The Find Book 3 - Cover

The Find Book 3

Copyright© 2019 by toms120

Chapter 49

Meg started to realize that things were happening much faster and help was needed now! She told Deb that she was going to return to the other island to make sure the kids were on top of everything and would talk to her later.

Upon arriving back at Sanctuary, she located Lena and Terri so she could be brought up to speed. After the updates she explained that she and Deb would be going to Atlanta tomorrow to meet with the company that would be supplying the frames for the city! Meg made it apparent that they were to handle any upcoming problems with the small things and go to Tracy, myself, or Linda for major things. Mark, Aaron, or the Judge for legal matters.

“I need all of you to start contacting people to hire! Only good ones! I don’t care what their backgrounds are or their education and not necessarily for here! You know what is coming and we have not started Europe or the Far East yet but do realize you are putting your name on them so, make good choices,” Meg told them.

‘Yes, Ma’am’ was the response. “I need you to give Tracy or Me what you’re going to need right now? Use Amy and Carrie to help get things done.”

Terri’s phone rang and she answered it. It was Steve and she asked, “What’s up!”

She okay-ed a few times and she then asked if Meg needed him? She said to tell him to give the Hussy a kiss and say Hi! She repeated it to Steve and hung up! She called Amy and told her that Steve called and said he was coming in with a Nerd and needed a container and them to go to the Island! “I don’t know anymore but Meg said to start using you guys to get things done! Thank you,” and hung up!

Some of the girls started to come over, and asked if this was a private party. Meg replied “No!” But she asked Kayleigh where her dad was and told her to call Aaron as she wanted him!

Kayleigh said, “Not here, I hope!”

Meg said, “I want you and Lena armed at all times.”

Kayleigh asked Meg if she knew that “Steve did our cards again.”

Meg replied, “He will be here tomorrow and thank him! Verbally only but I don’t care what you do to the Nerd!”

“Good,” said Lena! “I haven’t abused a Nerd in a while!”

Meg said, “M.I.T. Engineer!”

Lena replied, “Better Yet!”

Meg pulled Kayleigh aside and said, “You still think you need that piece of paper now, Millionaire!”

“Oh God, I never even thought about that!”

Meg looked at the Girls and asked if they have filed for Dual Citizenship yet? A bunch of blank stares came back and Meg told Lena to call Carrie to get a hold of the lady to do that for all of them!

Meg stepped away and called Linda. “Hey, got a second!”... ‘Sure,’ she replied. “Do we have an accounting firm to do our peoples taxes for the United States?”... ‘Why’ asked Linda.’... “All our Military are paid from both and some of our people here will need it also! Are the 3 girls getting a salary or Money from the D.O.J.? Our people have dual citizenship but if, out of the country they have no way to file! I think we need someone to handle this. We may be looking at a few 100 now but going international may be thousands.”... ‘Good point,’ said Linda, ‘and it should be one of “I will be busy tomorrow!” ... Linda said ‘she will work on it’ and hung up!

Meg called the Judge and asked him who was paying the kids? He said they were private contractors and need to submit bills to the D.O.J. to be paid. Did you get them Id’s for them?

He said he did and probably should have sent it to them! They knew nothing about this or how to charge or what to charge! I’ll call Lena and explain it to her and thanks didn’t even think about it!

Meg told Lena, “Expect a call from the Judge about their Id’s and how to charge the D.O.J. You work for them as a private contractor!”

They looked a Meg and said, “We get paid for that separately?”

“Yes Ma’am!”

“Wow,” they replied!

Meg asked Bonnie, “Do you know anyone from school that had a degree in accounting and was safe to use!”

She said, “I grew up with a girl that had one more class for her degree which she was taking now. She should have graduated with me but was missing this class and didn’t know she needed it, she will be done in three weeks!

“Is she tied to that area,” asked Meg.

“No, other family! She stayed with me and mom, we were like sisters!”

“Call her! Then call Rose in 15 minutes. Find out if she wants to work for you in the Caribbean? Get her information!”

Meg called Rose and said, “I need you to call Chico College and get a girl released with her degree and will send a former student of theirs with Id’s as she needs her to work under cover with them. I need someone to open an accounting firm there for the military and others to file the taxes with the United States!” ... Rose said, ‘That’s a great idea! I’ll handle it!’ ... Meg said, “Tomorrow I will be in Atlanta if you need me! Later,” and hung up!

Next was Dana! “How many crews do you have coming in and when?”

Dana said, “3 now Meg but probably need about 10,’ ... Meg said. “Do you have any machinery coming?”... ‘Beth is working on it! We need a runway on Sanctuary on the south side that can handle large planes.”... ‘When are you guy’s going to end for today?’... “When Deb leaves, which will be soon. I want you with her! We may be a day or two so you need to know what’s up! I need those buildings up quickly so we can start working in them. Do you know if she got the second vault?”... ‘Yes!’... “Great! Any delivery time yet?”... ‘No but they had one!’... “Okay, talk to you later!”

Meg called Tracy to let her know that she would be gone tomorrow, and also to tell her that Steve was coming in with a geek to set up a container with computer stuff. She ask if she was around later, she would be at the ship working on the Stainless for the City that they needed to bring for the meeting in Atlanta, and she could update her on the rest. I heard some already but probably not all.”... ‘Sounds good, probably will need food anyway!’... “Talk to you later!”

Someone called over to Lena and said they had found two more but different! Bonnie walked with them and looked for a second and said, “We found that in Seattle, could there have been a second one?”

“No people just a storage unit,” said the person.

Meg called Aaron and asked him to get two seals there and inspect the unit.

“Cut the lock and replace it unless it is empty! Make sure they check all the ceilings!” About 2 hours later he called back and said,... ‘There were boxes of hard drives... “Meg said, “Send them to Terri on Sanctuary,” and thanked him. She had already left the island so she called Terri and told her what Arron said! ... Her reply was,... ‘I thought we had more hard drives!’

Deb and Meg was just finishing up with Dana when Tracy came in. Dana left to get cleaned up so the other girls stopped to get some food and talk while they ate. Deb told her about Elise, and Tracy was happy she found someone to help. After they ate Deb also left to get cleaned up. Tracy looked a Meg and asked, “Are we going to able to do this?”

Meg replied “Not without a lot of help! Tell the Mini-Me’s to get help also! They won’t be able to handle this either!

“When I get back, we need to sit down with the division heads. Within 3 to 4 months, The Planes, Toy, and the Food Markets will be starting up Operations! The mobile homes will be in full swing. Ron will be setting up the boat operation up north and we will need boxes for the planes and the boats. Can we use the small cruise ship on Sand Island for the people that work there till we get the apartments done? I’m not sure but that would help.

Deb came back down with Vic and he went to get food. When he got back, he said that all was going good! “The TF600’s were excellent but the FF’s were that much better! I hope you realize that you will not be able to make the 10’s, 30’s and 70’s fast enough to keep up! I had Pam hook up the Toy to the FF800 unit and it is unbelievable, all voice control!”

“Can I use it tomorrow to go to Atlanta,” asked Meg.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.