The Find Book 3 - Cover

The Find Book 3

Copyright© 2019 by toms120

Chapter 31

Meg’s group walked into the hangar and most of the other people were there. Pam and Rose walked over to them, and Pam asked are you Tina and she said Yes Ma’am! Rose said, “I am going to need your sister’s information, and telephone number.” She gave the number and Rose called her. She explained who she was and that she was with her sister. “I need to know when you put your application into the University of Texas and who you talked to, and your GPA?” Pam dialed the University and asked for Mrs. Michael’s. She was on hold for a few seconds, and she answered. She gave her Tina’s sister’s information and said I needed her approval said, “Pam and OMG will pick up the cost of her fees and courses. Call Rose with anything you need!” She thanked her and hung up.

Rose handed the phone to Tina and said, “Tell her she’s going, and it’s all taken care of.”

Tina said, “Just like that?”

Rose said “Yes!”

Tina got on the phone with her sister and told her, “A Mrs. Michael’s will be calling with the information you will need. Don’t screw up!”... ‘You’re kidding right?’... “No! Both of the girls here went there and pulled some strings for you.”... ‘Where Are You?’... “The Caribbean!”... ‘Where?’... “I will have to call you later I have a meeting to go to. Later,” and hung up.

Tracy and Meg were talking when Collen walked in and came over. He looked at Meg and said, “I assume that’s your Toy outside?”

“Yes sir,” she replied.

“You are going to have to take me up!”

“No problem! Do you see that lady standing over there,” pointing to Renee?

“Yes,” he replied.

“Well, that’s Renee and she is going to try and keep our planes and freight moving. Is you girl staying with you?”

“For now, yes!”

“Could she keep in touch with her with flight info, so we are not crossing over one another?”

Collen said, “Since we took over the business our flights have doubled and now you want me to do international flights on a regular basis?”

Meg called Ron over and said, “Collen has a problem!”

Ron said, “Hi Collen what do you need?”

Meg said, “His business has doubled so he’s gonna need planes, can your connection in Arizona help him?”

Ron said, “Most likely!”

“Do you know what you want?”

“3-G650 ER’s and a couple G280’s. I know where there is a 7500 almost new! And Cheap!”

Meg walked away for a few seconds and came back with a piece of paper and handed it to Collen. He said, “Tell me about it?”

Meg said, “It’s a10-passenger, 40,000 max height, 650/700 MPH, and no flight distance, it’s electric, vertical, or runway take off.”

Collen said, “Do you realize what this could do to the markets?”

“If you stop by next week you can fly a 5 passenger one and it’s already built, and we are going to have it certified. If it goes like we think we may have to take back Boeing!”

“You own Boeing,” asked Collen.

Meg said, “We hold the Note!”

Tracy called everyone to order, “For those of you who may not know this is Meg. From now on we will jointly be in charge of all the Islands, and anything tied to them. Meg has already chosen someone to be her assistant,” pointing over she said, “This is Amy. If she asks you to get something done it is coming from Meg. I have not made one yet, but I will. The next 90 days are going to be crazy. Please bear with us. We have a ton of people coming into work, we have an 80-suite cruise ship landing today and we will start moving people to it.

“The old man sneaking in is Sam. Sam is in charge of building homes for us. He just bought a mobile home plant in South Carolina and ours will be here and producing within 2 weeks. The homes that are built will be put in our own parks. Sam, have you figured out how many styles you are going to build?”

“We will have five made here and two in the Carolina’s they will be 14 x 80 or 1120 square feet with 2 or 3 bedrooms and 2 baths. These will be furnished complete, with kitchens and baths. If we need to build a custom unit (i.e., handicapped, 5 bedrooms, or office unit) these will that longer and must have approval.”

“Okay thanks, Sam,” said Tracy.

“Janet, Ian, stand up, please. These 2 people will be building our stores. Groceries, something like a K Mart, a box store like a Home Depot. It will take 2 or 3 months but there coming. We are planning to get Amazon, to ship to a location and pick it up every other day also UPS and US Postal. With the people, we will have and what’s coming the local stores will have a hard time keeping up.

Rose, stand up Please, this is Rose, and she is our banking person. Any problems, questions about your cards, or payroll you will need to get in touch with her and she will find an answer for you. We will also be putting in a suggestion box, Please use it!

“Jean, where are you? She is the person in charge of the hotels, all problems go to her.

“Most of you will be moving to the suites on the boat for now. Housekeeping and food will be supplied on board.

“Anyone that is not tagged that is going to be working with us, needs to have a tag. You will need to see one of the head people after this meeting. This is a security thing so if you go missing we will be able to find you quickly. Also please don’t talk about projects if you are around other people. IF someone from the outside starts to ask too many questions you will be given a phone and dial a code, and someone will answer. Explain your problem or concerns but don’t confront the person also if you are working a job and something doesn’t seem right, contact us, and let us handle it no matter what division you’re working. Don’t contact your supervisor as they may be involved, let us decide that.

“Is there anyone here that is not interested in a new career or would not like to be hired?

