The Find Book 3 - Cover

The Find Book 3

Copyright© 2019 by toms120

Chapter 3

Like this story there are a lot of twists and turns, here is another one. People have Emailed me and asked why I didn’t close out book two and this was done on purpose. I wrote out a major character by sending him into the past but had no intention of not keeping in touch with him in the Down-Time World or the Past.

Book 2 Chapter 12 is new. Hopefully, it will answer some things and keep your interests in this crazy story. Chapter 12 should explain why Tom is making some of the decisions so

he can set future things in motion. Now to the story:


After breakfast, Tom sat down in the conference room and people started to file in. With note pads on the tables and the girls taking notes Tom called the meeting to start.

Some of the head people were missing. Tom could talk to Carl later as his operation was not going to change as much as some of the other people. Mark took him to the airport in Boston so he could catch the Red Eye to New York City. Tom didn’t want him to leave but keeping up appearances of business as normal as possible was a must.

Aaron was asked to take a note from Tom to Marty and to wait for a confirmation that they received it. Not knowing when he would have a chance to keep his pilot certification he called over to the base and borrowed something to use to take care of both problems. Arron was there at 0400 hrs. and the plane was already prepped and ready to go. A helicopter was waiting for him at the other end. When he got to the other end which was by Lake Superior he found one of his people standing there with a few envelopes. One of the envelopes was addressed to him which he opened. The letter said to get these papers to the meeting for Tom which he will need. Marty and Grandfather said to take care of their boy which now had Aaron wondering, they also sent the old passwords and new ones for upcoming ventures.

The plane that Aaron needed time in the seat was an F/A-18 Super Hornet which does Mach 1.8 or about 1100 miles per hour, which put him back just at the beginning of the meeting. When Aaron walked in Tom was confused as he was not expecting him till much later.

Aaron said, “Don’t ask!”

“These are for you and they were waiting for me when I got there. I was told that the message was received early this morning and I was told that they were instructed to meet me and to give me this. My

people didn’t know I was coming and I didn’t file a flight plan. I just identified myself to the towers as going to Lake Superior for air time and back, fueling there and returning.”

“But How,” Tom asked him.

Aaron said, “At Mach 1.8, it was easy.” (Steve said 1150 MPH.) Mark came in with Meg and just looked at Aaron and he said, “Super Hornet.” and Meg said “Sweet.”

Tom asked for a few moments so he could read the message from down-time that Aaron just returned with. From Tom’s facial expressions there was a concern and then many smiles. As the copies were read Tom gave them to Linda so copies could be given to all there. Linda was asked to get Carl back now and to call Artamus. He also said, “But no copies or texts were to go out of the building and all phones were to be shut down.” He called the Girls in from the kitchen and told them everything was okay but that no phone calls going out without permission it was lockdown for a few hours. He asked if there was enough food for today’s meals and did anyone have to be somewhere special today and was given a no answer. The girls told him that, “There was food for a month if necessary, Mom made sure of that!”

Tom started with a general statement that nothing was to go out to family or friends. Once you read the pages given to you, you will see why!” Tom looked at Steve and asked, “Are we secure?”

Steve replied, “Yes.” and Mark shook his head yes!

Then let’s move on!” The papers were handed out and smiles were mostly on all faces. “As you can see that our world is going to change but the world outside cannot notice anything strange until we are ready. Any family or friends that need to be moved will be done by us and will be moved to a safe place and then we will make room for them on or by the Island or possibly in one of our locations soon to be all over. Safety is important and having them secure will be a must for your mindset. If you need employment for these people it will happen or we will retrain them if necessary. Schools for students and young children will be set up. We will also have trade schools set up for the thousands of jobs in the future.

Linda walked over and excused herself and handed the phone to Tom.

Tom said, “Hello Artamus...”

A while back the two of them set up safe words and Tom using them asked Artamus to come to a party tonight in Boston and he would send a plane for him and asked if it was possible? Pausing a second he said, sure and Tom said, “Just bring the essentials as we can go to Boston tomorrow for anything and have lunch.” There will be a charter at Caracas Airport in two hours. Artamus thanked him and said, “Okay.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.