The Find Book 3 - Cover

The Find Book 3

Copyright© 2019 by toms120

Chapter 27

Meg walked back to the house and went looking for Aaron. She explained what the agent said and where she put her.

Aaron asked, “You didn’t have her very long to make her talk?”

Meg said, “I think it was fear! I told her we have her on espionage charges and asked how long she could tread water. Before Mark leaves make sure Bob is tagged.”

Aaron called Mark and hung up quickly. “He was just leaving and already tagged him.”

About two hours later Mark and Bob walked in and Mark said, “Call the police and tell them they have two armed men sleeping in a car at Bob’s address. They have no IDs, so now they will spend the night in lockup! Bob’s stuff is on its way to the C-5. Mostly just clothes and papers.”

Meg asked Bob if all was good and he replied, Yes!

Tracy said, “If you know of any people you need or want, contact them. Please do so! It does not have to be your field. Within the next 2 years, we will be expanding into many different fields. We are setting up to build 1,000 modular homes for our employees, we’re building stores too. We’ll supply food and items needed. Schools, hospitals, these are not only for our people but also for the people on the islands.

Meg said, “Bob, you are getting ready to go to work for a business that cares for their people and has grown to our size because of our people. I was hired to keep a few women safe. In the military, I drove and operated heavy machinery. I don’t know what your pay structure is but I’m guessing there are some shares involved. As of earlier today, our company is worth 900-Billion dollars. I’m sure you could do the math so you are a wealthy man and anything you add will make you richer. Also, you will run a division so, with approval you can go in any direction. We will give you a small helicopter for now and as soon as we start producing them, a Trifan to get around in. Tomorrow I need you to come with us so if they come looking for you, you’ll be gone!

“Do you have any family?”

Bob said, ‘An adopted sister who just finished college. She has just put out feelers to start a career!”

Meg asked, “Are the two of you close?”

“Yes,” he replied.

“What was her major?”

“Business and she has a few minors.”

“Would you call her and let Tracy talk to her?”

“Sure,” replied Bob and dialed his phone. “What’s up? Do you have a few minutes to talk? Yeah! Good, I need you to talk to a friend, Tracy. Okay.”

Tracy got on the phone and they started to talk. Tracy asked her, what plans she had, and Bob’s sister told her that she started to put out employment applications. “Are you out partying?”

She said, “No me and my two BFFs are helping me pack. College is over so I guess I’m coming back to Boston.”

Tracy asked, “Where are you?”

“University of Florida!”

“How close are you to them?”

“Very, but I doubt we will be able to stay together.”

“Okay, I’m putting you on speaker.” Tracy said, “I don’t know what your plans are but if you and your girlfriends can, I would like you to be at the airport in the morning. Pack for a couple of days all light stuff. See if you can get someone to take you to the airport.”

Carrie said, “One won’t be able to come. She has a sister she won’t leave!”

“Okay, bring her.”

Carrie said, “Are you kidding?”

Bob said over the speaker, “They don’t kid.”

Tracy came back on and said, “You’re going to Savannah, Georgia first then the Caribbean. We will call back to tell you when. Please get moving,” and hung up.

Tracy turned to Bob and asked if he could work with his sister or one of the girls. “Yes, I think so,” he replied.

“Good!”

“Tracy, there are a few people I’d like to take with me, not all engineers.”

“Unless there’s a problem with security or something that’s your call,” replied Tracy.

Bob grabbed his phone and laptop and looked up something then dialed his phone. He said who it was and asked if she could talk and she said yes. “How happy are you at your new job?... ‘I’m okay but I’m in a dead-end position.’... “Can you get a couple of days off?”... ‘It’s possible.’... “I am going to be leaving NASA to run a division for another company. I am going to need good people to back me, and you were my first call. You took care of our division for them so I know you can help us now.”

“I’m sorry I never asked, are you married, any children? No to both. Do you own your own home?”... ‘No, I rent an apartment.’

As Bob was talking to her, Tracy called Collen. “Anything in Florida going north?”... ‘I’m in Miami but I’m going to Texas. Why don’t you call Sally? She and Connie are here with the 135 going to Savannah in the morning.’... “Thanks Collen,” and called Connie.

‘Hi Tracy, what’s up?’... “I need you to do a pickup in Daytona in the A.M. then Ocala, then to Savannah. Call you early!”

Tracy said to Bob, “Daytona airport in the A.M.”

Bob told Karen, “Call in sick and be in Daytona airport. See if you can get a ride.”... ‘My sister is on vacation; she will take me!’... “Are you close?” ... She said ‘yes!’... “See if she wants to come along. Pack lightweight as after Georgia we are going to the Caribbean where we will work for now.”

