The Find Book 3 - Cover

The Find Book 3

Copyright© 2019 by toms120

Chapter 37

“Sir, I don’t really care for this man, but he has done nothing but follow orders of an Admiral on your staff! He would have no reason to question dropping Seals on an Island! I’m not sure he even knew what this mission was. Your Admiral Wyatt is dirty! He is feeding information to companies via a Mid-west Senator! Now I have already took one of your boats this week due to the same problem! I’m running out of space to put docks!

“Your CIA and NSA is turning your Homeland into a joke! Also making a shambles out of our Military! Sir be lucky we are on the side of the United States and not a major foreign government! We already have 35 Men from your Sub we took this week and now we will have 50 more. These men don’t deserve to die for following orders to just operate a vessel. No shots were fired, these men and woman should not be held responsible for this. They are here thinking that they are protecting their country, but in reality they are doing this to put money in big wigs pockets!

“You know I do not want to hurt any of my brothers, but your people are causing this to happen! The main thing I don’t understand is we have 35 of your people and they send Two Seals to steal information of our products and that was told to me by your Seals. When is Information more important than our people? When I was there we never left a man behind, is your Army different now? I’m sorry I am ranting, can’t understand this! Boss, I know what I’m going to do, have a nice day,” and hung up! “Mark, bring all of these people here! It’s time to execute something!”

Mark brought the 35 people to the beach, and they loaded them onto the boat! The Commander was told, “Go out 10 miles and stop so we can get our mines back. No radio until you are completely gone and don’t come back! Next time it will be your last. Now go!”

After the Mines were taken off the ship, Meg called Tom and told him what happen and what she did. She said, “Tell the president this won’t happen again! The next time I call the reporter with the BBC and the United Nations, and he can try to explain to the people that big business is more important than his nation. Did Tracy tell you about some of the things we found in Seattle?” ... Tom replied, ‘Yes!’... “Explain to the Boss, next time it won’t go easy! Also, nothing and I mean nothing will be done to any of these people or we are going hunting. Sorry sir but I watched what happened with Marty and I’m not going to sit back and have it happen to Linda and you or Steve and Mary! They either stop this or We Will! I need to get back to work, later!”

“Tracy, where are the boys?”

“When you started yelling at Tom and the President they left!”

“Was I that bad?”

“No but Mark thought you were going to declare war! Oh, and just for your Information, if you leave we all go!” Tracy said, “You sure know how to clear a beach!”

“Tracy I need you to do a complete background check on Terri. Check her sister also. Let’s get her to start transferring all of that stuff. Move everything to new hard drives. Get her help! Can we get the paper stuff copied also! Then we need to find a place for the originals.”

Tracy asked, “Do we know anything about her?”

“See if you can get anything as a friend,” said Meg! “When the kids are free bring them here and use this area as their base! Find out what they are going to need, and you make the call, they may not know what’s available. I hate to do this, but Aaron and Mark need to start the Security Division. With messing with the Agencies, I’m getting nervous about Tom and Linda! If we keep making waves I don’t want anything to happen to them or Steve and Mary!”

Tracy said, “I agree!”

Meg asked Tracy, “What have you heard about the other cruise ship?”

“Either tomorrow or the next day!”

“Do we still have room?”

“Yes! We moved the people at the bank to the two hotels for ease. Well, I didn’t our two mini-me’s did!”

“We have the two FAA guys coming in tomorrow. I want those planes certified as soon as possible. I need Bob to figure out a place for a bathroom on the Trifan 8’s. Since we are going to go to four fans, the new ones are going to be FF-8’s and FF-10’s. I’m going to get with Bob on the 10 Passenger cause I’m changing the tail!”

Tracy said, “This is going a lot faster than we ever thought was going to happen! Then you add on the planes and cases. If it keeps up Johnnie Walker is not going to make enough for us,” and Meg laughed!

“How is Boeing doing per Steve?”

“Good! Can we use that container to do the Drives that has the computers in it?”

“Yeah1 I will have the guys in Boston make us another one for the Bank and One for Insurance.”

“Sam said 3 more days for Tina’s mom’s unit! I’ve seen the layout and it is beautiful. Do you realize we will be doing 15,000 people’s insurance! Meg our boys are going to be tied up just watching our properties. The kids will have to audit all the properties!” Tracy then asked, “What are we doing with Collen?”

Meg said, “He is on his own right now, old saying, ‘If it’s not broken don’t fix it!’ If he needs something we will get it!

Both phones rang at the same time! Tracy said, “I don’t like this!”

Meg picked up and it was Amy, Tracy’s was Carrie! ... They gave their bosses their Itinerary for the A.M. and said, ‘We are going out tonight!’ ... They both said okay.

Meg said, “I want a Seal with you guys,” ... Amy said, ‘We will both have one!’... “I want you armed.”... ‘Yes MOM!’ ... Tracy just laughed. “You know you could get spanked,”... ‘I hope so!’... “Have a good time!’

Tracy looked at Meg and said, “I was going to say don’t do anything I wouldn’t do but it’s been so long that I forgot what that was.”

Meg said, “That’s No Lie!”

