The Find Book 3 - Cover

The Find Book 3

Copyright© 2019 by toms120

Chapter 33

On the way back Meg asked Tina and Amy where they were staying, and both said the Motel. Meg set the plane behind the motel and told the girls to go get bags, jump in the shower, and meet her in the lobby in 15 minutes!

Both said, “Yes Ma’am.”

Meg cleaned up and packed a bag and went to the lobby. A few minutes later the girls showed up and Meg said, “Let’s go!” They loaded the plane and flew across town to the Mobile Home plant and set it down.

Meg called 2 Seals over to watch the plane and the girls went to the boat. Meg went looking for Tracy and the other two went to talk with people. Meg told Tracy about the sub. And what the new case did, and Tracy agreed with Meg that it sounds like a new power source for many things. Meg told Tracy that she was going to Chicago to inspect the files at Boeing and is taking a bunch of people. Meg said, “I’m sure someone else is pulling the strings on this.”

Bill called Meg and asked, ‘Where am I going to put all these planes?’... “What planes?”... ‘Okay you know about the GS 650, well a 7500 just landed with 2 pilots that are from Europe via South America.’... “Do they speak English?”... ‘Yes they do!’ ... Meg said, “Put one on!” Meg asked the pilot, “When did you need to get back? The pilot told her, ‘We came with the plane.’... “Can you go to Chicago tonight?” ... And she said, ‘Sure we’ve only been in the air for 2 ½ hours and need food!’... “Have Bill bring you to us and we will give you food and let you rest. Then we will talk.”... ‘Okay here’s Bill.’ and handed him the phone... “Bring them to the boat to get food and have the 7500 fueled and ready.” ... Bill said, ‘The planes are like new. I’m on my way.’

Tracy said, “Pam wants to go with you, but she is at Josh’s. She said she and Beth want to go!”

“Okay! Are you aware of the planes coming in that Ron got for Collen and us?”

“I think so,” said Tracy.

“Well 2 are already here! A 650 and a 7500, plus Marge’s helicopter don’t ask.” Meg said, “I need to make a call.”

She called Lucile and said, “I need you at the boat now! Who is there?”... ‘Marge!’... “I want both of you!” And she hung up. Her next call was to John. “Do you have Karen with you?”... ‘Yes Ma’am!’... “Where are you?”... ‘At the North field!’... “Marge is leaving, be on it, both of you! Bye.”

Meg’s phone beeped and it was the Commander. ‘You’re not going to like this!’... “Go,” said Meg!... ‘NSA, Black Op’s people. United States Sub. Sent by an Admiral to spy and get some kind of a box! Ron is contacting Aaron with the who, what and where. Nice Sub.’... “So, you’re going to like your new toy?”... ‘Yes I Am!’

Meg called Tom and gave him the information, she explained, “That Sub is now ours and I think we need to set a trial date for spying and espionage, because I’m not giving them back! And oh, I want the Admiral also,” and hung up.

Tracy said, “Are you having a bad day?”

Meg said, “This ain’t over and don’t release them. I want to get whoever sent these people and put them in harm’s way.”

People started to come in and the girls talked to each one that they wanted to come with them. They told them to get bags to take with them. Meg pulled Jon aside and asked him how things were with him and Karen? And he said they are Great! “Okay I want you and Karen to go to Chicago with us, I want you armed and watching what’s going on! Answering only to Aaron, Mark or Myself.”

“Yes Ma’am!”

Ellen was there and she said, “I want you and Jon on the 7500. We don’t know these people, so do what you need to do!”

“Okay!”

Meg continued, “There are 4 people that came from the 7500, 2 pilots and 2 stews.”

Meg went to talk with them and felt better afterwards, either they went with the plane or were let go! They were from northern Europe and going back and forth to Ireland was no problem.

Everyone ate and those that were leaving loaded on the bus and in the helicopter and headed to the airfield. Bill took Marge’s copter and Meg grabbed Marge and took her to the Trifan. She made Marge fly the Trifan around some then to the airfield. She just loved it. Meg told her, “Take it to the Island tonight and bring it back to Bill in the morning and have 2 Seals watch it in the hangar, armed.

Betty heard that the 7500 was flying and the GS 650 was going also. She told Ian she was leaving, then called for drinks and snacks for both planes and left for the airfield. When she got there, she loaded both planes and boarded the 650 as the 7500 had two people already. Connie said that Betty loaded both planes with drinks and snacks then boarded this plane, and she said Ian was busy. She’s good!

Both planes took off, one to Savannah and one to Gainesville. Unknown to anyone, Pam had 10 Toys completed and was going to try them out at Boeing. Connie landed in Gainesville and there were 3 girls waiting for them. Tina knew the third girl but not that she was coming. She had worked the last 2 summers for minimum wage at an insurance fraud company doing book inspections, Tina’s friend said she thought she could come in handy.

