The Find Book 3 - Cover

The Find Book 3

Copyright© 2019 by toms120

Chapter 45

Meg called plates to talk to Vickie. “Hey Girl, What’s New?” ... Vickie asked if her ears were burning as they were just talking about her and Tracy ... Meg said, “Down here it’s starting to get crazy! I found a girl that can build our city. We bought another small island, and we need to move some dirt and I was wondering if I could steal some people for a few weeks?” ... Vickie said, ‘We are so slow right now we could all come down and still be okay.’... “So why don’t you come down and get out of that hole. I need to steal Mickey for a short time! Think about it and call me back. I’ll talk to you later.”

A call went to Linda from Meg, and she told her she just talked to Vickie and was told they were very slow. Meg said that she needed Mickey as they were getting ready to start on the city. She thought that it was a good idea to give them some time off and let them come down to the island and relax. “Pretty soon we won’t have any time to give anyone off, it will be crazy. You are going to get some requests in for equipment to start digging and making concrete. We will need the stuff to clear and start building. We are at the point where we will have to bring Deb in on some of the background info especially if we find anything under the sand or in the dirt. She didn’t know we found the galleons, also, god knows what the girls will find in those papers or on the computers. Linda, we are going to expand very fast in the near future! The new item’s, the planes, ‘The Toy’, the electric power boxes, the city, the security companies, and Sanctuary. All will be new to all of us. Are you and Tom ready for all this? I’m hoping that you can take some of this off Tracy and me. We’re good but I don’t think we’re that good!”

“I think this moving the friend of the girls will help to hide the 2 girls better. The flight for Marla went to San Diego and ended! She left on our flight and Grenada checks for passports but don’t log our people’s names in or out... ‘Call Vickie and tell them to take some time off! Once it all kicks into gear their gonna be crazy like us!’... “You’ll need a rest also! I’m gonna go, call if you need me. Say Hi to Tom and Steve for Me! Call me and I’ll pick them up.”

Meg went over to the girls and said, “Mickey and some of the north crew will be down soon!”

Debs Toy dinged and Ron said, ‘I have found a drill and it is on the way. I also got the crew that operates it to come also. I did not give them any information, but I know the thing will work. It should be here tomorrow. A D-10 and two conveyors also tomorrow and the balance the following day. Sorry for the delay and tell the spoiled child NO F-22 this week! Deb, have you thought about where exactly we are gonna put this up?’ ... She said, “I have built this thing one time in my mind in the cove and twice on the sand island! There are so many unknown things that it is gonna change at least 20 times. Okay, yesterday we weren’t talking about the island doing anything and tomorrow we have a drill coming in with a crew and then the following day machines and a crew to move the sand. This is like nothing I’ve been part of.

We don’t need government approval, don’t have to summit plans, and wait, don’t have to wait for financing and I have a magic box that I talk into and a guy supplies things almost as fast as I tell him. I didn’t know that you weren’t kidding about putting this up in a year as under normal building you might be getting ready to start clearing the area.”

Kelly looked at Meg and said, “She thinks this is hard to take, everything I was taught and worked summers for was a joke and I’m sure Anna had the same feeling. Imagine complaining about the rocks he was kicking! Oh, and finding 2 galleons from the 1600’s while you were scanning the sea bottom from your Submarine 100 miles away live on TV at 100 feet deep and the reason was to put a city, made of glass 120 ft below the surface. She thinks things have changed for her. She has seen nothing yet!”

Meg said, “I’m thinking since we don’t have any machines on the sand island, we could go to Sanctuary and lay out where we can do the drilling and line out where to start removing the sand to. Maybe I can steal a dozier from the Mobile Home Park for a day. Let me get Ron to put up a drone so we can get aerial pictures on the computer of the sand island. This way we can mark where to drill and how large of an area to scrape.”

Anna called Ron to have him put up a drone and what she needed it to do. Also, she asked him if he had anything local so they could mark the area.

He said he would check and hung up.

Meg called Dana and asked what she was doing ... she replied, ‘I just got done cutting in two roads for Carlo and the guys are gonna run plumbing lines.’ ... Meg asked if she was free for the afternoon ... She said, ‘Not very, what do you need?’... “Can I steal you and your dozier?”... ‘Why?’... “I need you on the sand island. I’ll get The MI-26 to pick up you and the machine.”... ‘Okay I’ll get changed and be right back.’

Meg called Bill and told him she needed the MI-26 to go to the Mobile Home Park and Pick up a Dozier and Dana and bring them to the sand island. “We will need fuel, grease, and oil for it. I need that yesterday and call me when he’s almost there!”

She got the girls together and said, “Let’s go! Deb, you fly! We need to be on Sanctuary to get some things working. I’ll explain on the way.”

She called Marie and told her, “Me, 5 girls and Terri will be on the Island for lunch and will need food.” ... She said, ‘Okay I will send extra!” ... Meg said, “Thanks.”

Next, she called Terri and asked where the girls could work from ... And she said, ‘There is plenty of room in the office as I am working on the computers and Roslyn isn’t here! What are you girls up to?’... “We are trying to line out were we are gonna drill holes and move the sand on the other island.” ... Terri said, ‘Glad to have the company, see you in a little.’

Deb brought in the plane by the office and shut it down. She said to Meg that she just loves these. Meg said she was getting really good at flying it!

Deb said, “You know I’m gonna need one soon so I can get back and forth. One of the hulls we picked up isn’t pretty inside, but it will fly just fine. If I need pretty, I’ll take my husband’s! I got a feeling it’s not gonna stay pretty once we start building.”

They worked for a short while and when they heard a loud noise overhead, Meg said, “We need to go! Terri, what time is lunch normally?”

“About 12:30 Meg.”

“Okay ’We’ll BE Back’ in an Arnold voice and they all laughed! Meg lifted off and told the MI-26 where to unload the stuff at.

When they set down Meg knew that Dana was there as a small fuel station with oil and diesel fuel, a port-a-potty, water container, and a small dozier were there. When she got out Meg asked about the dozier and she said she didn’t want to crush anything near the surface knowing we found stuff close by.

Dana said, “I have a D-10 coming either this afternoon or tomorrow A.M.” Dana looked at Meg and said, “Carlo is not happy as I told him I was taking a few days off. He doesn’t need me as he is cutting in sidewalks and a Seal can do that. I taught enough of them to do that.”

Meg said, “Girls this is Dana! We did a few tours in the desert together. She’s good people!

Dana called Bill and said, “I need 4 desert women’s covers and shoes. Do you have paper?”... ‘Hold, Okay Go!’ ... She handed the phone to Deb and said, “Height and sandal size, when your done pass it on! Tell him I want them in a few hours, or I will tie him down in the sand naked and leave him for a day. If he thinks he’s wrinkled now just wait! He will get the point!”

Kelly said, “You can tell she hung out with the other one!”

Meg said, “It’s the shyness coming out.”

After they finished with the phone call, Meg asked Anna and Kelly to flag from the center to the furthest outside bounds and that would get about 1/8 to a ¼ of a mile then come back! Her and Dana will start to scrape the top sand off by then lunch should be there. Dana start moving the dozier and Meg and Deb watched from the sides. On the second pass they unearthed some clothes and bones, but they weren’t new! When the girls came back Meg showed them, and they agreed they were old. They kept working until Deb’s phone rang and Terri said lunch was there. They shut down and left. When they got back, they washed up and sat down and ate.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.