The Find Book 3 - Cover

The Find Book 3

Copyright© 2019 by toms120

Chapter 44

Tracy said to the girls that Linda was making them a set of IDs from Europe so if someone comes looking for either one of you, they will have a hard time trying to find you!

“We will have your base salary put on the U.S. card as it will be taxable until the end of this year. Then the new IDs and your Cards will be in effect and there will be no taxes on those.”

Terri said to Meg, I don’t know how much I’m being paid!

Meg chuckled and said, “Trusting girl.”

Meg asked Terri what her wage was when she was working on the West Coast?

“I was being paid $700.00 weekly.”

“Okay we will put that on the card that’s taxable until the end of the year.”

Tracy asked, “Have you picked out a unit to live in yet?”

“No” said Terri! “Why?”

“Because you both get one. Cameron can draw one up you! The homes come with the job.”

Both of the girls couldn’t believe it.

“Terri we will put the rest of the money on the new cards and Roslyn all yours will go on the new ID. We want you to use the new ID for now.”

“Okay,” she replied!

“Does anyone know where you are,” asked Tracy.

“No, I don’t think so.”

Terri asked can I butt in here, “WHAT REST!”

“Okay, The both of you will be making $100,000 a year for now and most likely a raise coming!”

Both girls said, “OH MY GOD!”

Meg called Cameron and said, “Take a walk outside I’ll hold!” She said, “Due to the work that Terri was doing, if anyone asks about her you are just dating and then call me. Also, the same with Roslyn! They may be on the Island for a few days, and all is okay.” ... Cam said, ‘Okay. Do you know if they’re coming back tonight?’ ... Meg said, “Probably, also show them the houses while they are with you! Thanks,” and she hung up. Meg then went to the yacht and pulled cash for them.

When she caught up with Tracy and the two girls, she handed 2 bundles of cash to each of the girls. “Tracy, make sure Rose gets them a safety deposit box in the morning. Terri’s name only with 2 key’s and Roslyn’s new name will be on it later!”

Roslyn looked at Meg and said, “This is a lot of money!”

“Roslyn the three pallets in the container were $100.00 bills wrapped like you have it in your hand and stacked. Do you know how much 900 billion is? That’s pocket change,” and gave her a hug!

Looking over at Terri she said, “They don’t live in the real world, do they?”


Meg got 2 Seals to paddle lock and seal the container then went to the Yacht to relax for a few minutes. As they were leaving the 2 Seals saluted and said, “Yes Sir.”

Roslyn looked at Terri and she said, “Meg was a Major in the Rangers. She is a grand master in hand-to-hand combat and is someone that has the President on speed dial. Linda is CEO, CFO and COO of OMG Corp. She will marry Tom soon who owns the company and is worth 500 billion give or take a 100 million.

Meg said, “And for now. you will answer to only a few people.”

Roslyn looked at Meg and asked, “Is the Sub real?”

Terri laughed and asked, “Why do you want to go for a ride?”

“Maybe Later!”

And they all laughed. Terri said, “Why did you think I would explain later because ¼ of this would “Blow Your Mind!” and you probably thought that this can’t be true!”

“Roslyn, Tracy is not only a boss but a Computer Guru! Holds a master’s degree in hand-to-hand combat and also weapons. She and I are in charge of the entire Southern U.S. operation and the European market when it fully comes online. Do you that realize that we all work for the Company and as it makes money, we do! Do either of you have people that you would vouch for and trust with your life that would fit somewhere in our business to help us and them also. Think about it and let us know” Meg said.

Meg got them moving and left the island. She set the TF 600 down next to the Cruise ship and went inside. They started to go upstairs then realized that no one had eaten and stopped at the Restaurant. Looking around Cameron, Marge and Justin were there. Meg found a larger table and moved the others over to it. When they got there Meg asked everyone to not say anything about the Girls for a few days and all agreed.

After they ate, Terri and Roslyn said they needed to use the restroom and Tracy went with them. Meg asked Justin if all was okay, and he replied, “Great.”

When they came back, Terri grabbed Cam, and said goodnight to all. Roslyn looked at Justin moved her head and asked him if he could show her around and they got up and left.

Tracy told Marge that she could leave anytime she wants, as they won’t be back! Marge said that Cam explained some of what went on! “If you should see them in the morning, can you take them to the bank first and when they’re done take them to the Island and drop them off, but you don’t have to stay.”


When the girls got going in the morning they ate and then headed to the bank. Rose said Hi to Terri and introduced herself to Roslyn. She explained the black cards but unlike anyone else they had two cards. Rose said, “That $700 will go on the card weekly and the Balance will go on the other card that has no tax! You are not to make any large purchases or pay off anything. Roslyn, anything that comes in from your divorce will need to go on the U.S. card so it’s taxable. I need you to sign those forms for new Passports from Sanctuary and you are now a Diplomat.”

Terri told Tracy that she was going to need materials to copy some of the papers and Tracy called the Island and told them, “Put the computer container next to the office and hook it up and move whatever they need. Make sure they have food and drinks also no one except Meg, Mark, Aaron, Steve, or I is to talk to them, or you will deal with Meg or me. I don’t think, any of you want that!”... ‘Yes Ma’am,’ came back and she hung up.

“Can you use a weapon?”

Terri said, “Yes and my sister can also.”

“Good! Next, Justin? I think it’s just to get her head straight. Okay, let me know if not!”

Terri asked, “Is there any idea what we might find in the new stuff, or will it be just a backup?

“Split up and one read and the other enter, only the new stuff first. I want you to use a black light to scan the papers. It’s an old way to make it look like a copy by double printing it!”

Terri said, “I never thought about something like that.

“If you need something call me on the Sat phone only, “Yes ma’am. Okay, what about the cash you gave us?

“What cash,” said Tracy!

Terri said, “Keep some and the rest goes in the box!”

Tracy said, “And make sure the units are scanned for bugs.”

“Yes Ma’am,” as she walked away.

When they were done at the bank Marge took them to the Island and they got some Seals to help them and bring in some boxes to the office!

When Terri was opening boxes, she noticed someone that had come to the place on the West Coast. When they broke for lunch, she saw Fry and got Roslyn to give him a hug and thank him. When she was done Terri also gave him a hug but whispered in his ear about the guy, his table location and description, he thanked her and walked away. The girls went back to work and about a half hour later 3 Seals Tazed him and dragged him away. A short while later Fry came in, and said it was all handled.

The afternoon went smoothly, and they got a good amount of work done as the computers just had to be turned on! This time they took them just as they found them. Terri couldn’t find anything different from the way they were set up on the West Coast.

Roslyn talked to Terri about a friend of theirs that might work out well with them. She was not in a relationship with anyone, no family and now her friends were gone! Terri thought for a moment and told her she may be right. She said she would talk to Tracy or Meg later.

About an hour later Meg called and told them to shut it down, lock it up and meet her outside! She set down a TF 600 and told them to get in! She lifted off and met another plane at the beach cove. They all got out and the others started to strip. Roslyn looked at Terri and she was half naked, she said oh well and joined them.

After they came out of the water, Meg thanked Terri about the info on the guy from out West.

She replied No Problem! She asked Meg about the friend they had back home, and she said that will talk about it at diner. They got dry and dressed then headed for the boat and diner. Roslyn said, “The beach was beautiful and relaxing.” She looked at them and said, “This is a totally different life.

Meg said, “I’m glad you like it!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.