“You were brought here by a friend that is vouching for you. You may not think we have anything for you here but let us make that decision. We have companies all over the world.” One hand went up and Tracy asked June could you see what the problem is. Thank you!

June motioned Meg over and said, “This is Monica. She has a job offer for a subsidiary of the Boeing Corp. doing computers on a new type of Plane / Helicopter combination so she’s going to need to pass.”

“Before you do you may want to listen to this call.” Meg called Tom, “Hey boss we might have a slight problem. Boeing has a subsidiary company that’s going to make a Trifan. Can you pull the note on Boeing also find out if XTI Tech is involved?. I need a call back as soon as possible.”

Tom replied on it and hung up. Meg called Bob over and Monica explained what she told them. Bob said, “Is this true?”

Meg said, “She has no reason to lie.

Meg called Carrie over and asked her and Carrie said, “I know of a job offer but not with who!”

Meg said, “That’s good enough for me. Carrie can you tell her who Bob is and what he does!”

Carrie said, “Sure, Bob is my brother and is an electrical/mechanical engineer who just left NASA to go to work here. He also did the design work for XTI Tech.”

Meg said to Monica, “You might want to stick around, as in a short time there might not be a Boeing.” Meg looked a Bob and asked him if he wanted to be CEO of Boeing.

Monica said, “What?”

Meg continued, “We own Boeing! If Boeing or XTI is involved, the crap is going to hit the fan. Sorry, no pun intended.”

Bob said, “I have two people that I worked with, one was an exec. for Lockheed that could run it.”

Meg said, “Bob, call them.”

Tom called back and Meg put him on speaker... ‘How come you’re always causing trouble?’ ... Meg laughed and said, “I didn’t shoot anyone!”... ‘You might as well have. I called and got an ignorant man who thought he was God. Got the COO and CFO on the line, Linda sent copies of the original note for Boeing. It said they did three major things against it, so we called the note! We gave them to 5:00 today to pay off the note in cash or metal (GOLD). I don’t think we could do this!’ ... Meg who was listening asked, “Why?” ... Linda said, ‘460 billion is a lot to come up with in 3 hours. Cash no wire transfers.”

Tom said I have to take this. ‘Afternoon sir you are on speaker. I was informed by Meg,’ ... Laughing he said, ‘Who did she shoot now?’... ‘I wish it was that easy,’ said Tom. ‘I just called in the note for Boeing, and they won’t be able to cover it. The quick feedback I got was they started a private subsidiary which they did without notifying us. I only wish she did shot someone.’ ... Meg said, “I’m right here! If you could, can you get the same thing as before for an audit? We just wanted you to know!”... ‘Thanks, Tom.’... “One other thing, Anne and Kelly are Geologist’s and they’re on Grenada Island and they say St. Vincent may have problems as they are getting weird readings, have you heard anything about that?”... ‘Not until now. Thanks, Tom, and tell her not to let the Judge have her gun!’ ... She called out, “That’s no fun,” and he laughed and hung up.

Monica said to Tracy, “I’m sure that this was not staged for me.”

Tracy said, “No it wasn’t.”

“The man that Tom was on the phone with was the President of the United States.”

“He may have to put 11,000 people out of work due to their stupidity. I can tell you that the job you were to have will not be there. But don’t worry we will place you.

Monica said, “Thank you.”

Tracy said, “Tom wants you!”

She got on the phone and said, “Yes sir.”... ‘Get those two planes out of their tomorrow okay Jill is on the phone with them now.’ ... Meg said, “Tell them we need a letter okaying taking them from there.” Meg said, “Hold a second Boss,” and yelled for Ron. “Ron, I need a C-5 or a C17 in Tooele Utah tomorrow. Contact your people I need seats for 25 people, and we will need to carry a G200 size fuselage, 2 wings, and a tail section also see if they have 2 external fuel tanks for an F-18A. Tell them we will get their pilots back tomorrow.” “Sorry boss but I needed to catch him.”... ‘That’s okay, if I find out they are involved in this I will fire all of them.’ ... Meg said, “And how are you going to do that?”... ‘Well, I own 20 %, Steve owns 15 %, Linda owns 15% and you and Tracy have 1 share each, that’s 52 % of the company.’... “Okay boss got to go.”

Meg called over to Collen and when he came over she said, “How many and what kind of planes do you want? Think for three minutes and then go tell Ron what you need also, tell him we need tie-downs for the planes. Also, where do you want them delivered? After this meeting is over we need to talk so don’t leave!”

“Tracy, can you start this meeting again?”

“Sure!”

“Come on Monica,” said Meg. She went over to Karen and asked her if she could keep an eye on her and answer any questions she may have. Karen said sure. “She will be in your division, also Ryan over there!”

Bob walked over and Meg said, “If you didn’t hear we are going to pick up the planes tomorrow. Bob, you will be with me, and Karen asked Amy to have you taken to the north airfield and figure out what you need. Make sure someone takes notes. When you get there see Lucile she is in charge. Work with her.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.