not pushing you into any of the other work but if you would like it we will move it your way. I don’t know what it takes to move an oil rig and what you need to lock it in place, but we will help you in any way we can. We have satellite thermals, showing where to put it and 2 geologists you can use. Ron can get almost anything you need. Do you use anything from Goliath industries? For ties downs?

Rita said, “We would like to, but they are too expensive!”

In the next few days, I have a meeting with the CEO. Would you like to be there? We need products to get up to 500 mobile homes and at least the same in molecular homes. I think we can get the price down!

“We are not forcing you to take this work you can just do the oil rig. I just thought that if you want to we will just use your people. I am going to have to get back to Boston, but Ron will be here for questions and can set up a visual inspection using the submarine. It has cameras and lights so you will be able to see the bottom. If you are going to do this Artamus will set up an account so you can draw immediately as we own the bank also if you want to we have 2 hotels here to house you while you decide!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.