The Find Book 3 - Cover

The Find Book 3

Copyright© 2019 by toms120

Chapter 40

The FAA boys got with Gerald to talk with him about how the planes were made and assembled. Meg, Ellen, and Marge spoke to the two girls! Carrie went to Gerald and Amy went to the two girls and got them to sign the forms needed! Fry took Gerald to where one of the boats were and Ron followed. They went below and showed him what they wanted to do!

Gerald said, “With 4 motors, 2 in the middle and 1 on each side this would work.” He asked, “How many boats?

Ron said, “We’ll have 265 this year.”

“That’s 1,000 motors! That would keep me busy. And if we only used 3 the planes could use the other ones!” The three of them stayed and continued to talk.

Meg asked the two girls, “How bad is it! Do not sugarcoat it.”

“Not Good! We are owed a ton but haven’t been able to collect it.”

“Okay!”

Bonnie motioned Lena over and Linda came also. “Who owes you the most?” Stella gave them the name. “He wants Ingrid to go out with him and won’t pay until she does.”

Lena said, “Number Please!”

Lena called the man. Linda said, “He has a large note with us.”

“Sir, I am Lena from OMG Corp., and it seems we have a problem! You’re not paying a subsidiary of ours for airfare, are their billings wrong? ... Okay, then by late this afternoon I expect it done or if not we will call your note in tomorrow morning! ... Sir, try me! You have until the morning. Have a good day!”

Linda said, “God is she good!”

“Can we ride the ATVs? Thanks, Mom.” And they all left.

Linda said to Meg, “I am going to do the same pay for all of them! What we brought in off the pallet will cover it and a $100,000 a year is a drop in the bucket for what they do!”

Meg agreed and said, “So will Tracy. We have seen the girl’s work and she has seen the Mini-me’s. Terri has a lot to do but is also the one with the best knowledge because she entered most of what was done! Those files are going to protect us from a lot!”

Meg continued, “I am hiring the FAA boys and they will also inspect all the new planes. The two girls that just came in are from Europe, so they will be going back and forth for us! Also moving people around people in Europe. I have the two places on the West Coast going to make TF 600’s until our orders are filled and deposits covered! That should be completed in 4 months.”

Meg then asked, “How are you guy’s doing!”

Linda said, “Really good! Not as crazy as you and Tracy!”

Meg said, “We are okay the girls are really good.”

“Linda until we can get you here, you need to watch moving around! I hate to lose them, but you need to open that Security Company. Also, we are going to need something in Europe! I have someone but didn’t want to use him! An Ole Flame! Not a problem as he is deathly afraid of Mark! I probably would be if things were different!”

“That’s Funny! The boys think you two are the worst.”

Meg said, “Linda please if anything doesn’t look or feel right, assume it is not! Alert someone!”

Tom walked over with Steve and said, “It’s like ole home week! Meg, those planes are beautiful, and I thought the Toy was going to be the Big Thing! I hope the two of you are ready because the Toy and the planes are going to go off at the same time!”

“Tom, start getting ready to move here, you have about 6 months. We can put you in a mobile home if necessary! Steve, are you coming with them?

“I have some other things going on and right now I have to stay! The kids need to copy what we got in Seattle. We are going to need State of the Art hard drives, and some way to photo the actual papers. Right now, they don’t know where the papers are!

“Steve, do you know what Pat, Tina’s mom, is going to need to take care of the Insurance?”

He said, “Yeah about 150 people! My computers are good, but you still need to do the data entry, the only good thing is we can print any form to submit to any State!”

“Linda do you know when Tina and Pat are coming?”

“I think this weekend, then they are leaving with the kids to Spirit.”

Meg called Sam. “Hey, is the Handicapped unit done?”... ‘Yes Ma’am! Carlo put it in yesterday! He also put Tina’s in on the block behind it and put a sidewalk and ramps to both!’... “Did I tell you how good you are?”... ‘Not often enough!’... “Later.”... ‘Hey, Your girl has this boy going crazy!’... “Good!” Then she hung up!

The next call was to Tina. “When are you coming home?”... ‘We just finished up today.’... “I’ll send a plane!”... ‘Okay.’... “Christine is coming right?”... ‘Almost positive!’

Meg called Connie and asked if she could pick Tina and the rest up? She said they were coming back tonight! “Call them and ask them can they be ready? They are in Chicago at Boeing. Here is the number, call them!”

Meg had Amy call Christine to find out what they use and have someone pick it up and put it in the houses. “The basics then they can shop tomorrow, also put them in the boat tonight! Remember Pat’s handicapped! Thanks.”

Mark walked up and said, “We need to go!” Tracy and Aaron walked up, and they got into a 600 and 10 minutes later they were in the motel! At the front desk, the clerk said, “Two guys and 1 woman identified themselves as FBI and had pictures of Tom and Linda and 2 others. They went for food and want 2 rooms.”

Mark asked, Do you have playing cards?”

