The Find Book 3 - Cover

The Find Book 3

Copyright© 2019 by toms120

Chapter 35

Mark brought the two men and placed them in separate rooms so they could interview them. Mark took Mr. Miller and Meg took the other one which was afraid of her. The girls each went into a room to tape the session. Meg was very good; she would look at Lena and she would stop the tape and Meg would abuse him then restart it when she was done! Mr. Miller was NSA and was aware of who Mark was and what he was capable of, the other was CIA and just flat scared of Meg. Between the two of them they got who was involved, what companies they were with and who in both agencies had a hand in this!

Tom called the CEO of Lockheed, Jim Taiclet, he introduced himself and asked for Marilyn Hewson’s phone number! He said he would have her call him if he left his number. About 10 minutes later she called and asked Tom how could she help him? He replied, “How about I help you! Did Lockheed go into business with the NSA to build planes?” ... She said, ‘Tom you know me better.’ ... He said, “That’s why I called! I took back Boeing yesterday and found 4 subsidiaries and one was owned by someone working with and for the CIA and NSA.” ... She said, ‘Okay, so?’... “He is Upper management, and on your board of Lockheed!” ... Tom gave her the name and said, “I will give you a copy of the confession of Mr. Miller.” ... She said, ‘I met him once.’... “Also, if you are not happy where you’re at I could use you on the board at Boeing. I know you retired! But I know you would not allow that to happen. I am still investigating so give me a day or two. I will send you the Tapes! Sorry, the deal we made, will have to end it as we own Boeing now. Also, we will start making small planes, but not like what you are making! WE will still sell you materials for wire and coatings as before.” ... She replied, ‘Thank you Tom you were always straight with me and above board. I’m not liking the new board so I might call you!’ ... Tom said, “I will make it worth your while!” He said goodbye and hung up!

Mark came out of the room with Kayleigh and Meg came out with Lena. Mark looked in and the guy was laying on the floor with a bloody face. Lena said, “She smacked his face on the table and blood went all over then he started to talk.”

Mark said, “Girls bring the tapes to Tom and the Judge.”

Lena said, “I’ll download them to a drive then bring them up front, they’re not getting our Toy’s.”

Before Meg could say anything, they left. Mark said, “They are not scared of you?”

Meg laughed and said, “Yeah I know.” They left the two men in the room with guards to watch them and went up front!

Lena sent for Sonya, when she got up front she had 2 more files in her hands. Lena said, “Do you have a car here?”

“Yes!”

“We need lunch, let’s go!” Lena looked at Meg and said, “Money!”

Meg handed over some bills and they left!

Tom looked at Meg and said, “You are not to touch them.”

“Yes Sir!” Meg said, “Do you know how much those two have done in the last 2 days and they’re not done! They think this is cool! Sorry Judge you can’t have them but if you need them you can use them! Judge, I would like the reward for the Hit man to go to the people here.

Judge Thomas said, “Okay we can do that! $300,000 will go a long way for them.”

“Boss, do you realize that out of these 4 plants, 200 planes will be made this year at 4 Billion dollars.”

The Judge said “WOW!

We haven’t even opened a plant and we have 10 planes, which is 180 Million dollars.”

The judge said, “No wonder they wanted this!”

“Judge we need 2 FAA approved people to certify these planes.

“I have two Inspectors at San Diego that can’t be bribed.”

Meg said, “I need them assigned!”

“Take them and I’ll make the paper happen!”

Meg called Marge and said, “I just got the Judge to okay taking the two FAA agents on San Diego air base to inspect the Trifans. Tell them to take a months’ vacation each but don’t tell anybody! If you need me to get Renee to help you. I want the planes inspected before the Generals find out. Tell them we will bring them on board if they get too much flack. Send the family to Orlando so the guys can concentrate. Then bring them to the Cruise ship. If we put out 200 planes we are going to need them. How is everything going? Fry stole my plane too, so call and fix it and put a smaller box in it.”... ‘The reason was it would burn out the motors!’... “Oh! He didn’t tell me that and we don’t want that to happen. Okay, I will talk to you later!”

They hung up and Meg sat down for a moment. Tom came by and asked if she was loafing? He asked if she was okay! “Yeah Boss! Just needed a breath. How is the Judge taking all of this?”

“He’s okay but the President is not! He has called in the Top 5 in each Agency to the White house!” Tom said. “Will Homeland be ok, as he thinks they heard rumors and did nothing! People are scrambling everywhere!”

Meg continued, “The Sub is ours and only the Captain knew what was going on! The rest of the crew knew nothing and was not involved at all. Boss, do you realize how many people we are going to need?”

“Yeah I’m getting a good picture, said Tom.

