The Find Book 3 - Cover

The Find Book 3

Copyright© 2019 by toms120

Chapter 39

While they were working on the cases, Meg called Bill to get the Lear ready ... Bill said, ‘Ellen isn’t back yet!’... “But who is getting the GS 280, Collen,” Meg asked... ‘‘What 280?’... “She’s the pretty 10 Passenger! Okay, get that ready!”... ‘It’s already done!’... “Do not let Collen take that! What Pilots do we have?”... ‘Connie and Sally just came in!’... “Great!”... ‘One just walked by!’... “Grab her!”... ‘No way, she probably hits like you.’... “Wimp!” ... Bill called her over and handed the phone to her! ‘Hello, hey good looking! Long time no see.’... “Boy, do you got that right!” Meg said, “I need you and your other half at 5:00 A.M.”... ‘Can’t fly until 6:30.’... “No problem there will be 5 pilots on board that can help early. We need to take that pretty little 280 to Seattle in the morning, then you can lay over there!”... ‘Oh, I like that.’... “See you then,” and hung up!

Meg called Marge and Ellen and said, “5:00 A.M. we are leaving.” Marge was told they were bringing back a brother to her baby! Ellen was told that she and Tracy had Diane for dinner! She said, “You hussy’s,” and hung up!

Ron said, “I thought you were going to help.”

“I am, just got the plane to take us and the boxes ready to take us in the morning.”

“I thought you were going to turn a wrench?”

“If you keep up I’m gonna twist an arm.”

Fry said, “Ron shut up, I normally take the blunt of your mouth!

Walking past Fry, she smacked him and said, “I didn’t want you to feel left out!”

“See he said!” Jeff and Vic laughed!

Anna and Kelly walked up and said, “I hear your looking for us.”

Meg said, “Could you look at the new Island and see if we could take the center out of it and hollow down to 150 or 200 feet to build the City and then remove the land around it after we build the city? Which would put 2 small islands on the ends and flood the area with the city or something to that effect.”

“OOOH, that just might work,” said Kelly!

“I was thinking we could put the sand on barges and use it for concrete!”

“Anna, get a hold of that Japanese Developer that wanted to do this, he may be able to help with the theory of it.”

“You got it,” Anna said.

Meg asked, “How are you coming with the boat?”

“Almost done! We are looking in the area for more. We’ve got to get back to work, I’ll talk to you later!” Hugs and they left.

Vic asked, “What was that?”

“We’re building a city of glass underwater at 150’ to 200 feet deep.”

“That’s the future,” said Jeff! “And you’re building a box for an electric plane, possibly 94’ electric boats self-charging, a computer that talks and understands commands- AI almost!”

“I’d say we were touching the future.” Jeff said, “Point Taken!”

Vic said, “My wife will love you! She is a designer and engineer for buildings. That’s why she couldn’t come she is just wrapping up the paperwork on a building.”

“Do you have her number with you, please call her for me.”

Vic called and handed Meg the phone. “Hi! I’m Meg and we are stealing your husband for a while. Oh yeah with what you got going he is staying for a while for sure! I hear you design buildings is that true?”... ‘Yes Ma’am!’... “Have you ever done anything weird?”... ‘Like what,’ she asked?... “How about a glass domed city 200 feet under the sea with arms coming off for housing and offices!”... ‘You not joking are you?’... “We need it built in a year! Interested?” ... She said, ‘Okay him with planes, me with building the most modern project ever, in the Caribbean together. Are you kidding Me?’... “Can I call you Deb? Where are you at and can you get a few days off?”... ‘I am in San Francisco and a couple!’... “Can you get to Chico in the morning?”... ‘Sure!’... “By 10 o’clock. We are picking up 6 planes there and bringing them back, you can ride with us! Do you fly?”... ‘Only small planes.’... “You’re going to love us! You will see why! Talk to you later.”

Anna walked up and said, “Talk to this young lady!”

