The Find Book 3 - Cover

The Find Book 3

Copyright© 2019 by toms120

Chapter 43

After about 15 minutes in the air Meg got a phone call and it was Marge. She asked Meg if she could pick up her brother and to take him to Grenada with her. She said it would not be a problem as she could land on the Helipad in the back and take right back off! Meg said sure, asked for directions and made the changes in her flight plan.

Meg sat the plane down on the pad at the house and opened the door to the plane to inspect the plane while she waited. A very good-looking young man walked out of the house and introduced himself as Justin, Marge’s brother. Meg asked if he was ready to go and a yes followed as he entered and stowed his gear. Terri introduced herself and Roslyn to him and handed him a form and told him to sign it or they were not moving. He looked it over quickly and then signed it. Meg told him to come up front and he sat as she closed and latched the door.

She started the plane, lifted straight up, and took off. He was so impressed with the plane as she brought it to 27,000 ft and 600 MPH. He could not believe what this little plane could do and told her. She asked him, “Would you like to fly it?” and he said sure! She explained that it was almost the same controls as his Bell Helicopter and switched seats with him.

As he started to fly the plane, he was asking questions. He said he loved the way it handled, asked what the fuel capacity was and the distance on a tank of fuel only to find out that the plane was electric, and it would fly any distance. Next Meg explained why he signed the paper and that they were making this plane in many more sizes. He replied with a “WOW!” She asked him if his sister told him about anything and all she said was when I got there. I would probably not going to want to leave. Terri broke in and said that I was told the same thing and I would not be going back.

Meg asked Justin was he tied into the area where he was living?

He said, “Not really. The Fire Department just added a Med flight into their service, I don’t know if the area can handle both Helicopters as the population is not that large.

Meg said that there was not a service in the area we are going to! The population is around 125,000 but we will adding a bunch more also there are four more islands close by that will come into play as we are going to be putting new businesses there. We plan on 2 Hospitals and 3 Clinics to go into this area. Also, we have 60 of these planes to be delivered in the next four months in the states so we will need a number of pilots to do this. So, finding work until you can set the Med business up.”

Meg then asked, “What are you Qualified to fly?

Justin started out with, “All copters...”

Meg asked, “A MI-26?”

He said, “NO!”

Oh, well we own one!”

He asked, “What do you move with that?”

She said, “Anything we want!”

He started again, “Then let me say most copters. Planes up to C-130’s, small Jet’s.”

Terri asked, “Does that include yours Meg?”

“No! I doubt it.”

Justin looked at Meg and she said, “An F-18.”

“OH MY GOD, you own one!”

“Yes sir, I do.”

“Did your sister tell you who we are?”

“OMG, the boat people!”

“Well, that is one part Of us. We Also, own Boeing Corp., Spirit Aero (which builds Lear and the bodies for Boeing 737’s) and XTI which builds these. Tropical Winds, a charter service. And many more coming! The company is privately owned by its people and as of right now its worth about 900 billion with a “B” dollars. We have

4 kitchen workers that have 5 shares each at 9 billion a share. Please don’t underestimate anyone around you, you may be shocked. From what we hear this company will double it’s worth in 5 years.”

“I don’t mean to interrupt but Jacksonville is calling to switch us to Nassau Tower. Is that about, right?”

Meg said, “I’ll take it!” She said, “We will be flying about 3 ¼ hours.”

Justin said, “This little plane moves out.”

Meg said, “The TF 800 does 700 MPH and 41,000 feet and is also electric. Within 3years we will be making a 6, 8, 10, 30, and 70 passenger models and that should shake up the industry for sure!”

Justin said “WOW!’ Now you see why we said you won’t leave.”

They started talking about the new things coming. Terri knew about most of them, but Justin and Roslyn couldn’t believe it. Meg told Roslyn that she could go to work in any of the new fields as Linda had already approved it due to her security check!

She said, “What security check,” and looked at her sister. She then said, “Yeah, I know you’ll tell me later! I’m going to need a week off just to find out everything,” and they all laughed.

A phone call came in from Linda and Meg asked Terri to get it.