Amy changed the reservations for the extra person then got the girls to sign the forms needed. She got background on the new girl so she could check it in the morning. Tina called her sister to find out if she left for the airport. She said they were in a cab now and on their way. She told her to go to the private jet area with the cab. In less than two hours they were in Austin.

They got fuel and Tina’s people settled in and they headed for Chicago. Amy got all the paperwork done, and Meg sat down with them and started to go over what she wanted done. “I will introduce you to some people and they are the only people you answer to. You are to take whatever you need and if someone tries to stop you or interferes with anything call one of us! We own this company, not them, and we think that there is some foul play going on, so if someone doesn’t like this we need to know. Will this bother anyone here?” They all said no!

Meg sat with Tina’s Mom and asked her if she was okay with this and going to the Caribbean. Meg told her that they were working on a home with a large office and Tina will be in the same area. Tina did not realize that she was taking over all our businesses and when she said okay we didn’t have Boeing as a company! We are going to need more people, but we will be okay. “Hire anyone you want,” said Meg. “I think we will find other businesses and they will have people on their payroll.”

A little over 2 hours and they were in Chicago. The other flight was already in, and Pam came over to Meg. “I have somethings for you,” and handed her the Toys!

Meg said, “Great. Pam, this is Tina and her Mom Pat. This is the one you got in school. Christine, this is Pam! She and Rose got you into school. She’s not a very good file clerk but we keep her around!

Tina said, “She made the Toy?”

Meg said, “In the morning of her first day then in the afternoon saved the company 6 Billion dollars working on Satellites, but she hasn’t done much lately. How about we go get something to eat.”

Once done eating they went to the front desk of the hotel for keys and went upstairs. Amy told them that a bus would be there at 7:30 A.M. so get some sleep since it will be a long day tomorrow. Meg hugged Amy and told her how well she did, and she glowed!

In the morning everyone was up and moving. Coffee, drinks, and breakfast sandwiches were available. They loaded on the bus and headed for Boeing. The bus pulled up and they started to unload when Security came out! Meg got off the bus and told them where they were going and that they were here to do an audit.

Security told her that they didn’t think so!

From the back of the girls came 2 Navy Seals and took their weapons. Meg then asked, “Where are the Main Offices?”

They replied, “5th floor!”

Meg said, “Girls shall we!” Splitting up in the elevators they went to the 5th floor. Meg walked into the office and Linda turned around. Meg said, “Hi Mom where home!”

Linda said “OMG!”

Pam said, “I heard you needed a hand.”

Linda just shook her head.

Meg asked Linda, “Do you have a few people that could show them where they needed to be?”

Linda said, “I have 5 people.”

“Good,” said Meg. “Tell these people where you need them to be, split up and go to work!

Pat and Tina came in and Pat was on her scooter cart. Linda, this is Pat and Tina, and they are taking over our Health Insurance for us. Linda said hi! This is Lena, she worked the last 2 summers while in school for an Insurance Fraud Company doing audits, and we thought she might be able to help. Hey Mom! Are you coming? Linda just smiled and followed.

When they got to the insurance department, H.R. was in the same offices. A woman came up to them and asked who they were and what they wanted here!

Meg told her, “We are here to do an audit on the department and set up a new Health Insurance system for the company.

The H.R. lady said, “These files are private, and I will not release them right now. Who do you people think you are?”

“OMG Corp. and we now own this company.”

“I will have to talk to the CEO about this.”

Linda said, “You’re looking at her, CEO, COO, and CFO of OMG Corp.!

While Linda was talking, Steve snuck in and handed Lena a piece of paper! Lena read it and walked over to the woman’s computer, typed in something and the computer opened! Lena looked over at Linda and said, “We’re good.”

One of the woman in the back asked, “Are we being fired?”

Tina asked, “Who was in charge of the Insurance Department?”

She pointed to an older woman and Pat went over to talk to her. The woman told Pat that all was good until about a year ago when H.R. and Insurance were combined. “That woman took over and weird things started to happen. They were putting people on the payroll that was not with Boeing.”

Pat asked, “Can you remember any of the names?”

The woman walked over to a file cabinet and pulled out three thick folders. “I knew something was not right.”

“Where is the person that was here before she came?”

“She had 19 years and they fired her on trumped up charges.”

“Can you contact her?”

She said, “Yes Ma’am!”

“Tell her we want her back and we will make it right!”

Pat rolled over to Lena and asked her would she like a place to start. She said, “I would love one!”

Pat went over to Meg and said, “Hold Her! No outside calls or contact from anyone here. Tell her you want a list of all the outside companies and people doing work with or for Boeing. Put her in an office room with one of our female guards. She is to have no contact with anyone!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.