“Hello, my name is Meg!”... ‘I told the other young lady that my Dad passed away!’... “We are sorry to hear that.”... ‘I have just finished packing up all his stuff and if it would help, you can have them!’... “Thank you, I can send a plane for you, a few days in the Caribbean could never hurt and it would be on us! Tomorrow will that be too soon?”... ‘No Ma’am I could use that!’... “Great! Give your information to Anna,” and handed her phone back. “Give it to the Mini-me’s okay!”

Pam called and asked what’s new? “Only a little.”... ‘Yeah just like me! I’ve got to see the boss; I need another satellite for Ireland! Your turn.’... “I need 30 Toy’s!”... ‘Okay, you have them.’... “I can bring them with me to Chicago.”... ‘You have them?’... “Yes!... “Why would you do that he’s going to be on the Island, he’s bringing back the kids. Have him pick you up!”... ‘Hey, I hear they’re good! Do you have one to test on the new plane we have?’... “Does it have to have a case?”... ‘NO!’... “We can mount it after you install it.”... ‘You are so bad! Just thought I would get a day or two.’ ... Meg said, “And I wished for the Easter Bunny! I’ll get them to pick you up.” Pam said, ‘That’s why you get the big bucks!’... “Right, I’ll talk to you later tomorrow!”

Meg called Bill and told him, “The Boss is coming in tomorrow and Tom also!” ... Bill laughed!... “Can you have Mark or Ron spread Seals all over Grenada? I want no trouble for them.” ... Bill said, ‘No problem,’ and hung up!

The next was Tracy, “Tom and Linda are coming in tomorrow, and can you stay with them?”... ‘You are not going to be here, so I guess I’m going to have to! Is John still with them?’... “I believe so.”... “Okay you take Linda, John can do Tom, and Aaron can watch all of you! Weapons and throwing things! “Have Dana floating also until we get back. We are bringing back 6 planes!”


Ron sent back the people leaving at 5:00 A.M. he would finish with the Seals. All the cases will be on the plane, 4 are completed and 1 is almost done. 5:00 came early. Everyone showed up at the plane, Meg and Ellen took the first hour and a half then Sally, and Connie took over! Stopped for fuel once, then to Chico. They landed in a small airport and there was a bus waiting for them. They loaded the 4 cases, and the plane took off with Ellen and Fry for the other 2 planes in Seattle! “We will come back here, so wait.”

Ralph was waiting for them, and he uncovered the new layout. Jeff and Vic went crazy over it! “We love it!”

Ralph handed Meg the key as the two boys were fighting over who was going to fly it. She hooked up the two boxes and said, “It’s ready.” Meg walked over to the two boys and said, “Shut up, get in or I’ll leave you!” She took off and went out about 25 miles away and returned. She landed out back and said, “Perfect! Thank you!”

Ralph was then introduced to the FAA boys, and they were more than impressed with the workmanship. All of the people that were there cheered! Sonya came up to Meg and said, “Giving that money to our people for the wanted man was just unbelievable.”

“I didn’t need it and I was sure they did.”

Sonya introduced the lady that was let go to Meg. She said, “Thank you so much!”

Meg said, There’s no need to thank me, just do a good job.”

One hour and 45 minutes later the other planes landed!

“Ralph, just make the 600’s till I tell you to stop, I want to fill the orders we have!”

He went outside to see how the Seattle group was finishing their planes. Ralph said, “I like their interiors better. Paul and Gina, come look at the inside, can we do this?”

“Sure, we can. It just looks neater.”

Meg said, There’s nothing wrong with yours.”

“I know this just looks cleaner,” Said Ralph.

The boys pulled Meg aside and asked about the money? “A hit man for the NSA was here and when we came in with the Marshals he went to shoot one and I stopped him with a shot through the window to his head! There was a DOA reward on him, and I had the Judge give it to these people! It was $300,000 dollars. I didn’t need it!

“WOW,” they said!