Terri thanked Linda for everything and asked if she could keep her sister with here for a while? ... She said she didn’t think so,

and asked to talk to Meg. Terri put her hand over the phone and said, “Something is not right,” then gave Meg the phone. Linda told Meg, ‘Land the large plane at the north field and leave it there!’

Meg said, “Okay,” and Hung up.

She called John on a secure Sat phone and told him to drop all he could at Sanctuary as something was up. “Try to leave only the 2 empty trucks and the plane bodies on board. Do you have enough chutes for the people ... John said, ‘If not it’s no big deal.’... “John, of all people to tell me that.” And she hung up.

Terri looked at Meg and Meg replied, “I am so proud of him lately.”

Terri said, “You are finally rubbing off on him.”

Roslyn asked, “Would he throw them out without a chute?” Meg said, “I doubt it.”

As Terri was saying, “But you would.” And Meg only smiled.

Almost 3 hours later Meg set the TF 600 down at the airport in Grenada! Marge was there and hugged her brother and went into the hanger and the girls followed. After the bathroom and Customs clearing the passengers, Meg finished her paperwork and went inside. Meg asked Marge how much was done, and she replied all of it was in the works. 10 Seals left in a truck from the kitchens to go to the North field, and someone is going to get a surprise! John is dropping all the stuff at Sanctuary except the planes and empty trucks. The MI-26 delivered a small container to put the paperwork and computers in when they get there! Also, we should use the Mobile Home office trailer from Tampa for Terri. It has room, air, desks and set up for some computers and plenty of power.”

Meg said, “That it’s a good idea for now!”

Marge asked if Roslyn was staying with Terri and Meg said she didn’t know! Meg called Terri over and asked her if she was keeping Roslyn with her and she replied, “I hope to. If she wants to then it’s a done deal, if not, we will find a home for her.

Meg called Tracy and said that she needed cards for Terri and Roslyn this afternoon delivered to the Island, better yet free up the afternoon yourself and we will pick you up!

Meg stopped a second and looked at Marge and asked her what she was doing there.

“I didn’t go with Fry as I had something I needed to do.”

“OH!” Said Meg.

Terri and Roslyn came out of the bathroom and told Meg that they needed food. Meg

called Marie and asked if she could feed a poor hungry Waif ... She said, ‘Right, almost as poor as I am! How many and when?’... “10 minutes and 5 people.” ... Marie asked, ‘Is fresh fish, okay?’ ... Meg said, “I guess it will have to do,” and laughed! She said, “We’re on our way,” and hung up! Meg got everyone to load up in the 600 and they left.

She set the plane down by the kitchen and everyone got out. A table and chairs were set up and food was being brought out to it. The fish was just caught and prepared. The girls were introduced, and they started to eat. The food was excellent! Marie asked, “What’s New?”

They started to tell her and about a 1/3 of the way through she said, “Never mind,” got up and left!

Meg said, “She asked!”

Meg told Terri that she would like her and Roslyn to go to the Island and get the stuff put into the Container. Get the seals to load the 3 cardboard pallets on the front side of the unit. Then the parts on the other side. The boxes in front of pallets, then The Computers and drives in front of that.

“You will have a 30 x10 ft. Mobile home office to work out of that’s air conditioned, with desks and set ups for computers. Get Tracy to get a geek here to set it up with what you need ASAP. Also, if you need any programs ask Tracy. Steve will write one for you. We need to get Roslyn a room and you can go back and forth daily if need be.

Meg asked Marge if she could take care of them. Get them a room, Justin also! Drop me at the bank so I can catch up with Tracy.

They thanked Marie and left.

Fry called Meg and asked her, ‘Where did you want these planes?’... “Two at the Grenada Airport, two on the Island, one at the hotel and one at the ship.” ... Fry asked, ‘None at the north airport?’ ... She said, “No a C-17 was coming in there with loaded trucks, planes and people!”... ‘Okay we will be in about one hour from now.’ He said thanks and hung up. Marge looked at Meg and said, “That was on an open line, that was good thinking!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.