The Find Book 3 - Cover

The Find Book 3

Copyright© 2019 by toms120

Chapter 41

The girls stayed around knowing that Pat and the girls would be in. Colleen could not believe all the projects they had going on. Meg asked her if she was going to stay in the north or if she was coming south?

“I’m use to the Baltimore area but I could get to love this place!”

“Do you have to be in that area, do you have walk in traffic?”

“No never!”

“So, if we hooked your system up, you could move here if you wanted to. You will see Pats mobile home with the office, we also have the wife of one of the FAA guys moving here to help build the city.”

“The City,” Colleen asked?

“Yes,” said Meg, “a glass domed city 100 plus feet underwater off our island! It needs to be done in a year!”

“Wow!”

Anna and Kelly came over with her toy and said, “We think we found another one!” Kelly turned on her toy in the bottom appeared!

“What’s that,” asked Colleen.

Kelly said, “A sunken galleon!”

“How did you get these pictures?”

“From our sub!”

“Your sub!”

“Yes a 400 submarine about an hour ago! These pictures are live! The Seals are bringing them up as we speak.”

“Go show Linda,” said Meg.

“OK,” and they left.

“Colleen, there’s a lot of stuff that Collin didn’t know about so I don’t blame him! We can put an office in your house or in the bank building in town. Once the airfields are done you can have one there. Also, I will need you to sign some paperwork and we tag all of our employees and family right now the company is in our name but it could change; stay here a moment.

Meg said Linda, “I need you for a second.” They moved away and Meg asked, “Collen’s wife, are we paying her?”

“We own the company right now.” Linda said, “I guess we need to!”

“How much,” asked Meg.

“Start with a $100.000 a year!”

“Okay” and Meg left.

Meg went back to Colleen and sat down. “I don’t know what your arrangements with your husband was but you will get a black card and $100,000 a year to start. Whatever you had with him is your own business! If you come here a home will be supplied to you! Oh, and there are no taxes! Collen will get an FF-800 once they are built and the FAA said your license will be okay to fly it.

Colleen said, “Let me get this right, you’re going to pay me $100,000 a year, supply me with a home and office, and let me be in the Caribbean?”

“Correct,” said Meg!

“How much are you docking Collen’s salary?”

“Nothing.”

“Meg would you pinch me cause I think I’m dreaming!”

“Colleen I don’t think you know what’s coming! Did he tell you that you have 4 new planes?”

“No!”

A 7500, 2 GS 650’s, and a GS 280, also you will have 4 new spots across the United States to cover and 2 additional plus Europe. We just took back Boeing...”

And Colleen said, “Boeing the Company?”

“Yes,” replied Meg. Also, Spirit Aero which make Lear jets and the 737’s. The plane you flew here is made on the West Coast. They are Electric! No Fuel! So, they don’t have to stop and they recharge themselves! We have some 10, 30, and 70-passenger planes are coming! We have orders for 60 TF 600 and they will be ready in 4 months for delivery to private individuals! Renee will be here to help you until her part gets going. She will be delivering and receiving product not people. The new name of your Company is Tropical Winds!

Renee is military and don’t want your job! You’re going to need to hire people but you will be responsible for them! Also, Linda will ask you some questions, answer them truthfully! She can become your new best friend. Now go kill your Husband for us!

Meg looked up and saw Pat, Tina, and Christine come in. Meg went over and gave Tina a hug and asked her how everything is?

“Mom’s in 7th heaven working an I’m going crazy! I got a weird answer from Linda. I asked her what we are going to do and her reply was ‘Don’t Know! It’s yours!’ What does that mean?”

“We have divisions and you are in charge of yours, So handle it!

All she said was, “OMG!”

“Chris, how are you doing?”

“I’m loving it!”

“If you would like to stay for a while with your Mom and sister and start next semester we can make it happen! Your choice!”

“I might just do that Meg!”

“We have suites upstairs for tonight and in the morning we will take you to your new places and find out what you need! Where is your car? Florida. How much stuff do you have there?”

“Not much in Florida, mostly clothes.”

“Where is your Mom’s car and your sister’s?”

“Texas.”

“Now the stuff there is a different story! Your units are completely furnished, you will still need things but not much. Your Mom’s may need more! You’re going with the kids Monday right?”

“Yes! That’s funny! At max I’m two years older than they are! As you call them, the 3 Musketeers, Linda, Mom, and Christine.”

“You know you have your own unit,” said turning tio Tina.

“So, I hear,” said Tina.

“Yours is right behind your Mom’s with access to both! Go get something to eat and go relax, in the morning the new houses!”

“Thanks Meg,” they said as they left.

Tracy came in and Meg asked, “Is everything okay?”

“It is now, you were busy so I handled the kids!”

“Thanks,” said Meg! “Where are they?”

“At a bar but their won’t be any more problems tonight!”

“Go say Hi to Pat and Tina!”

“Will do!”

John and Karen walked over and he said, “I thought you were a bad ass but she runs a close second.”

Karen hugged Meg and whispered, “Thank you for him!”