In the door walked a very pretty, tall women with a bag. Meg asked, “Is that your lug over there?”

“Yes sorry to say.”

“You might as well have a seat. He and Jeff are fondling a new plane over there.”

Deb said, “These are beautiful.”

“I thank you! Want one? Build my city and one is yours! On the way to Grenada if you come with me I will let you fly it! A small single engine license is needed! Ever fly a helicopter? 5 lessons!”

Fry said, “This one is ready. Come on, he won’t even know your here yet!”

They got in and Meg fired it up and took off straight up! Deb said, “I love it!” Meg leveled off and left. “WOW, this is beautiful!”

“Ready to swap?”

“You bet!”

They changed chairs and Meg showed her where everything was and sat back. Meg asked, “What is your altitude?”

“23,000 ft.”

“Okay!”

“Speed?”

“Meg it must be wrong, it says 550 mph.”

“No, it’s right. Ease it around and head it back. Want to try to land?”

“Okay.” Meg explained how. She set it down and shut it off! “I’ll be more than happy to do your city!”

“You don’t need to just watch it being built,” and handed her a folder and left.

Four minutes later she flew out of the plane and said, “This will work!

Meg said, “Yes I know.”

Vic walked over and Deb said, “A Glass city underwater!

Meg said, “She flew back also!”

Vic said, “That wasn’t fair!”

Jeff said, “Oh God, stick a fork in him he’s done!”

Meg said to him, “Yours is next.”

“Wait,” he said!

Deb hugged Vic and said, “Oh yeah! Meg, ask Fry are we done.”

“One more!”

Two suits walked in the back door and asked, “Who are you people, what’s going on and Where’s Gary!” At that point Meg chopped the guy’s throat and Mark knocked out the other guy all in about two seconds.

When the guy could talk Meg said, “I’m gonna ask you one time! I killed Gary before Magic did,” and the guy’s eyes got big, “we will drop you in the dessert from 29,000 ft now talk!”

They really didn’t have anything new so, they tied them up and had the Seals call a base and had them picked up by the M.P.’s and sent to Boston like the rest!

“Okay guys are we ready?” Hugs to everyone before they left.

Deb went over to Vic, gave him a kiss and she said, “I’m riding with Meg!”

Jeff said, “You are in trouble.”

As soon as Meg got in she told Deb to take it up. She brought it up fine and then pushed it forward and moved out. Went to 26,000 ft and 600 mph! She said to Meg, “This is so easy to fly!”

Meg called the other planes and said, “Watch out for the fans air wash, they’re like a jet’s exhaust.” Meg turned to Deb and said, “Wait to you see what the voice command computers can do!”

After a few minutes Meg said to Deb, “We need to talk. If you decide to come on board and...”

Deb said, “IF??”

Meg said, “Let me finish, we will put an office in Grenada for you.” She stopped and opened her Toy and said, “Call Tracy.” ... It paused, ‘Tracy said yeah what’s up,’ and her picture showed up “Live”... “Do you have a tape of Tina’s Moms unit?”... ‘On its way,’ and it showed a walk-through of it ... Deb said, “WOW!” “Hey Tracy say hello to Deb, this is Vic’s wife!” ... She said, “Hi Deb! Meg, I got to go, Later.’

Deb said, “What is that?”

Meg said, “It’s my Toy! When you get to the Island you will have one!”

“Are you familiar with the company that did the glass works in...”

Deb said, “the Shimicu Company?”

“ ... well, the designer has passed away...

“I didn’t know that.”

“Well, the daughter is coming tomorrow with all of his papers as a gift, hoping we can use some!”

“Meg those are worth millions. He had all of the technical stuff, pressures, the setting of the glass, spacing everything! I have read some of his stuff he was Brilliant!”

“Think you could use some? So, we have two places. One is a blank island 2 miles by 2 miles and the other is an out cove! Also, whatever you need and oh, did I forget we set aside 8 Billion, with a B as a budget!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.