The Find Book 3 - Cover

The Find Book 3

Copyright© 2019 by toms120

Chapter 30

Meg explained, “It will be about a month before we can supply the Toy. We are getting ready to receive the raw material to build them, but until Ian can give us a building to extrude the plastic case and put them together. You can’t have one so blame Ian.” He just sat there and shook his head with a smile on his face. Meg looked at Beth and said, “Did you like the way I did that?”

Everyone laughed. Meg said to Beth, “I need you to find Josh, I’m gonna need him in Grenada with a layout for the building for Ian tomorrow. Oh, and Marcus, I wouldn’t be laughing because in 3 weeks if we don’t have fuel for the planes or oil, these people are going to be really mad!”

Rita said, “I don’t know him,” and they all laughed again.

Tracy called and said the ERJ135 would be there in the morning. Meg told Tracy that she was making a stop with Amy to take care of that problem. I will return with the Lear.

Tracy asked, “Are you sure you need to do that?”

And Meg said, “Oh Yeah, he will never manhandle another woman.”

Meg continued with the meeting and asked them to please write down what they think you’re going to need. “Ian you’re going to have a problem, but you will need tools, manpower, and basic material to start. Call your crews and see who is coming! Get with your daughter so she can start to contact suppliers for the material. Janet, go through manufacturers where possible. Most of the supplies will have to be flown in! Dana will be able to clear and level the area for you. Ian let Janet know what you need for power. One of the most important things is that it is not to be done cheaply. No cutting corners! Storms in this area are intense, build the best you can. The buildings for the Toy should be the first also a hangar to put together a plane. This plane will be worth Billions of dollars. There are orders for sixty units already at 20 million each and this now is a prototype and will be certified soon also we will be building a larger unit that will be twice the price and may change the small jet industry.

Meg continued, “If you already know where to get the raw material for the hangar get with Bill or Bob to find out the size needed. We want it placed at the north airfield. We will have to find the best place for the Toy plant because the extruders need three-phase power. Ron and Fry can get us all the power we need for the area. Janet, are you taking notes?”

“Yes Ma’am!”

“Okay, make sure your Mom and Dad, Rita and Marcus starts and files for a new company in Sanctuary also all of you must file for Dual Citizenship for Tax purposes. You will be in charge of getting the building done. Get one of your friends to be your assistant as this will be a lot of work. You and your dad are two separate entities except for Sunday dinner then you are family.

Okay, we will be around for a while; drinks are on the house, but we fly early and have a noon meeting so try to be good.

Meg called John and asked if there was room on the C-5 for a pick-up? ... John replied that he could get it on!... “When are you leaving?”... ‘We are leaving now and coming back in the morning for the rest.’... “Hold a minute, Janet what kind and color is your dad’s truck?”

She said, “An F-150 blue in color.” Meg got back on with John and told him and that the keys will be under the front mat. “They have to be in a meeting at noon in Grenada tomorrow, so do you and Karen. Either stay on the Island or get in the ERJ135 in the morning.”... ‘And what do I do if I stay?’... “Didn’t your Dad have a talk with you, never mind she will figure it out and hung up!”

Amy said, “You are bad.”

Meg said, “Am I Lying?”

Meg told Janet what she told John about the truck so she could make it happen.

Ian walked over to Meg and Janet told him about the truck and where to put his spare key. Meg asked Ian, “When the meeting is finished could he look over the satellite images then I will have someone take you to the sites to see them.”

Ian realized that what was said today was only about one island and there was a lot more to come.

Meg then told Ian, “I know that this was going to be a big change for you and your wife, also, your crews and their families. We will make sure all are taken care of.”

Meg then said, “Amy I am going to need you to get on your Facebook and say that you are coming into town in the early morning to pick up stuff at your apartment.”

“Meg all my close friends are with us.”

Meg replied, “I know that but your soon-to-be ex-boyfriend will not and show up. He will not abuse another woman when I’m done.”

“Meg, we can fly into Gainesville because where we live is halfway between the college and Ocala. Housing is cheaper there. I was going to ask you about 2 other girls and a guy that I think would work well for us,” asked Amy.

“Can you call them and see if they are interested? See if they would like to come for a weekend?”

Amy said, “Yeah right, like Me!” Amy walked over to the side and started to make phone calls. She came back over and said, “Done.”

Meg asked if they were coming?

“A free trip to the Caribbean and a possible job offer, you’re joking right! One is here somewhere at her parent’s house, and I told her to meet me here as soon as possible and she said her parents will drop her off.”

“Great,” Said Meg.

Meg called Tracy and told her she will have 3 more coming in, all graduates of the University of Florida. “Amy feels these 3 will fit in good with our needs. Are we set up for tomorrow?” ... Tracy said, ‘we will be.’... “Ask Bill about a 10-passenger helicopter for tomorrow. How’s Sam doing?”... ‘Collin’s picking him up tomorrow and bringing him here.’... “Great. If you need me call or text me with any hiccups. Later!”