They were standing on the beach and the Trifan 600 set down! Marge got out and asked Meg was she better now? “The boy’s sent me to come and get you, actually I drew the short straw!”

Tracy said, “We’re better now!

“Marie ordered food and it’s on its way! Let’s go!”

“No crying but I’m taking your plane tomorrow! The FAA boy’s will be here. Need them to Certify it and see what License we are going to need for them! Helicopter or small plane!”

Meg and Tracy got back with the group and ate!

Meg pulled Fry to the side and said, “The FAA guys will be here tomorrow, and they are not to know what is in the case until they are on board!”

“Do you like the G.E. motors?”

“We could build better but don’t have the time. These motors are proven to work well, and they are already being used!”

“The FAA won’t say anything?”

“Nah, most people can’t use them because they can’t produce the power we can!”

“Tomorrow we will have them inspect the 600 and one of the 8’s also we are going to change the tail on the 10 passenger. Can we put two motors on the 8’s as well and change the tail to smaller fans and a smaller motor.”

Fry said, “Let me and Renee handle them! Get with Bob and get a new tail made.

“We want them done in 30 days, also make them an offer to stay with us. We will need at least 2 for the inspection of the 200 planes coming a year. Check and see if we need a second blade for recharging!”

“What is it going to take to make a case? It seems like you and Ron whip these up in no time! Could we build the stuff in the case into the motor or make a steel case that the trans-axle and motor can attach to? Work on that and get back to me. Where are you getting parts for these boxes?”

“We have been getting them thru our boat manufacturing plant for now!”

“I want your opinion; do you think we can use the Lear 45 body style for the 10 passenger? We honeycomb the body; Kevlar wrap on the outside. Then slide the wings back a little, put a small kitchen and bath up front. 2 large fans up front and 2 smaller in rear on the tail or body! We know the plane is rated for 650 mph and 40,000 ceiling already! Hold a minute!”

Meg called Tom. “Hey Boss! I need to run something by you.” ... Tom replied, “I know I’m in trouble, Mom, your daughter’s on the phone,” and Fry just laughed!... “Spirit Aero is in trouble; they are in Wichita. They make bodies for Lear and for Boeing. Our 10 passenger could be made there! Also do two more things. Get the Boeing Plant back and have a Mid country base for Tropical Winds and stop China from buying up the property! Keep 7,000 people working!” ... Tom interrupted and asked, ‘What is Tropical Winds, and do I least get a kiss with this snow job?’ By then Linda was in the background and said, ‘She is really getting good at this.’ ... Meg and Fry laughed again! Meg said, “Tropical Winds Airways is your private plane company that you own already, and Collen runs it. If we start supplying Electric Planes with unlimited distance, which will allow our planes to fly over the Pacific and Atlantic Oceans with no problems! That means selling a lot of planes to Businesses!” ... Tom said, ‘You started this day basically declaring war on the United States, trying to have the CIA and NSA disband, and now buying an airline producer which is filing for bankruptcy! Anything else to put me in the poor house!’... “No, I guess that will do for today. Talk to you later! Bye MOM!” And hung up.

Fry said, “Do you feel better now?”

Meg said, “Yeah kind of!”

Meg said, “Marge take us to Grenada!”

“Yes Ma’am!”

When they got to the airfield Amy and Carrie were there. Meg got out of the plane and gave them a hug and a kiss on the cheek. She said, “You guys did great!”

Amy said, “Tom called us and thanked us for the great job were doing and to keep it up! The owner knows who we are. Unbelievable!”

Meg said, “More than Tom, so does Linda and the complement came from the head of security and that’s Tom’s right hand man. Carrie how are you doing?”

“I LOVE IT” said Carrie! “Thank you so much! Bob is doing so good and Happy!”

“We have people coming in tomorrow morning so we may need you both! We will need forms for them to sign. They are military with family’s but work for the FAA. I would like the wives and kids to stay busy. They live in San Diego so the mouse might not work but Epcot, Universal, Cape Canaveral and don’t care what it costs. They are the ones that are going to certify our planes. I want them tagged and Seals with them. I know one has family in Puerto Rico and if need be, bring them here.”

“Now when is your date tonight and where are you going?”

“In an hour and a half, and we are meeting on the boat for dinner, then I thought I would take a 4-seater to the North of the Island, or somewhere!”

“That sounds good! Go have a great night,”

They both answered, “Yes Ma’am!”

Meg’s phone rang and it was Rita!... “Hey slight problem with the rig. When we went to connect it, we had to buy a special blow out valve and it was expansive!’ ... Meg said, “Rita this is your job, handle it. Will it be safe?”... ‘Yes that’s why I ordered it.’... “Good then!”... ‘Hey, can you do me a favor,’ asked Rita... “Sure,” said Meg!... ‘I hear you almost got us a Navy ship; do you think we are Norfolk VA.? I’m running out of room to park 400-foot boats. You said a few piers not a Naval Yard! A Sub and the USS Freedom in the same week, what’s next an Aircraft Carrier?’... “That would be nice, I would have a place to park the Planes.” ... Rita said, ‘Forget it Lil Lady!’ Started to laugh and hung up.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.