The Find Book 3 - Cover

The Find Book 3

Copyright© 2019 by toms120

Chapter 46

Meg came downstairs in the morning and in the corner with 2 tables pulled together she found Deb. She got coffee and went over. “Meg, I’m thinking we may have to change our plans!”

Meg

Said, “Okay I’ll Bite!”

“The information that came from the Chinese girl was mostly correct. I can build the glass city on the beach then float it into place in sections, then with a balloon system we can let the air out then put the pieces together, it will work!

With the use of the Sub, we put the floor in place then put the sides on. If we do this by the cove, we can clear the sand island in the middle and put up 2 buildings and cover them part way with sand. One for the Toy and One for the boxes. Actually, we could dig down and make them multi-stories and use that for storage and 100% secure! With this size Island we can put up more than 2 buildings.

Also, an airfield and small harbor to load boats. It will answer a lot of new problems that may arise!

Meg asked her if she even sleep last night.

“About 4 hours then the dreams kept coming!”

Do we have to have a dome thing? Could it be a Diamond surface with faucets? With that shape we could make it larger, also less of a chance for a blowout!

Deb said hopefully by the time the drill gets here we can have a lot of sand moved from the middle of the Island. We will probably need metal detectors for the dirt. Hopefully we don’t hit water to shallow! Hope we can get 50 feet at least. That would give us 3 stories minimum. We’ll need roads, pads for copters and planes.

Meg said, “You’re not half bad at this,” and went for more coffee!

When she got back she put down a coffee for Deb and picked up her phone and called Bill. “Morning Bill can you get me the D-10 to the sand island this A.M. also do you have any metal detectors?”... ‘Yes on both, I have a small one and a large one.’ ... Meg asked, “Can you send them also.”... ‘Sure’ was the reply!... “When the 3 little ones come in can you send them to Terri please?”... ‘Yes Ma’am!’... “Thanks.” Bill and she hung up!

Dana walked up to Meg as the others were going for drinks. When they got to Meg she asked Terri about Marla’s meeting, and Terri said, “I guess they got enough information for now and told her to go with us and would talk later!”

Meg said, “Let’s pack it up and get going!

Meg told Dana, “There may be some changes to our plans! Deb is thinking of putting the city in the water slightly different and putting some buildings on the island. We can do the Toy there and the boxes in buildings and store parts and finished stuff and maybe some other buildings and they will be secure. Also, some apartments for people there.”

“Good idea!”

So, when we get there, start scraping sand till the big bulldozer gets their then move the sand to the sides in piles until we get to dirt. When the drill guys get here, have them start drilling on the dirt as we keep cleaning the sand.”

“Sounds like a plan to me,” said Dana! “We will need a few Seals to watch, and we can pull them from the island.”

“Deb, you take half the people and I’ll get the rest. Kristin would you like to take a ride this morning?”

“Sure Meg!” Meg grabbed an FF 600 and told Kristin to drive. She walked her through the takeoff then let her go on her own. Kristin said, “This plane flies easier than the other one, with more power and that makes it more comfortable.

“After you drop us off, take it back and meet up with the boy’s. I may need you to bring the 3 kids out to Terri later.

“The boys want me to get familiar with these planes and flying them is the easiest way,” said Kristin.

“I know this may be too soon but are you going to come to work with us?” Asked Meg.

“I was worried about leaving the military, but this company runs like it without the garbage.”

“You work for the best of the company, and everyone works. It’s a pleasure to be here! Hold a second,” Meg called Tracy and asked what the numbers were that we are giving Kristin? ... Tracy said, ‘$100,000 a year plus 1/10th share.’

Meg said, “Thanks Tracy,” and hung up. She wrote the numbers on a piece of paper and handed it to Kristin. “You will hold two cards. Your pension which is taxable in the U.S. and separate from this! These amounts will be on a second card as you will hold 2 citizenship’s, the other will be from Sanctuary and we don’t have taxes!” Meg pointed to the number and said, “Salary, the other is a share of the company and as of this week was about 9 Billion a share so take 1/10th of that.”

The plane made a fast drop and Kristin said, “OH MY God!”

“Oh, and a house here! Plus, your F.A.A. job will still be there per my lawyer!”

“Who?”

“Supreme Court Justice Thomas. Oh, and the President.”

“Okay we have one other problem per the boys! Your girlfriend is using you! That’s why she is not here. It was told to them from a reliable source, and they care about you. I’m not happy about that but there is no way I could pass up anything like this. You will be working with the boy’s and Karen! Your home base will be here, but you may be traveling to the other plants or picking up planes that are finished. The first 4 months of TF 600’s to here or delivery!

Kristin said, “Before when I left I would’ve had no idea of what kind of job I could have got on the outside. Now I will be doing a similar job and flying also. The Military is not like it once was, now we can make it better and stop the problems. I can’t believe this, Yes I am on board!”

Meg asked her, “When can you leave?”

Kirstin replied 8 weeks! Sooner if the F.A.A. will transfer her credentials!”

Meg picked up her phone and called the Judge and said, hi and asked him about transferring the credentials of the 3 of them ... And he said,...

‘Have Lena take care of it for me!’ ... She said, “Thank you,” and hung up. She called Lena and told her what the Judge said, ... She said, ‘Handled and will see you soon!’

Kristen looked at Meg and said, “I don’t believe this!”

Meg said, “So how long now!” and laughed.

Meg called Karen and told her what was happening, and she loved it!... ‘Tell her we need to get together to find out just what we need!’ ... Meg said, “Sit down with Tracy so she can set up a program for what you need.” ... Karen said, ‘That’s a great idea! Thank her and I’ll set an appointment.’... “Later!”

Cam was called and told she needs 2 with offices and 2 bedrooms. “Have you done anything for Karen yet?” Cam said No! “Okay, I have Kristin here show her a copy of Debs unit and see if she likes it.” Meg called Kristen over and said, “Say Hi to Cam. See if you like what he shows you?”

She watched for 5 minutes and asked, “I can have that?”

“In 3 day’s just give him what colors you want. Cam when your done call Karen and do the same,” and Hung Up!

“I just don’t believe this!”

Do you want to change anything?

Kristin said, “Oh god no, I couldn’t build anything that nice.”

“How much stuff do you have in San Diego?”

“Not much!”

“Good, it comes fully furnished and most other things.”

“OMG,” she said!

At the Island Meg sent Kristen back for the kids! Terri, Roslyn, and Marla went to the office. Deb got the other girls and went to Sand Island. As soon as they got there Dana fired up the Bulldozer and Deb watched the blade! Anna and Kelly put out flags and moved some.

About one hour in Deb waved Dana off as she seen movement in the sand below. She took a small shovel and started to dig in the area. The object was some sort of box but nothing from anything recent! Dana called Meg and she waved for Anna and Kelly. They got their and told Deb to dig away from the box, then move to it in case there were other items.

Kelly called Meg and asked her to bring some brushes as this doesn’t look like any of ours. Meg said okay! Be there in a few. Kelly said that Meg was bringing stuff to unearth it. Check the area for anything else. In a few moments Meg was back and said to Anna this is not one of ours!

Deb looked at Meg and she said I’ll explain later! Deb, let the girls get it out they know how! Grab a detector and see if anything else is there. As the girls removed the box Anna said it is definitely not one of ours.

Kelly laid a blanket down and put the box on it. Kelly carefully eased open the box and said to Deb, “Late 1700’s pirates cache! Good eye. The bulldozer probably would have crushed it!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.