“Yes Sir!” The four started to play cards till they came back.

As soon as the FBI people got to the counter the four got up and took the FBI’s Weapons. “Why are you looking for those people?”

Number 1 FBI guy said, “We are the FBI!” and Aaron hit him in the chest, and you could hear the bones breaking!

“Next?” asked Aaron. The second guy started to say something, and Mark took care of him!

Meg said to the woman, “Talk, or I will tie your legs to the bumper of those two cars out front and split you in half!”

The woman sang like she was an Opera Singer!

Meg called the boss, he then called back! “I have 3 FBI agents in Grenada looking to take Tom and Linda and 2 others into custody! Sir, they just declared war! We will start taking out your agents, all branches. We have 250 Seals and the 4 of us!” While on the phone Meg asked if she had a warrant? She asked who signed it? Judge Thomas! Meg dialed him and asked, “Did you sign a warrant for Tom and Linda?” ... He said, ‘What are you talking about?’... “Someone signed a warrant and falsified your signature!”

The female agent said, “OH MY GOD!”

Meg continued, “3 FBI Agents just tried to take Tom and Linda.” ... He said, ‘Meg someone is going to pay for this,’ he said... “OH yes they are! ... Meg said, “Yeah I declared War on him and the agencies. By the morning I’ll eliminate at least one hundred agents! The goods we got in Seattle will be on the BBC in an hour and the news by this morning! All of it! Someone opened Pandora’s Box! Later!”

Aaron’s phone rang and the President asked him to stop her! “Sir there is no way! Tom and Linda are like a Mom and Dad and her only family. She watched what happened to Marty and take my word I will not be able to stop her! What she has in paperwork can undermine the United States. We just took 43 crates of missiles that the CIA or NSA was hiding at Boeing in Wichita! A computer genius we have also could take out the banking by the morning. She and Tracy are out front tying the FBI woman’s legs to car bumpers to split her in half! I’ll do what I can, but I am not promising anything! Also, I wouldn’t send anything as she has 10 nukes pointed at cities! Understand!”

Mark’s phone rang and it was Tom! “Sir you don’t want to talk to her now, she just tied a woman’s legs to two bumpers to split her in half!” ... Tom’s voice raised and said, ‘I want her now!’ ... She went over to the phone, “Yes Sir!... ‘You either stop this now, or I will turn all four of us in! Your call!’... “That’s not fair.”... ‘Call back the boss, Now!’... “Yes Sir!”

“I need to speak to him,” and she hung up!... ‘Meg, we didn’t order this!’... “Someone did and this has to stop! If someone sent a missile and blew up England do you think a sorry is going to be good enough? Your Agencies are out of control! We had a run-in with the FBI before, here not on U.S. soil.

“IT will stop, or I will stop it! You better make sure we are not followed or anything! Also, very soon you are going to have to put up with a Supreme Court justice that is not going to settle down and Tom won’t be able to quiet him down!”... ‘Meg, could you please untie the agent! She isn’t the one to order this.’... “But Sir you can’t fix Stupid. The FBI went out of the states to bring in a Trillionaire! You would have thought that one of the three of them would have questioned it! And to take them back on a public airline. Could you imagine someone saying go arrest the President and bring him back on Delta in coach! Are you kidding me! If that’s the best you have then we are in trouble. Sir, we have 250 retired Seals and Rangers working for us and most are from Seal Team Six! Sir, I have to Split.”... ‘UH Go! Talk to you Again!’

Meg went outside and untied the woman Saying, “Inside and don’t talk!” In the back door walked Ellen, Tom & Linda, Ellen asked, “Did you really tie her to the bumper to split her?”

“YUP!”

“Not Good!” Said Tom

“Wait, this from someone that reach in and grabbed a woman’s uterus and lifted her off the ground and shook her!” Ellen said, “At first I didn’t understand it, it was in Japanese, then she talked normally. Then you grabbed her by the hair and dragged her naked body and threw her into a pod with 13 naked guys!

“Well, she stopped screaming,” retorted Meg.

Linda said, “OH MY GOD!”

Meg said, “It’s hard.” and

Linda Yelled, “Meg Don’t!”

Ellen laughed, “Mom yelled at you.”

Linda said, “Don’t push it!”

The FBI agent said, “OMG.”

Tom said, “I hear you want us? Can I see that warrant, Please?” And the male agent handed it to him.

“You do know we are friends with the judge, and he is Meg’s lawyer!”

“No Sir we didn’t!”

“Well, on the way over here I talked to him, and he said he never signed the Warrant! So, there are 3 young ladies that work for him on fraud cases, and he told them to arrest you and put you in custody! Your bosses set you up!”

“See those signs over there on the door. This is a temporary Embassy for the Nation of Sanctuary, which I own! So, you came into an Embassy with false documents to arrested us! That’s kidnapping, espionage, falsified documents, attempted assault on our people! Are you picking up what I’m putting down! You were set up! Meg, dial the boss! Wait until you answer!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.