The Find Book 3 - Cover

The Find Book 3

Copyright© 2019 by toms120

Chapter 47

Meg had Deb and Kristen take the girls back to Grenada and had Deb return to Sand Island, so she could help out. Before they left Sanctuary they posted three armed Seals by the containers and

trailer to secure them.

About an hour later Aaron came in with one of the large Copters and had some Seals with him. Meg gave him a hug and thanked him. He said, “We are getting a lot of talk about missing stuff! I had a discussion with the President about this and told him, if they come for us we will attack, and you will lose a lot of good men. He will also have to answer to Congress and the families of these men!

The F.B.I is not in on this at all, It’s the C.I.A. and the N.S.A!”

Aaron said, “I dropped Seals on Sanctuary and left a bunch on Grenada, I also brought in a bunch of weapons.’

Meg asked, “Who has Tom and Linda?”

He replied, “Mark!”

“Are you staying,” asked Meg?

He Said, “No! Mark will be back here with you!”

Megs phone rang and Lucile said,... ‘A C-130 just came in with a bunch of Seals, it would have been nice if I was told I would have cleaned up a little and wore something pretty!’ ... Meg looked at Aaron and he took the phone and apologized also said she was good just like that! ... Lucile said, ‘Flattery will get you everywhere! Where am I supposed to put them?’ ... Aaron said, “They are big boys, and they will take care of themselves!” ... She then watched 3 big tents and some trucks come out of the plane she said, ‘Never mind they just did,’ and hung up!


Someone came over and asked Lucile where they could park the plane. He introduced himself and told her some of what was going on. She told him to put the plane by the old hanger and use it, as it as it had air installed now. He thanked her and said he would see her later.

She said, “I hope so!”


Meg got called over by the drillers and said they hit wet soil at 80 feet! Meg said, “Great, Deb was hoping for 50 feet.”

Aaron asked, “Why is that good?”

“We have made some changes to our plans, we’re going to put up buildings here for the Toy, the power boxes, secured storage, some apartments and we will be able to expand if necessary! Then we are putting the city where it was originally going but we are making changes to the design and making it bigger and safer.”

While they were talking a TF600 set down and Deb got out, walked over to Aaron, and gave him a hug then said, “How are you Commander?”

“Fine and you Deb?”

“Wonderful, working in Paradise and loving it!”

Meg said, “And going to love more when I tell you they hit water at 80 feet!”

“That is Great! I’m gonna have to redo my plans Again!”

“They’re still taking samples, go talk to them!” Deb started to walk over to the drillers.

Aaron asked how they were doing? Meg said, “Real good! Kristin said yesterday that the Judge got their credentials approved for all 3 of them for the planes, so hubby is happy, and she has a budget she’s never had before and a project the same. Also, she is flying every day!

Aaron looked at Meg and said, “We didn’t need this other Aggravation.” Meg said, “That’s no lie!”

“Meg I don’t like what I’m seeing and neither does Mark!”

Meg asked “How about we put a Vault like the garage has under one of our buildings or as one of our buildings? Have Mike make them deliver it to Boston in pieces or 1 piece to each location we have. Cover the hole after we get them here, put it together then build something over it! It has a safe room in it!”

Aaron said, “You know your smarter than you look,” but before he could move she hit him and he went down!

Deb was walking back over and said, “I didn’t think that was possible.”

Meg said, “I went easy on him, and walked away!

Deb tried to help him up and all she could say was “DAM!”

Arron looked at Deb and said, “For a little girl she hits like a mule kick!

Meg walked to the side and called Mike and asked if he could get another Vault only larger? ... Mike said, they make one a little bigger, why do you ask?’... “We need a secure place for something!”... ‘Okay,

when do you need it’ ... and she replied, “Yesterday.” Meg explained to Mike what she wanted and where! She gave him the basic why and asked, “HOW SOON?” ... He said, ‘I will call you back in a few hours!’

Meg told Deb to get together for a little trip! She then called Linda and said she was coming now!

Meg told Aaron to stay around a while as she was going to Boston! He replied, “Okay see you later.”

Meg told Deb to call her husband and tell him you’ll see him later!

Meg called Bill and told him she needed two female flying suits and get her jet ready and would need fuel in Islip, N.Y. “And I will be to you in 40 minutes.” She asked Aaron to call the General and see if she could land and get fuel. Meg called Dana and said she left the big boy in charge. “Don’t abuse him too bad, I’ll be back later!”... ‘Yes Ma’am!’

They got in a copter and went to the Airport. Meg told Deb to change and pee! Deb looked at Meg and asked, “Are we taking that?” and Meg said, “Yes we are! Now Go! No pun intended!”

Bill came out and said, “All’s ready to go!”

She said, “Thank You!” Deb came out and Meg said, “Let’s go!” and she fired it up, went to the runway and left.


A few hours later she landed at the base and there was a copter waiting for them! A car pulled up and it was the General. Meg saluted and then gave him a hug! Meg introduced Deb and the General said that he knew her Dad. Meg said, “I’ll be back in a few hours and then I need to leave! Are our people still here?”

He said, “OH YEAH! And a lot of people are pissed about that.”

Meg said, “Oh well,” and apologized for leaving so quickly. He said, Your plane will be fueled and ready!” She saluted and left.

Deb looked at Meg and said, “YEAH I know long story!”


When they got to the house the girls came out. Meg introduced Deb to everyone, and they left for the garage! Deb asked, “OKAY what’s up!”

Meg opened it and went downstairs to the Vault. “This is not normal,” said Deb!

Meg opened the Vault, and all Deb could say was “WOW!”

“You will find out some stuff that not even your husband is to know! ‘Long Ago in a Far Away Galaxy!’ Only Joking! Tom’s uncle Marty found some chest’s

underwater while diving. They had some amazing things in them.” Meg opened a few drawers.

Deb Said, “HOLY CRAP! Every draw is filled!”

Meg opened a cabinet, and the Egg was there! Deb asked, “Is that real?

Meg said, “It was hand made by Faberge and a note was inside, this is the missing Egg.”

“OMG!” said Deb!

Meg showed her a real chest that Marty found. These are our chests not what you found! Some things I won’t be able to tell you but now you see why! You see now why we need to hide things! You are here to notice the Vault. I want to put a larger one under a building on the island. The call I

made to Mike was to get one!

“He built this?” Deb said, “Very good work. He has the plans for this?”

Meg said yes!

“That’s all I need now that I saw the vault. All I need if he is building it is, How big a hole and the Foundation he needs.

“Good lets GO!” said

Meg as she locked up, went upstairs and to the office. The girls talked a while, Deb seen Tom, Steve, and Mark. Steve said, “You cannot believe what they found! I’m through 36 accounts now and I still have a pile more to go through!” Tom asked Deb why they were here. Deb explained that they were building another vault because they’re running out of room to store stuff and told them their plans! They all agreed that was a great idea. Linda asked did she bring that small plane. She said, “I don’t know why you don’t build a better one?” Tom said, “Don’t give her any ideas.” Linda had some small stuff going back so they took it. They said their goodbyes and left. Meg got to the base, checked everything thanked them and left.

They had to make one stop for fuel and when they got back Deb went to Vic and said, “I have never flown in anything like that!”

Vic just laughed and said, “It will definitely give you a rush!”

Meg pulled Vic aside and said, “There will be somethings she will not be able to tell you about, don’t push it. The buildings we will be for the Toy, The Boxes and computer security for all of us! Understand! I also ordered you a house with a large office so both can use it.”

Vic said, “Thank you for our Certifications, now they can’t touch us!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.