The Find Book 3 - Cover

The Find Book 3

Copyright© 2019 by toms120

Chapter 34

In Chicago, about two hours later, Mark walked into Boeing and found Meg and said, “Get Tom and the Judge we are going to California! Aaron is already on his way to Seattle to arrest the Senator’s son. He’s picking up five Marshall’s and closing the location!”

Meg said, “We will take the GS 650!” She called Tom and explained what was happening to him. He rounded up the Judge and headed downstairs.

Linda called Ellen and said, “Find Lena and Kayleigh and meet us downstairs.” Next Ellen called John and said, “Get Karen and go downstairs now, we’re leaving!” Once everyone was there they loaded up and left.

Mark and Ellen were the pilots and Meg explained everything that was about to happen.

Ellen told Meg that they were stopping for fuel in Denver. Meg said to the Judge, “Please have 5 Marshall’s at the airport for a detail to go to Chicago.” The Judge looked at her and she said, “I need it done or no more pies!”

He said, “Yes Ma’am!” Then made the call. He asked her, “How long do they have?”

Meg said, “Three hours and meet us on the private side, we will fuel there.”

“John we have no idea what we are walking into so, I want you to stay with the girls and answer to no one except us! This is being run by four people we assume, 1 CIA, 2 NSA, and we think the 4th one is a Black Op’s Hitman! Do not trust anyone! Magic is going after him!”

“Who,” asked Kayleigh? “My Dad used that name before, he’s Military. He used to tell a story about 3 people that could take out an entire company of men by themselves!”

John said, “Mark, Aaron, and the Little Lady!”

She said “OMG.”

Meg asked the name and rank and she said, Yeah I know him.”

Lena said to Meg, “We have carry permits if you have weapons. Her Dad taught us how to shoot.”

“I believe Ellen has some Glocks in her bag! When the Marshalls come on board, I want their phones and weapons collected. Karen, go with the girls and find out who, what, and where! We know nothing except they can make one body a week. As soon as we get there move all of the people to one area and take their phones!”

Meg called Ron and told him, “I need an 8-passenger body at Boeing in Wichita at the rear building picked up if possible. A C-17 may be able to take it as it has folding wings. Bring it to Grenada, call Liam for the size.”

She called Bob next and asked, “Bob, who had the best motors for the small planes?” ... Bob said, ‘Honeywell, but Boeing could make the same thing, they just don’t know it. So could Lockheed!”... “Did Liam tell you about the 8-passenger in Wichita?” and he replied... ‘Yes! Won’t fly, underpowered. Too many batteries and is unstable. We could have it flying in 3 hours! Remove most of the batteries and add the case!’ ... Meg said, “Yeah, I thought the same thing. Liam told me 4 bodies a week could you handle that?”... ‘Like, a fine-tuned racing car!’... “That’s 208 a year!”

Her next call was to Fry! “How fast can you put up a tower at the north field? With supplies coming in we are going to need an Air Traffic Tower and we will need parking for planes!

“Can you make 400 cases for planes in one year? We will have 200 plus planes in the first year. 5, 7, 8, and 10 passenger planes.” ... Fry asked Meg, ‘Isn’t there an island close to ours that is nothing but land? With no people!’... “Yeah!”... ‘Can we buy it?’ ... She said, “I don’t know!”... ‘We could put the Case Manufacturing on that island. It would fall under our nation! If I remember right it’s about 2 miles x 2 miles.’ ... Meg said, “Fry call Julie and tell her to work on this, Talk to you later.”

Next was Aaron. “You okay? Can you talk?”... ‘Yeah, go ahead.’... “We’re going to need mechanics and air traffic people. Equipment like at a closed base! I have Fry looking also if you find something call him.”... ‘Hey, watch out for the hitman we don’t know where he is. I’ll send you a picture of him! I don’t have time for a funeral this week so stay healthy!’... “Call me when you are ready we will go in at the same time! Later,” and hung up!

Mark called to the back and said we are on approach! They landed in Denver to fuel and pick up the Marshalls. Upon them entering they we asked for their phones and weapons and 1 refused.

Meg looked outside and there was another Marshall, so she swapped the one and the Judge called their office and asked what that was about. Once they were loaded and all arms and phones put away, they were informed by the Judge as to where they were going and for what reason! No one had a problem with it. Next stop Chico, California. Three Suburbans were at the airport rented by Tom with drivers. The address went to the first car, and they left. A call came in from Aaron that they were 10 minutes out.

Once both were in place, each team entering their buildings

As they entered the lobby, three people stopped the group. All of a sudden one of the guards fell to the floor and his gun sled across the floor and another asked what was that? Kayleigh said, “Magic,” and Mark was gone. She turned to say something to Meg, and she wasn’t there.

Lena said, “They are good.”

Tom said, “You have not seen anything yet!”

