The Find Book 3 - Cover

The Find Book 3

Copyright© 2019 by toms120

Chapter 36

The group was standing around talking and bringing everyone up to date when Kayleigh came out and walked over to Linda. “Sorry to bother you ma’am but Bonnie thinks she has found something very much like the one in Nevada!”

Meg said, “You could have told Aaron.”

She said, “He scares me!”

Linda said, “He’s just a big baby, I would be scared of her! He is the same as her except twice the size.”

“No thanks! I’ve seen what she can do.”

Linda said, “Smart Girl!” Linda said, “We will be right there.”

As Kayleigh walked away Linda said, “God they’re fast!”

Meg said, “And good.”

As Meg and Linda walked over Meg explained what Lena said about Linda going to Chico with them tomorrow! Linda said, “I didn’t even think about that, I’ll get them to check here also!” They walked in and Linda said, “What do we have?”

Bonnie said, “Please Hold Ma’am!” Linda looked at Meg and she just smiled.

Lena said, “Yup it’s another Nevada. We were just on the phone with Steve, also can you ask Mark to come in!” When he arrived she gave him an address and unit number and to find out what it is and take the big guy!

Bonnie said, “I got another one, but this is a personal account.”

“Ma’am I am sorry for putting you off, but I was fixed on this. Oh, and by the way, this place has no bank account here so we will need to set one up for payroll! I need your okay; I hired another accountant but need to get her here!”

Meg said, “They have to take me back to the airport so get her there.”

“Two hours! Yes Ma’am! She lives up here somewhere!”

Linda said, “They are keepers!”

Meg said, “Yeah I know!”

Linda called Aaron and said I need you. He walked in and the girls stopped! Mark said, “Don’t worry about him!”

Lena said, “Yeah Right! What did they do Super-Size her,” and pointed to Meg? Everyone laughed! Linda’s phone rang and it was Steve, Bonnie walked over and handed Linda a paper and asked her to have Steve check this? Linda told Steve to hold and told Bonnie, Steve was just checking to see if we have this! Bonnie said I have it. She told him and hung up!

Linda motioned Meg out and once outside she said to Meg, “Within an hour they found all of this, they are really good!”

“They probably have more but just not as important! Be patient with them, Lena is a lot like me!”

Linda said “Ya Think” and Meg smiled.

Aaron walked in with three guys in tow, Lena said, “I guess he’s not so bad when he’s bringing us Men!”

Linda looked at Meg and she said, “Alright!”

The Judge and 2 Seals are there now and just watching! “He is on the phone with the boss, and he is not a Happy Camper! Can we watch Meg question them? I can’t believe what she did to that CIA Agent!” The girls said, “We want to go with Meg!”

Linda said, “I would rather Magic do it,” and the 2 heads snapped up and Linda said, “Okay they’re NSA! And this one is either CIA or Homeland.” Within five minutes all were talking!

Meg called the boss and let him listen to the Tapes! Meg said, “And I didn’t have to shoot anyone!” ... He said, ‘It’s still early! Can you ask Aaron to take the Judge and close down the other two places and keep an eye on the units and I will send you some help?’... “Sorry sir but we will handle it, I don’t trust your people.”... ‘Oh yeah thank you for the pass on the two planes, saved us millions!’... “You did what you could for us!”... ‘Thank you,’ and he hung up!

Bonnie looked at Meg and said, “She has the President on speed dial?”

Linda said, “You mean you don’t have that?”

Bonnie dropped a paper on the desk, and it was the info on the 2 units.

Meg called Tracy and said, “I need 10 Seals here ASAP per the boss!” ... She just talked to Steve, ‘he said you were taking apart the CIA and NSA! ‘

Meg said, “They were building weapons on U.S. soil and selling them in the Middle East and Africa.”... ‘I’m coming in with 2 planes later today. Are you bringing in the wonder kids?’... “No Linda needs them here!”... ‘Tell Amy I love her, and she is Fantastic!’... “She is like a little machine! She is forcing Carrie to be just as good.”... ‘Amy is on a cloud, Tom called her and thanked her!’ ... Meg said, “I got to go or won’t get out of here!”

Kayleigh said, “I just found out where they are doing their accounting!”

“Is this a firm?”

“No, I don’t think so! It’s here local!”

“Let’s go!”

All three got up and Meg asked if they had their weapons? “Yes Ma’am and we need a car!” Aaron came back with the keys.

“When we pull up, go to a different unit and ask for an employment application? College kids! I and Bonnie are going to the address for the Account unit. She knows. Okay, let’s go! Aaron, bring the judge but stay two blocks back in case of cameras.

It was garage units, so Meg dropped Lena at the first one and Kayleigh went across the drive to another unit. Lena knocked there and a man pointed towards the last unit, and she kept talking to him, flirting a bit. Meg and Bonnie went to the unit and knocked on the door and when answered Bonnie gave the same story. Meg looked past the woman and there were three other women at desks.

Meg grabbed the woman, pulled her gun, and dragged her inside. She told the other three to get up and if they set an alarm off she would shoot them! “Move away from the desks and lay on the floor, Now!”

She stepped on the back of the lady she had and down she went. Meg called Aaron and said we need a sweep of the units they are all theirs!

Aaron pulled up and left the Judge and Tom in the car. They took unit by unit and emptied the people. As they pulled up a car pulled in and 2 suits got out! “Who do you think you are!”