“I got the Island for either the case manufacturing, the city, or the planes. The island is 2 miles by 2 miles in our waters and will add 12 miles in all directions.

“Do you realize we are going to double our business in the next 5 years, and we are not trying! The boats are world-wide, the Toy, Boeing, the small planes, and god knows what we can get for the case! Two large cases could power a city! We will have to build a fail-safe in the case so that if anyone tries to open it to copy it will do a mission impossible and burns up and disintegrate! The uses are endless! Hospital backups, put with solar or wind for homes not on the grid, Solar for outer space, hydro generation for coastal cities!

Tom said, “Are you done now? Does your brain ever stop working?”

“Sorry,” she said.

He answered, “Don’t Apologizes! Let’s go!”

Lena and Sonya drove to the back and set up the food. The warehouse people ate first, then the people up front, then the Seals. The girls also had 2 food trucks come to give them a choice and Lena covered all the lunches. After lunch Meg grabbed Lena and Kayleigh and said, “We need to talk! I want a figure for you 2 to stay with us!”

“But we have school!”

“Not anymore!”

Kayleigh said, “I don’t understand!”

Meg asked them, “What do you think you could make first year with that paper, $30,000 a year? Okay, how about five times that a year, ½ million signing bonus, all expenses paid, a home in the Caribbean and world-wide travel!

Lena said, “And Santa Clause is coming to town!”

Meg said, “No joke!”

“Yeah and what do you make?”

“I don’t really know, I have a black card, unlimited balance, I own 1 share of the company which has 100 shares and is worth a Trillion dollars and 2 shares of XTI which is about 10 billion and that’s in 4 years.”

Both said, “OH MY GOD!”

Lena looked at Meg and said, “Why?”

“Tom said do not let them go anywhere!”

She said, “We were looking at $25.00 an hour and maybe benefits!

“Our janitors make more than that! There are some restrictions. You can’t quit, like in 5 years just up and quit. You will be tagged so no one can steal you as at times you will be working out of the country! If the judge needs you it’s okay to go as you are both Federal Inspectors. So, do you think you need that piece of paper?”

“No Ma’am!”

“So, are you in?”

“Yes Ma’am,” came from both!

Meg called Tom and said, “The girls are on Board!”... ‘Did you get them at Minimum wage?’... “No, I had to go a little higher!”... ‘Darn,’ he said and hung up!

Meg looked at them and said, “He was kidding! We will talk about this later. You are the only ones who know about the money!”

“Yes Ma’am!”

“Finish checking everything and keep Sonya with you!”

Meg found Ralph, “Please start sending people home! You want them back here in the morning at normal time for work as usual. You are in charge; did you get those people back?”

“All of them will start tomorrow!”

“We are going to leave you three Seals for a week.”

A call came in from Lena, “We need you in the office.”

Meg walked in and Lena asked, “Do we have a business in Nevada? There is one on our books!”

“Kayleigh, go get the Judge please!”

“Sonya are you able to run this office without people?”

“The two coming back worked up front, one as a receptionist and the other helped me logging parts in and out and I ordered the replacements.”

“What about a bookkeeper?”

“They did that!”

“Do you know anyone that wants to work?”

“One of the woman out back has a daughter that just graduated from Chico with an accounting degree!”

“Go get the Lady.”

They came back and Meg said, “I hear you have a smart daughter?”

“Yes Ma’am!”

“Can you get her on the phone?”

“Yes!”

“Good do that.”

She called and she said hold on! Meg introduced herself and asked if she was busy tomorrow? Yes Ma’am I’m looking for work! Meg said not any longer! You will be working in this office as an accountant. Your Mom will tell you what’s up when she gets home! Here’s your Mom! Her mom hung up and thanked Meg and she replied if you wanted to be paid this week, we need her!

The Judge walked in, and Meg said, “This is our Accountants Mom!

He said, “Hi Mom!” He then walked over to Lena.

The mom said, “That’s Judge Thomas.”

And Meg said, “Yes!”

She said, “OMG”

And Meg said, “No that’s him,” pointing at Tom. “I need to go,” and left.

Lena explained what they found but was not sure just what it was exactly. The Judge said, “Meg get Mark and whomever you need, I want that place raided in the morning. Take the girls with you!”

“Yes sir!”

Karen came in and with 3 people, “This site could make 2 planes a week finished.

“Sit down with Ralph and get them set up!”

“Yes Ma’am,” and she left.

Noise came from the back and Meg went back there! All you heard was Attention and they all snapped to. Meg said, “AT EASE” Meg said, “We have some people and a body or two to go to the base near Boston. No one is to take these people except the General at the Base! You are to answer to no one except us two or the Judge. These people are agency people and under arrest for treason! You are to shoot first and ask questions later. I want all of them naked! You will have a woman and it sucks to be her!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.