The Find Book 3 - Cover

The Find Book 3

Copyright© 2019 by toms120

Chapter 48

Meg called Deb in the morning and asked her to meet for coffee and go over some stuff.

Twenty minutes later they were in the restaurant and talking. Meg asked Deb “how big and what dimensions did she have in mind on the glass city?”

Deb said I’m not really sure yet! Meg said, “If we make it the shape of a turtle we can cut the height to 80 feet, five stories which will cut some of the pressure. Do we know what panels we’re using for the see through asked Meg?”

Deb replied that the Chinese papers helped with that as they had the structural toleration for underwater!

Meg said “We need to use 316/4A Stainless for the fixtures to hold the panels, and we can get them in Atlanta, Ga. At McMaster/Carr! Have you ever dealt with them before?”

“No,” replied Deb!

We are going to have to supply some drawings for them ahead of time! When I fly up to them to show them what we need, do you want to come, Asked Meg.

“You bet I do,” said Deb!

Meg suggested “What do you say we get everyone moving that’s going to the Islands and then set them up with projects. Then come back here and get Cam working for us to do the layout work for the city.”

“That sounds like a great idea,” said Deb!

They got whoever was going and loaded them up and left.

Once they got there, they got the jobs assigned then headed back to Grenada to Cam’s office.

Setting the plane down by the ship they headed for Cam’s trailer. They asked Cam for some help and he thought it would be something different. With the three of them working on it, in no time they had the drawing done and the Auto Cad had a list of the items needed to take care of the basic

layout. After two hours Fry was called to layout the Electrical and what was needed for the Desalinization Plant. There was a deep drop off between the two islands which would work for the power plant.

With changing the shape of the building Fry said, “attaching the halls should be much easier than the dome!” Also, the floors can be concrete and the walls and ceilings can be glass panels. When they were done, Meg called the kitchen to see if they could get food and Marie said come on over!

As they were leaving Meg noticed two guys giving a Seal a hard time at the gate. She walked over and listen to what was going on. They were wanting to come in and look for someone.

The Seal said it was private property and that they could not do that and the two were having none of that. Meg asked them to leave and one of them was going to grab her to move her out of the way. Meg

slapped both his ears, chopped him in the throat and as he was going down, she pulled his head back and knocked him out. The other guy threw his hands up and stepped back. Meg asked him who he was looking for.

The man hesitated for a moment and said Mark! “Have a seat over their by the fence and

I will call him for you.” She called him and said she needed him now and he replied I will be right there!

Within ten minutes he was there and she explained what happened. Mark asked the man who he was and why did you need me? The man said he was sent by a friend in England and told to tell you that “Someone in the U.S. wanted people damaged and files returned that were taken. It was refused by England. But they think Germany picked it up. Can I ask you something?”

Mark said sure! “The guy she took out is a 5th degree black belt and he didn’t even see her coming!”

Mark laughed and said she is a Grand Master! Tell him to not feel bad as I seen her take out a whole bar of Seals by herself then sit down and finish her drink!”

Meg walked over to the man and said, “Tell James, we said thank you for the

heads up. Oh, and your guy will be okay, just sore!”

“Thank you, Ma’am!”

Mark called Aaron and passed on the information and Aaron said he had to make some calls and hung up. Mark asked the man from England if he had found a place to stay yet and he replied, “No as we have just got here!” Mark called the motel by the airport and got them a room. The man said, “I

was going to ask if you needed a hand but...

Mark thanked him and replied, “We have over 200 Rangers and Seals in employ. Are you looking for employment?”

“I could be!”

“We are starting up companies in Europe shortly!” The man on the ground started to come around and wanted her to know what happened.

Mark smiled and said, “You just met our little lady! Meg is a Major in the Rangers and a Grand Master. You are very lucky as I have seen her take out a whole bar of Seals by herself.”

“Okay that answers some of it but I didn’t see her move!”

She does it to me and Aaron all the time and we know her!”

“All three of the masters are here?”

“Yes, plus 200 Seals and Rangers!”

“Why would anyone try to send people here?”

“The people who hired the German’s ran out of people to contact!”

“The private contractors won’t touch us; the Cartels have seen what happened last time they stuck their nose’s in and don’t want any part of us! They tried to use one of our companies to do illegal business and store things they didn’t want found. Well, the little lady didn’t like that and removed it. They want the paper back and she said no!” explained Mark.

“Mark, what is that plane over there?” asked one of the Englishmen.

“That’s one of her toy’s! Takes off like a helicopter, does 700 mph, 41,000 ft ceiling and is Electric. Eight passengers, and no refueling!”

“Could I get a ride,” asked the man that Meg put down.

Mark called over to Meg. “Guy wants a ride?”

Meg said, “Getting hurt one time wasn’t enough?”

Mark snickered and said “NO, on the plane!”

The guys heard “Meg replied, “OH, SURE!”

Meg walked over and said. “What’s your name?”

“Shane! She put out her hand and helped him up, come on! The other guy Ethan asked could he go and she said sure! They loaded into the plane, and as they did Mark’s phone rang. Aaron said, “They are who they said they were!”

Mark said thanks Aaron and hung up. Mark told Meg what was said while she was lifting off!

Bringing the plane to 30,000 ft and they loved this! “You built this and

Meg said, “No, but I designed it. Also a few other things, there’s

no Fuel, it’s electric!”

“What’s the distance?” asked Shane.

“Unlimited! We have 2 different: 6 passenger, these, a 10 passenger, and a 30 and 70 passenger coming! All electric.

They were still talking when they got to the islands. We just went a hundred miles and they are our Islands. The green one is Sanctuary and that is our country. The other is Sand Island where we are building warehouses and offices to make products! As we go over the island, look over the other side at the beach and about a mile out, we will be building a Glass dome city approximately 100 ft underwater!

You’re kidding right?””

“NO! I designed that also and we will start in a month.”

Mark asked Shane if he would be interested in coming to work for us. You missed us asking Ethan but we are starting up in Europe soon. Are you still working for the Government overseas?”

Ethan said “No! We are close with James and do odd things for him!”

Meg asked if James was still with Them.

Shane said, “He had friends but not on the payroll!”

Mark said, “Good it will be easy to get him!

Meg asked if they would like to be dropped off at the motel? They said yes and thanked her. They flew back to Grenada and set down on the back pad and went in with them.

At the front desk was 3 guys giving the clerk a hard time! Meg asked for her key and said she would wait till she was done.

One of them said you bet you will! Meg said she was sorry and moved away as Mark went to the other side! Shane said to the other guy that was not nice and the guy told him to mind his own business! Shane said no problem! The guy started to give the girl a hard time again and Meg interrupted him! She told them to leave or she would remove them! He laughed and started to say something when she stopped him! He was out cold on the floor Mark already took care of the second one and Shane was holding the third. The clerk laughed and said they just never learn!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.