And a voice came from behind them and said, Supreme Court Justice Thomas, now get on the ground. Lena, shoot them if they move!”

“Hey Judge, parts for the weapons. They are manufacturing them here!”

As Aaron was taking their guns and weapons the IDs showed them as CIA. He showed the Judge!

“Making weapons on U.S. soil and selling them abroad. How many ways is that wrong?”

Bonnie came out and said, “Judge, this is the accounting center for all of this! This is a treasure trove of information!”

Meg called Tracy and asked if they left yet, and she said, ‘we just got the plane finished! How many are you sending?’... “30 people!”... ‘Good girl! Get them moving, thanks.’

Meg found Aaron and said, “We have 30 Seals coming from the Island!”

He said, “I have 3 coming from Superior!”

“God, I forgot they were there! That will help!”

Bonnie said, “We need to get this stuff out of here and all of the file cabinets. Your planes diagrams are here! Also, other things about your operations and employees.”

Meg called the General and asked if there was a C-17 at the airbase in Seattle? “I have Mark and Marilyn here that can fly it just need the Plane!”... ‘Hold,’ he came back and said, ‘Yes they have one and are getting it ready. Tell them yours broke down and you need the stuff here tomorrow and are transporting the load by rental trucks and you have your own pilots!’... “Thank you, sir!”

“Aaron, go get two rental trucks!”

“Yes Ma’am!” They went back to the units with the files and computers and told Lena to “start unplugging them, back up what you can.”

A woman from the floor said, “Wait!”

The one from the front door said, “Shut up!

“There is no way I’m going to jail for this. I was just hired to do entry stuff. I have no idea who you are or where you’re from but this ain’t happening!”

“Go ahead, Ma’am.”

“There is a certain way to turn off and start up the computers and I have them!”

“Tell Lena and give her a hand.”

“And also, the file cabinets are rigged!”

“Are you locked into this area?”

“No ma’am! I’m just divorced, no kids and nowhere to go! I’m staying with my Sister!”

“How long to get your stuff together?”

“30 minutes!”

“Help unlock the files and cabinets and Take Bonnie to help you pack. Leave a note for your sister that you will call her later! Take mostly lightweight stuff! Do you have a passport?”

“Yes,!”

Meg said, “Bring it! Now show Lena what she needs!”

“Make sure you get the box in the ceiling; they’re back up hard drives.”

Meg said, “I’m sorry what is your name?”

“Terri! Meg walked out front and told the Seal that the first unit stuff is wired! See If you can fix that, Yes Ma’am.

When Meg got back inside Terri whispered that the other lady was with the boss. “Thank you are you finished!”

“Yes, Ma’am. Each of the units has stuff in the ceilings.”

“Do you know where,” asked Meg?

“Yes!”

“Bonnie, go with her and mark where they are.” She showed her where they were!

When they got up front she asked the Seal if he wanted her to disarm it and he said sure. She then showed him where in the ceiling the stuff was and in the bathroom also! Meg came up and said, “Take her to the apartment for her stuff.”

She got her stuff and left a note for her sister!

Terri asked, “Where are we going?”

Bonnie said, “I’m going to Chico tomorrow, Chicago the following day then to the Caribbean. I think you are going to the Caribbean with Meg! Trust me you will be safe with her!”

When they got back Lena handed each one a paper to sign! She said, “Sign it.”

Handed Bonnie and Terri an envelope and said, “You can read it on the plane!”

The trucks pulled up and Meg said, “Put them in the front of the truck and gag them. This stuff first and then the boxes. I want one Seal in the back with them and if you have any problems shoot the one and the rest will learn.”

They loaded the drives and computers first then all the weapon parts and wired the machines to blow. As they left they set off the charges and destroyed the complex!

The trucks headed to the base then they loaded them on the plane and left. The rest went back to the Seattle site. Meg got Fry and told him to get ready to leave. She introduced Terri to Linda. She got a hug from Tom and the Judge and Fry, Terri, Meg, and 2 Seals headed for the GS 650. The 2 Seals were to bring the plane back!

One hour later, they were in Chico and headed to the Plant. When they arrived, Meg met Olive and told her the others would see her tomorrow to help and Linda will set up the banks for you. She thanked Meg and she said Goodbye! Meg waved to Ralph and Sonya and loaded the Trifan then they moved it outside. Everyone watched as Meg started it and took it straight up and left. They all cheered!

Terri was amazed at what the plane could do.

Meg called to Mark to find out where he was and found out he was slightly ahead, so she caught right up to him, then followed him to Wichita Boeing. Mark called for landing instructions and 2 hours and 45 minutes they were on the ground! Mark got fuel and Fry put the case in the second plane. 40 minutes later the Trifans were ready to go! Fry and Meg lifted off and went out about ten miles and returned. All was good! Marilyn ordered subs and they were delivered. They ate quickly and got ready to go! The two 8’s only had port-a-potties, so they went before they left. The C-17 took off on the runway and the 8’s went straight up!

Once the C-17 hit 600 mph the other 2 caught it and shot past it easily. Marilyn called the two of them and said, “A little over 2 hours and we will stop in Jacksonville Naval Air Station for last fuel! Follow us in and use your IDs if asked! I’m picking up plane parts and a mechanic in Grenada and heading to Boston!” Both said okay. Their stop went fine, and they headed out!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.