The other guards were told to come around the counter and if they set off an alarm they would be shot. The Marshalls cuffed them and removed what they had.

John said, “Let’s go get the rest,” but before they could move someone ran across the parking lot and he was shot and fell!

Two Marshalls went out the front door and Mark was there! “Help me throw him in the car.” Once the back of the Suburban was open Mark pulled a plastic drop cloth and rolled him in it. He then told the Marshall to help him load the body. He looked at the man and it was the hitman.

He said, “Yes sir!”

“Stay with the body, he’s wanted Dead or Alive. If he moves shoot him again!”

“Sir I doubt that; he has a large hole in his head.”

Mark smiled and said, “Yeah!”

Mark entered the lobby through the front door and one of the Marshalls followed. First, off Judge, I didn’t shoot the guy in the parking lot and with this, someone tumbled in the lobby behind them, with a guy walking and Meg dragging a third guy. Meg said, “Can someone call a glass company to fix a window?

The Judge looked at her and said, “You are a Bad Girl!”

Meg said, “Yes Sir! We will need a helicopter to take the 3 live guys and the dead one to the nearest base so we can transfer them to our Island for a trail!”

They said, “You can’t do that, we are with the Federal Government!”

A man from the back said, “Really! I am Chief Justice Thomas. The United States does not own this company, a foreign nation does! The CIA and NSA took over this company for the gains of U.S. Companies. They also used plans, stolen from the same foreign country! That’s Espionage and Treason! You can be Hung or Shot for that. Who put you here? Talk now or they take you! I can’t stop them. I was sent here to put out the fire you started by the President!” Meg looked at John and nodded to take the girls and get going inside.

Lena and Kayleigh split up and went into two offices. John and Karen went to the Hangar Warehouse. Karen rounded up all the people and took them into the empty lunchroom. Karen got their names and job titles then started to ask questions! John left a Marshall with Karen and went looking around. John call Meg and said, “I need you in the Warehouse!”... ‘On my way!’ On the way there, Meg grabbed Karen who latched on to a woman and took her with them.

When they got to where John was there were 3 planes, a 5, 7, and 8-passenger Trifan, and one was complete. Karen asked the woman, “When was this Completed?”

“Two days ago! But it won’t fly it’s too heavy.”

“How many other planes were finished?”

“We have made 7 planes!”

“Where are the others?”

“Out back under covers.”

“Who were you working for?”

“Some Government Agency! We all worked for the old company except for her,” pointing to a woman coming out of the bathroom! “Not a nice lady she came with them!”

Meg asked who was in charge before and she pointed to a man and said “When the others came he was demoted, and she was put in charge. I’m lucky I have a job. I worked in the office as a purchasing agent, and they put me out here logging merchandise that came in and cleaning up.”

Karen asked her name, and it was Sonya. “Can you come over and talk to Ralph with me while Meg takes care of that not-so-nice lady!”

Meg nicely walked over to the woman and said, “I’m Meg!

The lady said, “What are you people doing here, I’m calling Security and have you removed.”

Meg said, “Ma’am I will take your phone and your weapons if you are carrying any and if you decide not to give them to me I will break your arms and take them. Your choice!”

Just at that moment, there was a click of a hammer of a gun put against the woman’s head! Meg said, “Oh Sure! Since I shot the guy running away you’re going to shoot her.”

The woman handed the phone and gun to Meg, and Meg said, “Back Up” and she gave it to her, Meg said, “Thank you! Mark, take her she is involved.”

Mark said, “The Judge is livid, and he is yelling at the boss on the phone!”

“I don’t care what you do to her but find out what she knows then if you don’t have room in the car put her in the trunk with the dead guy! Got to go! Send Tom back Please!”

Meg went to Karen, and she said, “This is Ralph!

“Nice to meet you, I’m Meg! Sonya said that you ran this plant before they came.”

He replied, “Yes Ma’am!”

“Are you ready to take it back over?”

“Yes Ma’am!”

“Good!” Tom walked up and she introduced Ralph to Tom and gave him a quick overview.

Tom said, “Hi! How many people did you lose?

Sonya said, Two.”

Ralph said, “Just one.”

Tom asked, “Can you get them back?”

“Yes sir!”

“Good, then do it! We will make it right to them! Sonya, I have 2 people inside can you go and answer any questions for them?”

“Sure thing,” and she left!

Ralph asked Tom, “Are we still going to make airplanes?

Tom said, “Why, do you think we could make more building race cars?

Meg stepped in and said, “Yesterday at 5:00 we took over Boeing. Ralph, we are OMG Corp. and that’s when we found out you were here!”

Tom took a Phone call and said he had to go upfront. He thanked Ralph and left. Ralph complained to Meg about upper management decisions. “They could care less about the people and won’t listen.” Meg got their names and Ralph said, “We told them it wouldn’t fly, and they blamed us.” Meg asked Ralph can you keep a secret and he said “Yes!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.