Tracy asked for his phone, introduced herself, and asked her what she was making now! She told her!

Tracy said, “I’m sorry I can’t pay you that now. How about 1 ¼ your salary and pay for your health insurance and give you a home? Give us an answer in the morning,” she gave the phone back to Bob ... She asked, ‘Is she kidding?’ ... Bob said, “No! This is a 900-billion-dollar corporation that wants to build Trifan planes. They have orders for 60 units right now at between 10-20 million a unit.” ... Karen said, ‘I guess she is serious.’

Bob said, “As a heart attack! Hang up and call your sister. I hope she can come with you!”

Tracy asked, “Is she on board?”

Bob said “Yes.

“I need you to come with me,” said Tracy.

She went to the office and Jill was still there and she had 3 cards made 1 for Bob, 1 for his sister, and 1 for Karen and got $3,000 in cash, $1,000 apiece. Jill asked Bob for some information about the girls and told him to call her tomorrow with these forms filled out and handed him some forms.

Tracy took Bob back by the kitchen to get him some food and a snack for herself. A girl came over and it was Paula, Marie’s sister. Tracy asked if they were coming back south with them and she was just staring at Bob and smiling.

Tracy said, “Earth to Paula!” and got no answer!

Marie was walking past and smacked her on the butt and said, “Pay attention!”

“Oh, I am,” said Paula. Tracy asked her again and she said, “Is he going?”

Tracy said, “Yes!”

“Then I’m definitely going,” Paula exclaimed. And she sat down and started to talk to him.

Marie said, “Come on Tracy I’ll get you something.”


Meg had got with Tom and Linda and gave them the information she got off of Bob’s ex-girlfriend. Tom said he would call the president in the morning. “Do not let her loose until we are out of the U.S. and on our way to the Islands. How did you get that much out of her so fast?”

Meg said, “Fear! I asked her how long she could swim?” Linda started laughing.

Tom said, “Don’t encourage her.”

Before Bob disappeared Tracy got the numbers for the girls to call back for the phone.

She called Connie, gave her the numbers, and Connie said,... ‘We may go now to Daytona, this way we will be fueled in the morning.’...

“Sounds good, call Karen, the first number, and work out a time for the pick-up. You may have two, three, and possibly four at the second stop. Tell them I want resumes for each of them. They won’t need money!”... ‘Hoping to buy a few,’ asked Connie ... Tracy said, “No, all if possible. If you guys know anyone call them and tell them to get the paper to us. I’ll tell you what’s up tomorrow. Talk to you later,” and hung up.

After leaving Tom and Linda, Meg put a call in for Goliath’s CEO, Julian Reusing. She told the person she was from OMG corporation and needed to speak to him if possible. She was placed on hold for a moment, and then he came on the line.

Meg introduced herself and asked, “Would it be possible to meet you and your head engineer about making products for us. We purchased 80 units from you and need about 1,000 more. We are producing mobile and modular homes for employees in the Caribbean. We are going to produce piers for our boats and other products. We are happy with your product and need to know what else can be produced for us. Would it be possible to talk to you in the morning?”... ‘That would be fine.’... “Could you leave a message as I will be flying our C-5 to Savanna Georgia to pick up equipment.”... ‘I will call back in the morning.’ ... Meg said, “Thank you, sir,” and hung up.

Tracy was coming over and Meg said, “Do you realize we have all these people coming in and we don’t have anywhere to put them? Are there any cruise ship companies that have a boat that they’re looking to lease? That would give us hundreds of rooms now. Kitchens, bars, onboard, and as we get homes done move them out.”

Tracy called Linda and asked if she could help and explained what they discussed.

Linda said, “That’s a great idea.” ... Meg said, “Also if they have a smaller one that would be like the Waldorf for the Seals.” ... Linda said, ‘I’ll start on them in the morning.’ ... Tracy thanked her and hung up.

Meg’s phone rang and it was Beth. She answered, “Hey girl, what’s hot?” ... Beth replied, ‘I was at dad’s office and a call came in. It was from a company that’s going out of business. They have 50 Kubota carts they need to move, with extra parts and 2 mechanics.’... “I assume you bought them.” Meg said... ‘I have the owner on hold, when can we pick them up?’ Beth replied ... Meg told her, “This week we’ll send a C-17, it should take them.”... ‘Thanks Meg,’ and she hung up.

Tracy asked, “What was that?”

“That was Beth, she just bought 50 Kubota carts, extra parts, and 2 mechanics and wanted to know when we could pick them up,” Meg replied then called Arron over and told him she was going to need more large cargo planes.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.