The Find Book 3 - Cover

The Find Book 3

Copyright© 2019 by toms120

Chapter 4

While Tom was picking at lunch, Linda came over and assured him that everything was going to be alright. Tom asked Linda if all was good with them and received a yes from her and got a hug. Changing his mind from earlier, he asked Linda to go ahead and tell the girls about Mary being asked to marry Steve which should keep them busy for about an hour. “Please tell Jim, Mike and Tim to start moving today on the Virginia property for the artifacts also tell them to watch what they say! In about half an hour, please send in the Tracy and Meg. Then Ron, Steve, and Rich.” As he stood to go to his office Linda gave him another hug and a kiss.

Tom called over to Aaron and Mark to follow him to his office! The two looked and were told everything was okay, he just needed to talk to them for a moment. Once they were seated Tom started the conversation. “I need to know if both of you are all in?”

He received a “Yes” from both and an odd look from them.

“That question was not meant as it sounded. Neither one is more important than the other. You will have to make some very hard decisions going forward. You are to hire your replacements! You will be our overall security, in the United States and in Sanctuary. If you know of someone from another country that fits the bill, then get them. We are here to help you not undermine any call you make.

“Somewhere along the way, you will have to decide about your military career. I doubt that the Navy is going to allow you to hold an office in another country and work with them. The one share

of stock is now worth 8 billion, so money for you will not be a problem! I do not want either one or both charged with treason. Have Steve find out what we need to do to safeguard you. I need to know that all of our people are safe and traceable. Change everyone’s safe words.

“I am going to pull Tracy and Meg so they will not available right now. Tracy is to take Steve’s place and Meg is to watch the woman and start the runway on Ghost Island. We are to use her for whatever is needed because her ideas are excellent. If you need something that is expensive (billions), come to myself or Linda otherwise handle it. Steve will give you things, I will most likely have given him to do it but if it doesn’t look or sound right check it. Try to keep us in the loop! Marty’s cave needs to be 100 percent secure put up whatever to hide it also any safeguards needed.”

The door opened, Linda and Wendy (Carol’s oldest) came in with a fresh sandwich for Tom and carafes of coffee also pie for all. Linda asked if Tom wanted the next two and that Carl is here and being fed.

“Yes, on the next two!” Tom asked Linda, “Has everything been done for Mark to be ready?”

She replied, “Yes but he needs to have some paperwork signed.” Linda and Wendy left and Tom said to Aaron and Mark, “Like Steve, is there anyone that we need to put you together with?”

Both said not now! “Okay! I do not want to lose either one of you so come to me if something happens.”

The door opened again and the two girls came in with Linda. Aaron and Mark stood to leave and Tom told Linda, “Take Mark, but I want him back when you’re done. Aaron, you stay!” They left.

Meg and Tracy sat down. Tom started with, “I hope you realize that both of your jobs are changing as of today. Meg, I need to know what you want to do. Think before you answer.”

“Tracy! You are taking over Steve’s job. If there is a problem or you don’t want it I need to know now! I assume Linda took care of the money end? You do realize you cannot retire now. I believe both of you have one share,” and both said Yes! “Tracy, what’s the net worth of the company?”

Tracy answered, “847 billion dollars.”

Tom said, “That is worth 8.47 billion each share.”

Meg said, “I thought it was 2.1.”

Tom said, “It was but now 8.47 give or that a few million.”

Meg said, “OH My GOD!”

“Girls I need for you to start thinking about where we need to go! We have 14 months or less to get most of this done, moving, hiring the right people qualified and trustworthy to start our new country. Both of you are deadly and probably as smart as any one of us. I need all of the women protected. So, find us a woman that can do this job. No one is to know our situation upfront. Tracy if you are taking Steve’s job, hire you a Tracy. Meg, make sure Micky is ready to take your job and get yourself a helper secretary, you are not to do this yourself. Work smarter not harder. Okay, do not discuss this meeting with anyone except for Aaron, Mark, Steve, Rich, Ron, or Linda. Now go and bring me some good ideas. Please send Carl in so I can get him out of here if he wants!”

Carl came in and looked at Tom and asked, “Okay what’s up?”

Tom handed Carl the letter from Grandfather and said, “He didn’t want to say anything over the airwaves!” After a minute Tom asked Carl are you in? “Before you answer, you know you will be in charge of all of the harbors and boat manufacturing until we can move it. At first, you will not have full access to Ron or Mary so start looking for good people. We will check security. I want you to find security for you and family, get Aaron or Mark for that. I need you to get dual citizenship once we get all the paperwork done. Do you want to relocate? You can travel back and forth if need be. I will need an answer soon or you can stay in New York and handle only that! Think about this and let me or Linda know which way you’re going.

Okay, go and send Anna in.”

Anna walked in and sat down. “Did you get your sister here,” Tom asked?

“Yes,” said Anna.

Tom Said, “I need to know how good is she? When she got here a 5-6 out of 10. Then she saw real mining of minerals that is not normally available to most people. Now she’s an 8. Tom, understand I was at the top of my field and had never seen anything like this. It’s like you’re not in Kanas anymore, Toto!”

“Point Taken!” Tom then asked, “Is she ready to take over if necessary?” And Anna answered “Yes!” “Now do you

want to go to the Island and build an Empire or do you want to stay here and fund it. This is your choice!

“Also we need more people for this project, start looking. Both of you! We will need the Island checked and the seafloor inspected. We could use one or both at first and then tell me where you want to be.” Tom asked Anna if she was getting a full share which she replied yes! He then asked if she thought her sister would take a ¼ share for now! Anna said are you kidding me, 500 million dollars just out of school.”

Tom said, “Anna I’m sure you know dirt because you don’t know numbers! As per Tracy this Morning, the shares are worth 8.47 billion a share.”

Anna said, “OH MY GOD!”

“How Good is Meg?”

“Real good” Anna replied.

“I want her Certified and a degree on file even if you have to buy the College.”

“Go get your Sister and bring her in. Do not tell her anything! Is she up here?”

Anna said, “Yes.”

“Good.”

Tom called Linda and told her he needed a quarter share in an envelope now. “Thank you!”

The door opened and in came Anna and a younger version. The girl’s name was Kelly and Tom introduced himself and asked her to sit down. Tom said, “I hear you’re pretty good but then again you have to be better than your brother cause you don’t kick stones around.”

She smiled and said she heard that story and it’s hard to believe it. Tom said, “Oh yeah it’s true. I need to know if you are planning to stay around!”

She looked at him and said, “I hoped to if I can make enough starting out to cover my bills. The job is wonderful and there is nowhere that has anything like this. And that came from my sister.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.