The Find Book 3 - Cover

The Find Book 3

Copyright© 2019 by toms120

Chapter 42

When they landed, Meg got Mr. Reynolds to the ship and got him settled in with food and a room. She went looking for Tom or Linda and located them in the lounge. She sat down with them and said, “Mr. Reynolds was going to need a loan and some space in Wichita for the manufacturing of the motors.” Meg explained what went on with the motors and what they did about it.

Tom went looking for Mr. Reynolds so they could talk. Linda looked at Meg and asked if she was going crazy yet? They both laughed.

Meg said, “Not any more than normal.”

Meg asked Linda if she could talk for a while to iron out some things. Linda said sure!

Meg started with, “You know we will finish the Trifan planes in approximately 4 months that we have deposits for and that’s not counting the 8 and 10 passenger ones that we will make at Spirit Aero.”

Linda replied, “Okay!”

“I don’t think you know what it is going to take to do this,” said Meg. “This is not just building the planes! But storage of finished planes, training people how to fly them, notifying the people that in three weeks of the delivery of the plane, they must have a place to put them, pilots to deliver the planes and a way to get the pilots back, collecting balances. We will need to follow up on production, and salespeople for new sales. I can keep going!”

Linda looked at her and replied, “NO, I wasn’t looking at the whole picture. Can you handle this, Meg?”

“Yes, but I will be stepping outside of my bounds.”

Linda replied, “Since when were you ever given bounds and you wouldn’t have stayed in them anyway!

Meg said, “Point well taken!”

Meg called Karen and John over and asked them to sit down. Meg told Karen what she just said to Linda then asked her if she was taking care of the planes and if so when will these things be taken care of? Karen’s eyes got really big, and Meg started to laugh.

“Karen, you are going to need a large amount of trained people to handle this.”

Meg asked Linda if sales were only going to go through XTI?

Linda said, Tom and I talked about we hoped to get the planes with deposits in a year and now you’re telling me it will start in three months or less.

“Linda, I think this is doable to a point!”

Linda said, “I don’t think I’m going to like this!”

Meg came back with, “We have No Zero boxes made and nowhere to make them! Fry and Ron are building them by hand as we need them over on the Island. Ron is getting ready to put 4 motors into the boats, which will take 2 boxes each also. We don’t want to build them in the U.S. or Europe!”

Linda said, “I agree.”

Meg picked up the phone and called Ron and asked where he was ... He replied, ‘I’m on my way to Granada with Fry.’... “I need both of you in the boat as soon as you can make it.”

Ron replied, we are about 10 minutes out.’ and hung up.

Meg turned and looked at Karen and said, “Don’t even think of going anywhere.” She asked John if he could get them some drinks and snacks. The kids went to walk through and was asked to sit for a minute. Meg asked them to start finding people to work for us. “I’m sure you guys know people that are reliable and need good jobs! We have new businesses that are ready to start. Have them send their resume’s to Tracy’s number or the banks. Try to make some calls today, it’s still early back home! Mini-Me’s and Karen your still here.

Ron and Fry walked in and came over. They said hi to all and sat down. Meg asked what they were going to do about the boxes. “How many do we have made?”

Ron replied, “5.”

Okay that’s this week covered. Where are we going to build them and what raw material do you need?”

“We have some material coming from the boat plant and the boxes are being built as we speak! There is a place on the airport property where we can wind the generators and build the boxes. Then we can send them to the Island to be put together with the fail-safe.

Linda asked, “What fail-safe?”

Fry answered, “Any unit built will have a fail-safe in the box so if anyone try’s to open it the insides will disintegrate and no longer work.

“Oh,” said Linda!

“These boxes will work with our engines only” replied Ron, also a 3-year warranted free service contract after. This is nonnegotiable.”

Meg said, “Fry we need people. We need to deliver Sixty TF 600’s in 3 months, an unknown number of FF 800’s and FF1000’s. We may have to supply Heliports or storage units for the planes. Teach these people how to fly them. We may have to deliver them to their locations which will take two pilots. Now for here! Stores, merchandise for them. Stuff for the Toy, new boat plant, people to deliver them.

Stuff from N.Y. plates. Shall I keep on going??

Ron said, “No need we get the point.

Karen asked, “Do I need to get a copy of all this?”

The Mini-Me’s said, “No need, yours, Linda’s, and Tracy’s are already on your Toy as we tape this and sent it.

Karen said, “Dam their good.”

Linda said, “Don’t tell them that their heads will swell,” and then laughed.

Tom showed back up with Mr. Reynolds and said first to Ron that he would have enough motors for his boats then turned to Karen and replied, you will also have enough for your planes. We will put a plant on Boeing’s property in Wichita, Kansas. Meg asked Linda to bring Tom up to speed later and she agreed.

Meg asked Tom if Spirit Aero knew if they were coming. Tom looked at Linda, and she said yes. Meg looked to Mr. Reynolds and asked if he was coming and he replied that he would like to So, he could plan things. Meg said she was just trying to get a head count. Picking up the phone she called Bill and asked him if he could get the ERJ 135, an FF800 and a TF600 ready for the morning.

Next call went to Ralph in Chico to find out how many planes he had finished to bring back. Ralph said 5 between both places. Meg said, “Fry will be there in the morning for them!” Looking at Fry she said, You, Marge, Deb, Vic, Jeff, and Bob. Take the TF600, pick up the planes then meet us in Wichita. OH! Don’t forget the boxes!”

Meg called Renee and asked, “Is everything okay?”

Renee said, “We are laying over in Chico and will leave in the morning as all went well.’

Meg asked, “If you can I would like you to go to Wichita and meet us at Spirit Aero or land in the Boeing lot and come over! I could really use Terri there so; I don’t have to take Amy with me.”...

Renee put Terri on, and she said, ‘Everything was really good and asked if maybe Linda could use her sister!’... “Don’t worry we will keep both of you busy and tell her she is hired! Are you and Cam, Okay?”... ‘Are you joking, that boy is not getting away!’... “I’ll see you in the morning then.” and hung up.

The next call went to Terry and brought her up to speed on what was happening. Linda looked at her and said, “I’m glad you’re not busy,” and they both laughed!


The morning came early for some of them. Fry and the other pilots left a little after 5:00 A.M. with the FF 800 and the boxes. Meg and a few others left a little later with a TF 600 going to Wichita to inspect the Boeing area to make sure nothing else was there. Mr. Reynolds was with her to look where the best place to put the new Engine Plant. Once the other people were there they were to inspect and set up the takeover of Spirit Aero.

Renee landed at Boeing and dropped Terri and her sister Roslyn off, then she left with Cameron for the island. They moved over to Spirit as the other plane landed. Terri introduced Roslyn to Meg, and they talked about how everything went. Meg asked her if she planned to stay for a while and if she planned to work.

Roslyn said, “A lot has happened, but it is time to make some changes.”

Meg explained that they would find work for her when she was ready. When Meg got ready to leave for Spirit Mr. Reynolds said he would stay and look around. Meg loaded up and left.

Upon arrival she set down near a large plane and they got out. The door opened and people started to unload. Linda came over and gave Terri a hug and said hi to her sister. She told her she needed to round up the kids, get going and would see her later. Terri said to her sister she will explain later. Linda and Tom left with their people, Karen and Bob went over to Meg. Looking at the two of them she said, “Let’s go see what’s going on in the back.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.