Meg then said to Amy, “Amy, I want you with me. Use my toy to take notes. I need you to find Janet and tell her I want her glued to her dad’s hip, taking notes at the meeting and after. After a couple of days if you don’t want to be with me or find something else to do just tell me. Make sure we have forms for your people to sign. The one coming in needs to sign them tonight just in case she hears or sees something. Also, talk to no one about the company or what we do! Billions of dollars are at stake.”

Meg grabbed her phone and called back Tracy. “I forgot to remind you, we need Julie after the meeting to get a small helicopter and start scouting for land by the airport and any building around it that we can buy.” ... Tracy said, ‘She was there with Lucile today and has 9 contacts waiting for approval from Ian.’... “Outstanding,” said Meg... ‘Really, it’s going to cost us a bike as Lucile rode her around and she has to have one and a scooter for in-town use. Lucile said she will teach her to ride.’... “Great,” replied Meg. “Tracy, we may have to run into dinner, tell the girls we need fresh seafood. Start a hog in the morning and veggie plates, god knows what these kids eat.” ... Tracy said, ‘don’t worry we will handle it.’... “Thanks,” and hung up.

“Amy I need to know if you are to be my second hand. Don’t answer so fast as you will be telling people division leaders what to do as my voice. We may together or you are going one way and me another. This will not be an easy job. You will need your jet pilot’s license and a Trifan license whatever that’s going to be. You will never want for money. You will be making serious decisions and you will learn who to answer to. Aaron and Mark are Security and if something doesn’t look right you call them. Do you have any problems with guns?”

“No,” she replied!

“If you had to, could you use one?”

“Yes Ma’am!”

“Okay tell me in the morning what your decision is! Everyone that is a department head started out like this, but realize our alone time is limited right now.”

Three people started to approach Meg and Amy. Leslie walked up and hugged Amy and Meg and said this is my Mom and Dad. Her Mother starred at Meg for a moment and then snapped to attention and saluted and her Dad did also. Meg asked not to salute off of a base. Meg said, “I’m sorry, but do I know you?”

“You did an Arms and Hand to Hand for a group of us. Sorry for coming in but this sounded too good to be true, but now I know she will be safe!”

Meg asked, “Are you both active?”

“No, we are both retired.”

“Have you found jobs that you are satisfied with?”

“Not yet!”

“We have 180 Seals and Rangers with us and if you would like to see it, be here in the morning with bags for a few days. I have to make a quick stop in Gainesville to pick up some bags and take out some trash and then on to the Caribbean.”

Meg asked, “What did you do Sarge?”

“I moved supplies!”

“Do you know Renee from San Diego?”

“Yes, I do he replied!”

“Well, she works for us,” said Meg.

Leslie’s mom said, “I know her also I held the same job in a different location, funny small world.”

Amy and Leslie walked back over and handed her dad a room key and said go get some clothes. Amy said they will have room for his truck. Sarge looked at Amy and said my truck and she said we will put it inside one of the C-5’s!

With a weird look, he asked, “How many do you have?”

3 C-5’s, 3 C-17’s, 2 C-130’s and Meg just got an F-18A for being a good girl!”

Her mom said, “You plan on moving the world.”

Meg said, “We have a meeting tomorrow at noon after that you tell me!”

Leslie said, “Go get clothes,” and they left.

Meg asked Leslie to sign these, and she did. “What was your Degree in?”

“I have a dual degree in Engineering.”

“Are you starting with anyone?”

“I was offered a job with Boeing that I want to try.”

“Glad to hear that so you are starting tomorrow.”

Leslie said, “I don’t understand ma’am!”

Amy laughed and said, “She is OMG Corp who owns Boeing.”

“WOW,” said Leslie.

“Did you ever meet Carrie’s brother Bob?”

“No,” she said!

“Well, he was an Engineer for XTI and NASA.”

Leslie said, “I know who they are.”

Meg replied, “Next week we will have a Trifan 5 passenger on the island to test and a partial 10 passenger to build, think you could help?”

Looking at Amy she said, “She is kidding right?”

“No, she is not,” and Meg handed her the diagram for the larger planes remake. She looked for a moment and said, “This will fly!”

Meg said, “Yes and if we can get the weight ratio and charging correct, we will make it do 600 MPH and no limit to distance.”

“OH MY GOSH,” she replied and said, “I want in!”

Meg looked at Amy and said, “See how easy it is to hire! Leslie if your mom and dad go to work for us, you will have your own place and everything separate from them. You may not even be on the same Island. You will hear it all tomorrow afternoon and will be WOWED!”

Mr. Reusing, the CEO of Goliath Tech, walked over to Meg and asked if she had a minute. “Definitely,” she replied.

He said, “I have talked to my people, and they said it would be good for us.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.