“John is everything okay?”

“Yes Ma’am!”

“Can both of you sit for a minute?”

“Sure! Would you like a coffee Meg?”

“Yes please!”

“An iced tea Karen?”

“I would love one!”

And John left. Karen said, “Meg he is so good to me.”

Meg replied, “Then don’t let him go!”

John came back with the drinks and sat down.

Meg started off with, “Monday Linda, Tina, the kids and you and Karen are going to Spirit Aero. Arron said Mark and I are going somewhere! I want you armed and dressed nice. You answer to Mark, Linda, or Tom. Anything else comes through me! That’s the same for you Karen, except add Bob to yours! Did you have good people at NASA that you would like to steal? Karen, you are Bob’s main person!”

“What is he,” asked Karen.

“A division head.”

She said, “I get your point.”

“So, you will probably be overseeing ordering parts and all paperwork for the planes. You cannot do this alone so you better get started to get ahead of what’s coming! Oh, and by the way your sister is Excellent!”

Linda was called over. “What are we doing about inventory and parts for the new companies in Chico and Seattle? And are we going to trust Boeing?”

Linda said, “I don’t know!”

“Well, I just gave Karen a temporary job to do it. Also, all 60 planes need to be registered with the FAA and certified. She did all the paperwork and ordering for Bob, so I told her to get help and handle it!”

Linda said, “It sounds good to me.”

“They are both going with you on Monday. She will oversee what odd stuff they have and John will help watch over you with Mark or Aaron. Is Tom Going?”

“Yes,” replied Linda!

“Then it will be Aaron. One more thing, remember what I said about any odd feeling’s you get to let someone know! Please! Yes Ma’am!

Karen came back over, “Meg I have 2 people I would like to hire.”

“You’re in charge,” said Linda, “just know they’re here under your backing. Also know you have a raise coming!”

“Thank you, Linda!”

Meg said, “Sonya used to purchase before you showed up in Chico, why don’t you use her for Chico and Seattle plants as the next 60 planes will be the same for both.”

“Good Idea,” Meg said she will be fine.

Meg called the 2 FAA guy’s over! “Okay what do we need to get these planes certified and what paperwork?”

“We certify the planes and our girl than does the needed paperwork and sends it off to the FAA. They file it and that’s it!”

“Where’s your girl?”

“San Diego.”

“Call her!”

Jeff got on the phone and asked for her. When she got on the phone Jeff said, “Hold a second,” and handed Meg the phone.

“Hi Kristin, my name is Meg. How long do you have on your enlistment?... ‘8 weeks!’... “Were you going to re-enlist?”... ‘Not sure! I have the papers but I was not sure. I was taking 2 weeks in Cancun and making my decision.’

“How about the Caribbean instead, on us! When were you leaving?”... ‘5 days!’... “Call Jeff back and we will pick you up, how many are coming?”... ‘Just 2!’... “Okay, here’s Jeff back!”... “Okay can you certify the planes we have here in 5 days?”... ‘Yes!’... “Good! Vic get the paperwork to her and let her slip them in. Are you okay with her?”

“Yes! But not the friend, she is using her.”

“Has she invited the friend yet,” Jeff asked and she told him no. “Tell her it’s a business trip! Tell her you’re sending her papers for her to file with the FAA! Okay, tell Karen what you need and she will handle it! Vic are we going too fast?”

“No Ma’am, these planes are perfect!”

Meg’s phone rang. It was Ralph from Chico... ‘Meg we have a problem! We just received 2 motors from G.E. We opened one and it’s defective! But that ain’t the problem, it’s Mr. Reynolds motor and it has been tampered with.’... “Don’t touch the other! Hold a second.” Meg called Mr. Reynolds and told him they had a problem! “We just received 2 GE motors and 1 is defective and the other we didn’t open as of yet. I have Ralph on the line in Chico! Ralph are you there?”... ‘Yes Ma’am!’ ... Explain what you found to Mr. Reynolds. Ralph said, ‘the case was opened and re-closed. We remove the unit thru the side and didn’t touch the top.’ ... Mr. Reynolds asked Ralph, ‘see if the tape was still sealed on the inside?’ ... Ralph replied, ‘No!’... ‘Look at the other please,’ and in a few seconds Ralph returned and said, ‘it has been broken also!’ ... Mr. Reynolds said, ‘Don’t touch anything; we are on our way,’ and Ralph hung up.

Meg asked Mr. Reynolds if he could get his Lawyer?... ‘I believe so.’... “We will pick you up in about 3 hours,” and hung up.

Meg found Vic and Jeff and said she needed to fly the FF8 in U.S. airspace, is it Certified?

“Mine is!”

“Good! I need numbers, FF8 plus month and year then name of the company.”

“So, it would be FF8921T!”

“Thanks guys,” and she left.

Meg grabbed Ellen and went outside and Jeff followed them and said, “I’m going too!” They loaded up and Meg took off. Two hours and 45 minutes later Mr. Reynolds and his lawyer were picked up.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.